AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-29, 22:48   Link #11361
Goldsmith

Touma is already on the huckebein's side now?
Old 2010-07-29, 22:50   Link #11362
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldsmith View Post
Not quite. they made the offer tho.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Old 2010-07-29, 23:11   Link #11363
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doraneko View Post
Higa: It is encouraging to hear voices of support from the fans. Especially when Signum was in great trouble, I have received many emails saying "Don't kill her!" (Laughed)

Tsuzuki: Oh really? (Laughed)
Looks like Tsuzuki himself is surprised to find that Signum actually have a fanbase xDU ...well at least he finally notices xDU.

Also looks like he's somehow cheering for the Huckebein, i think he's having fun with all of this, that sick bastard xDU.
Old 2010-07-29, 23:47   Link #11364
Ottocycle

Quote:
Complicated question. At least I know that Otto accounts for one-third of that guy.
I can't photoshop like you two do, so yeah, not me at all.

If my memory doesn't fail me I think it's Takamura Mamoru who did it though.
Old 2010-07-30, 00:21   Link #11365
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Tsuzuki: Moreover, from the perspective of Touma and the Hückebeins, she is the last boss to them. (Laughed)
Last boss? Does that mean she is too hard to defeat??? *Thinks of a HP more than Dark Brain* T.T

Btw Fate's 1st weapon look like some robot in Gunbuster?(Anyone knows?)

2nd one:No explaination is needed
Old 2010-07-30, 01:11   Link #11366
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

How curious is the fact that Bardich'e new "double blade" mode higly resembles Laevatein's pre-Bogenform when fuses with his scabbard and becomes a double-bladed Laevatein for a moment.

That remind me, if Laevatein receives Bardiche's treatement, the perfect compliment to it(from Signum's unseen CW weapon) it's a new scabbard with upgraded defense/ofense systems(if you think a sacabbard is irrelevant just ask Saber and her mighty scabbard "Avalon").
Old 2010-07-30, 01:16   Link #11367
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
Fate's been sporting a giant sword ever since A's.
Sure but not one with two "head".
Old 2010-07-30, 01:23   Link #11368
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Does Vivid also had this kind of interview?

Quote:
LOL at certain parts of the interview:
Higa: It is encouraging to hear voices of support from the fans. Especially when Signum was in great trouble, I have received many emails saying "Don't kill her!" (Laughed)
Considering what once happened to Hideaki Anno, one must wonder just how many of those emails contains death threats

Quote:
Higa: There were also strong feedbacks when Hayate showed up. Probably it is because of her hairstyle change, as well as her rapid promotion.
I thought Hayate remains a Lieutenant Colonel between StrikerS and Force? Love the hairstyle, though

Quote:
Tsuzuki: Moreover, from the perspective of Touma and the Hückebeins, she is the last boss to them. (Laughed)
The last boss here probably means "as long as she's not defeated, more will come" rather than "her hitpoints is over 9000"
Old 2010-07-30, 01:41   Link #11369
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldsmith View Post
well, more like they share a common enemy. not that he knows that his pseudo-family is after his ass now anyways, albeit reluctantly. all he knows is the bureau is after him, not who in the bureau.
Old 2010-07-30, 02:00   Link #11370
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

This month's Movie 1st Manga - Reason - introduce new material about Nanoha's past and well, her reasons for fighting (also explains why she has been so emotive in this installement) :

Spoiler for Movie 1st 1-7 Reason (Preview):
Old 2010-07-30, 02:21   Link #11371
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

What is this Triangle Hearts doing in my Nanoha wwwww

brb kicking Tori

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-07-30, 02:22   Link #11372
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

White Devil changed for Emo-Nanoha...

