AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 8 Rating
Perfect 10 12 20.69%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 23 39.66%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 25.86%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 10.34%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.45%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-01, 10:39   Link #41
TrueKnight

Seems like in the next episode we will be given stuffs like,

Spoiler:

EDIT: lol my actual profession is irrelevant >.> probably I should browse some english-japanese wiki to learn japanese and manage my time.

Last edited by TrueKnight; 2009-03-01 at 12:34.
Old 2009-03-01, 13:51   Link #42
boss
I am boss

Thumbs up

I'm interested to see Nina's reaction to the truth.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
I'm not sure for Nina,but for Felli,its the FRILLS that protect her from the environment.

Its the FRILLS yooo..

Oh man i just love Felli in that training/battle outfit...
She's got kei storage tanks so she'll be fine even without the frills
Old 2009-03-01, 21:26   Link #43
TrueKnight

Lol wtf kei storage tank. Sure she has nice figure but still...

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss
I'm interested to see Nina's reaction to the truth.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 2009-03-02, 03:02   Link #44
Saasha

ya, they had overly exaggerated, really extreme & irrational responses to Layfon's supposedly big sin that wasn't really a sin, atleast in my books.....meh.....I'm hoping there's more to it than that....find myself completely sympathizing with Layfon or that's probably what the author wants us to do...well, mission accomplished XD.
Old 2009-03-02, 04:30   Link #45
Enternal

[spoiler removed by moderator]

Anyway, this episode was nice! The tension between Layfon and the Gorneo was nice. Also, I rather like the part with the ruins of the other Regios. There's just something about ruins that I tend to love. Also Leerin got more screen time too and her reactions are cute! Of course, Felli's pranks on that monkey girl was awesome and cute too!

Last edited by Skyfall; 2009-03-02 at 17:35.
Old 2009-03-02, 05:08   Link #46
Yaluen
銀髪冒險家兼少女殺手

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
[*]Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
I'm still kind of new to the forums, so I'm not sure how strictly the policy is enforced, but anyway...

Try comparing the situation with any other well-known heroes, like...say...Spiderman (for lack of a better obvious example). If he started engaging in shady activities (especially in the third movie), how do you think the public will start thinking of the "friendly neighborhood superhero"? Of course he'll get a lot of bad rep because of it! This is pretty normal in any cases, which makes it mandatory that heroes of any kind need some means to redeem himself in the public's eye, not a matter of New York/Grenden needing its pride to be shattered. Layfon can't just keep running from the past forever...

yeah, pretty weird comparison, I know.

btw, did Layfon really get exiled? I thought he left on his own accord, no matter what interpretation you're using. Doesn't help to stick around if almost everyone's hating on you
Old 2009-03-02, 08:05   Link #47
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Another Felli episode? Oh well, at least I'm pretty sure Nina/and or Lillin will steal the spotlight halfway/late to the series. >_o
Old 2009-03-02, 11:00   Link #48
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaluen
btw, did Layfon really get exiled?
Yep, banished. Some if not most of us here already knew it probably from the spoilers ahoy back from the generic forum. But seriously, even the manga (scanlation) already stated that in the beginning. >.> The anime is just being multi-interpretative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal
Anyway, have you guys noticed? Back around episode 4 or 3 when Layfon was fighting the queen bug, he was having a hard time due to the acidic air but now in this episode, Nina and Felli have their skin showing and they are fine.
I'm guessing it depends on the weather. It was windy filled with hurricane when Layfon left the city in ep 5 to kill the queen bug. I guess air density has something to do with toxic level.
Old 2009-03-02, 12:00   Link #49
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
I'm guessing it depends on the weather. It was windy filled with hurricane when Layfon left the city in ep 5 to kill the queen bug. I guess air density has something to do with toxic level.
No the explanation is another: they animators wanted to show Nina's sexy tights and a portion of her legs!
Old 2009-03-02, 15:22   Link #50
Saasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post

Anyway, this episode was nice! The tension between Layfon and the Gorneo was nice. Also, I rather like the part with the ruins of the other Regios. There's just something about ruins that I tend to love. Also Leerin got more screen time too and her reactions are cute! Of course, Felli's pranks on that monkey girl was awesome and cute too!
Guess this means the subs for this eppy is out then? WHee, I'm off to look.........

Or not. I checked.
Old 2009-03-02, 17:26   Link #51
boss
I am boss

Lack of ep.8 subs is starting to make me feel anxious.
Old 2009-03-02, 19:01   Link #52
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
I think they're waiting to do work on the HQ raws. Just an assumption.

Well, I might think it is possible considering that Regios had just began to have more "spice" in it...

I might be totally wrong. After all, it's just an assumption.
Old 2009-03-02, 19:36   Link #53
Boduar

I picked the wrong week apparently to force myself to wait for the subs. Last 2 weeks they had been coming out sunday night so I figured this time i would suck it up and wait till subs came out since I expected a 1 day wait. Oh well it will just be all the sweeter when they do come out I guess.
Old 2009-03-03, 02:18   Link #54
zibi88

guhh few days and no subs in sight ehhh hope it will come out today ^^
Old 2009-03-03, 04:19   Link #55
ipernorris

I'm happy Taka started to sub this show because I was quite bored to see Ayako SD fansubs, while there were HD raws around already. A debatable choice imho: anyway evrey fansub group has its own policy and can do whatever it likes, of course.
Old 2009-03-03, 06:01   Link #56
TrueKnight

I don't mind about avi or mkv and I think Ayako's fine the way they are. As long they continue to deliver CSR among us fans I'm a happy camper, for me at least.

Ahh...the wait and anxiety.
Old 2009-03-03, 09:39   Link #57
Enternal

Hehe, the subs are now out. It seems like they are going to release the HQ version of episode 1-4 sometimes this week. Would that perhaps be the HD version?
Old 2009-03-03, 09:45   Link #58
TrueKnight

AH Gospel to my ears! you're right~! They're out! Thank you Ayako for answering our plead! *leeches*
Old 2009-03-03, 12:02   Link #59
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

oooooookay....have to say this but DAMN Felli in the battle suit with them thigh-high boots is just criminal!!!

ohhh how I swooned!!

I'm ashamed I only really just noticed now.....*hangs head in shame*

also I'm really starting to like that Savaris guy, he's much cooler than the Spike-look-a-like

oh and also "If your going to use effort on something like that, ....then lift me up more gently"

just loved it!!!
Old 2009-03-03, 14:24   Link #60
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Good epi, first layfon "play" with the 5th platoon, after understand the meaning of the useless word "victory" xDD, and at the end finally starting to talk about the past of layfon
Well, the match show surely that layfon is above all another time and Gorneo is surprise of this lol(he probably know the past of layfon, or a part of it, but surely don't know how strong is a HB); shante is really funny, one hotblooded always on rage is really good, and the gag with felli surely are awesome, but when she say "Whatì's the big deal about a HB, anyway? I'm sure Goru is much stronger"... hahahahaha, the reality is always difficult to accept xDD
Poor Nina today have her part of delusion about her beliefs as always lol
Surely the only thing that i want see is layfon that kick gorneo ass easy, so decide to talk calmly because is pretty arrogant, "He is my enemy", yeah and he is nothing for him xDD