Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-10-08, 20:47   Link #21
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
I enjoy this manga a lot...

Spoiler:

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 18:41   Link #22
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
This chapter(134) is kinda what i've been waiting for. It's been good so far, but Akumetsu didn't really have a rival of sorts. There WAS Yamada way back in ch 40 or so, but since then, nothing. It's been interesting to see the 3 big shot officers(harry, mary, yamada) to have a talk with Sho to ascertain some answers.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 14:35   Link #23
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Manga updates are on...

And yeah...

Spoiler for New stuff:

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 17:52   Link #24
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

There's like what...5 chapters or something left?
Old 2009-11-30, 20:25   Link #25
Vampire
Birth by Moonlight

Send a message via MSN to Vampire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
There's like what...5 chapters or something left?
There's one more volume after this and I'm predicting by the end of this volume, Akumetsu is going to have their downfall.
Old 2009-12-18, 09:40   Link #26
Wrath88
Kissing...

And it's ended, I think. VERY GOOD ending, IMO. Pretty GAR of the Akumetsu to go all out, and the resolving of everything proved quite satisfying.
Old 2009-12-18, 10:09   Link #27
tommyvue

been reading this manga since it came out a while ago and always was hipe up when i saw a new chapter release. the ending was good as to how he deal with everything, but sad at the same time. hope there some more to it, would like to read more about what happen in the 10 year gap.

tommyvue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 11:57   Link #28
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Amazing ending. Hope these guys throw out some more Wolf Guy scans too!

So chap 162 was the last one...

Spoiler for Shiina:
Old 2009-12-18, 12:05   Link #29
ZeroForever

I would assume so if all the tech is there, though she probably wouldn't have the knowledge of how it works but given the time it shouldn't be an issue.

honestly it was a very good series, interesting and well done ending. While there are things that could have been wrapped up better, overall i felt satisfied after reading the ending.
Old 2009-12-18, 12:15   Link #30
Sakuyakun

Epic ending.
Sakuyakun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 12:55   Link #31
Vampire
Birth by Moonlight

Send a message via MSN to Vampire
That ending was satisfying, I liked how they wrapped up everything, except that we haven't learn much about the ten year gap. I'm glad I finished this manga, now moving on to Wolf Guy.
Old 2009-12-18, 13:03   Link #32
Tiberium Wolf

Omg... I dunno how long we had a 3 digit ch manga ending.
Old 2009-12-18, 13:17   Link #33
ZODDGUTS

With this series now done the releases for Wolf guy will ramp up and it won't take them too long for them to catch up with the raws of that manga.

Last edited by ZODDGUTS; 2009-12-18 at 15:03.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 21:42   Link #34
sumowow

Ooooh man i dont know why i waited so long to read this manga for. Im on chapter 26 and enjoying every moment, expression and scene. Im laughing, shocked and astonished by all these wild things that are happening all at once. Ive never quite enjoyed myself so much like this before.

On a side-note i think Wolf Guy is pretty awesome too. The art is very good and I kinda like the story thats taking place. I don't think it's quite as fun as Akumetsu but it's keeping me interested so far.
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 01:42   Link #35
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
Rise from the grave!

I just finished this after meaning to read it for years (didn't even know it was by the same guy who does Wolfen) and I must say it was absolutely fantastic, so much so that it's a shame that wolfen crest is so mediocre in comparison. This is one of the few manga I'd love to see turned into an anime, or even a life action version, just so good. Highly recommend it to everyone (it's pretty bloody though, not gory, but bloody) and it's a goddamn travesty that this thread has so few posts.

Also, I love the way the mangaka draws women. They're all so gorgeous.
Old 2011-12-07, 21:00   Link #36
label

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnot View Post
One would ask why he wasnt captured yet ? Simple trick, really. After every "justice act" he blows up his own head. Thats it, case closed. Except he comes back again and again.
i wouldnt say blowing up his head would keep annyone that would decide to track him down to learn of his contacts, friends or family. he doesnt get NEARLY as much resistance as he should, he would have to mass produce a clone army to stand upp to the people that would kill him again and again until he would go quite insane or stay dead for good, about the insane part he is well on his way to the big book of delusional people that make this world VERRY dangerous to live in, i was able to enyoy it while ignoring the storys massive gaping holes while justifying the crimes done because i hate people with power that missuse it but when i reached the part where he slices police officers into pieces to catch his "prey" i yust couldnt ignore the sour taste of shit this manga gave my tongue.

WARNING: hatermail with horrible grammar from self proclaimed judge, jesus of anime and manga, multiple black belt, navy seals commander(something) bla bla bla that has nothing better to do than whine about the manga he thought was horrible to you who doesnt really want to give a fuck...
wrote that a little late didnt I

wow my first geek rant i should take a picture
label is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-08, 04:58   Link #37
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by label View Post
i wouldnt say blowing up his head would keep annyone that would decide to track him down to learn of his contacts, friends or family. he doesnt get NEARLY as much resistance as he should, he would have to mass produce a clone army to stand upp to the people that would kill him again and again until he would go quite insane or stay dead for good, about the insane part he is well on his way to the big book of delusional people that make this world VERRY dangerous to live in, i was able to enyoy it while ignoring the storys massive gaping holes while justifying the crimes done because i hate people with power that missuse it but when i reached the part where he slices police officers into pieces to catch his "prey" i yust couldnt ignore the sour taste of shit this manga gave my tongue.

WARNING: hatermail with horrible grammar from self proclaimed judge, jesus of anime and manga, multiple black belt, navy seals commander(something) bla bla bla that has nothing better to do than whine about the manga he thought was horrible to you who doesnt really want to give a fuck...
wrote that a little late didnt I

wow my first geek rant i should take a picture
quoting someone's comment from four years ago is kinda pointless especially he or she is banned.

On topic I actually have this on my PTR list. The synopsis sounded interesting.
Old 2011-12-08, 07:12   Link #38
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
the second sentence from the intro in the first post reminded me of V for Vendetta
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 10:45   Link #39
Kafriel
Senior Guest

This was quite an interesting read, thanks @ label for the necro I love the way it is presented as a very close-to-reality story, because all of that swindling is happening up to this very day, so seeing someone taking the blame and dying a ridiculous death is a good way to blow off some steam
The ending was also well-made imo, although I would have liked to see more of the police quartette after the timeskip...anyways, this was worth the 13 hours of reading, recommended to all fans of mystery and gore~

P.S: Katsuragi is Light.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 20:33   Link #40
ellifeedn
Thinker

Is this suppose to be political satire of some sort?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
violence