Great work guys... -_-;
Old 2010-07-30, 02:22   Link #11373
dragoncrusher
Nanoha Fan #1
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to dragoncrusher Send a message via MSN to dragoncrusher Send a message via Yahoo to dragoncrusher
Strike Smasher!? O.O
i failed to notice this, but she has a new skill?
http://img37.nj.us.mangafox.com/stor...ressed/k07.jpg
Old 2010-07-30, 03:55   Link #11374
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
White Devil changed for Emo-Nanoha...
What? Are you blaming a 5 ou 6 years old girl for crying while her father is on the verge of death and her familly threaten to fall appart at any moment? :/
The whole point of the chapter is to show how Nanoha overcame this dramatic event and decided to become stronger, hence not being "emo" anymore.

I can understand that people prefer to see their heroines "strong&cool", but it's not a bad thing to show that they are still human. Right?
Old 2010-07-30, 04:00   Link #11375
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Every time someone cries in movie manga, someone else has a bitchfit... it's nothing new, lol.

Srsly though, they're tryin to be friends, (well, Nanoha is) right? Why so angry looking in battle.

This battles so long, the only foreseeable end is for them to both pass out and Nanoha to end up in Feito's arms.

...Also, sew -- wats Nanoha planning to do with that Canon mode/o?
Old 2010-07-30, 05:07   Link #11376
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
@Phoenix: They already DID replace the Magical Girl portion of the title in Force.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
It already is. Force is called "Mahou Senki Lyrical Force", aka Magic War Chronicle.
You guys are looking at the different thing, though.

"Magic(al)" should be removed, since the fights (current ones, anyway) no longer focus on the magical aspect which actually was one of the defining aspects of the series and are leaning heavily towards ... I don't know, who has a bigger gun/spear/axe/blade or something. Magic is still involved, but the role it plays has been downgraded so much that it seems more like a war of technology now.
Old 2010-07-30, 05:34   Link #11377
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
...Also, sew -- wats Nanoha planning to do with that Canon mode/o?
Let me guess? Mega Particle Cannon(Divine Buster)?
Hope it is not a Twin Buster Rifle(a.k.a Starlight Breaker)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
What? Are you blaming a 5 ou 6 years old girl for crying while her father is on the verge of death and her familly threaten to fall appart at any moment? :/
The whole point of the chapter is to show how Nanoha overcame this dramatic event and decided to become stronger, hence not being "emo" anymore.

I can understand that people prefer to see their heroines "strong&cool", but it's not a bad thing to show that they are still human. Right?
Quoted for Truth!
Old 2010-07-30, 05:41   Link #11378
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
"Magic(al)" should be removed, since the fights (current ones, anyway) no longer focus on the magical aspect which actually was one of the defining aspects of the series and are leaning heavily towards ... I don't know, who has a bigger gun/spear/axe/blade or something. Magic is still involved, but the role it plays has been downgraded so much that it seems more like a war of technology now.
That's part of the reason why I cringed at the whole mecha shoutout and slow shift to sci-fi. Not like I dislike sci-fi. But the whole arm race have been done at the expense of the "magical" part of the franchise. And no, we don't need pointy hats, robes and more fireballs of different shapes and colors. Unexplored magic domains could have been fine too! You know, shit like necromancy (what would you think of investigators trying to get the last minute of a dead with a ritual?), geomancy, rituals, expansion on the whole field of illusionary magic, or manipulation of shadows, mind manipulation, and anything you could either see in heroic fantasy games like Dungeons & Dragons or in modern fantasy like White Wolf's Mage. Shit that would make mages feel like MAGES, and not just girls with gigantic boom sticks.
Old 2010-07-30, 06:24   Link #11379
Arkeus

pff, most of those are there, they just may not be in big neon pink.

Marriage as Mind Control and Necromancy (or maybe Artifical Mages for that one), Acous or Reinforce Ein showed us a bit of Mind Reading, Rituals and Geomancy both were talked about....

Yeah, those could be used more in warfare onscreen, but that's just a matter of what is shown more, not what is there....
Old 2010-07-30, 07:35   Link #11380
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Doesnt help that all those examples are examples of banned techniques of magic as well...

Tags
adventure, manga, nanoha, seinen