AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-02-15, 15:26   Link #101
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

Sigh, darn my CFW...
goombas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 15:29   Link #102
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
Quote:
Originally Posted by goombas View Post
Sigh, darn my CFW...
Ah, dang...all because of CFW that you won't be able to play this...Hmmmm...hopefully what I mentioned was helpful for you.
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 15:47   Link #103
uragayduck2

just downloaded the Catalog at 1:30 this morning. works perfectly fine for me so no problems to report here. i'm using PSP3000 as well and have the latest firmware. the only thing missing now is the Fate DLC which i am in the process of getting right now. even if getting imported PSN cards are at a jacked up price it's still worth it for this stuff. can't wait to get the Fate one.....though it's probably best to play that alone from what i'm hearing. darn it, they better make a StrikerS version as well (probably for the next game)
uragayduck2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 16:23   Link #104
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by uragayduck2 View Post
just downloaded the Catalog at 1:30 this morning. works perfectly fine for me so no problems to report here. i'm using PSP3000 as well and have the latest firmware. the only thing missing now is the Fate DLC which i am in the process of getting right now. even if getting imported PSN cards are at a jacked up price it's still worth it for this stuff. can't wait to get the Fate one.....though it's probably best to play that alone from what i'm hearing. darn it, they better make a StrikerS version as well (probably for the next game)
No, the Bind Breaker mini-game is the part where it's best to play alone somewhere with no one else around. There is a very high loli factor to that as well as the fact that there are a bunch of political correct people around you who would basically judge you on the spot. Everything else is just cute stuff to have around. All the included stuff is in my previous posts on Page 5. Includes what happens in Nanoha's DLC and Fate's DLC.

----------

Also to add, it seems that in the Vinette Clocks, Nanoha has a school uniform in Fate's Vinette Clock. While Fate has a maid outfit in Nanoha's Vinette Clock.

I could list probably all the possible activities and their outcomes but that would ruin the fun for people.

--------

Bind Breaker: Stages

Stage 1: Break the Bind Spell
Stage 2: Break the device and part of the Barrier Jacket
Stage 3: Break the outer part of the Barrier Jacket
Stage 4: Break the rest to reveal what the girl is wearing.

As noted before: Fate's Bind Breaker mini-game sounds VERY WRONG at times.

--------

-watches Fate-chan lolicons go to jail by the truckloads-

---------

Any questions what the DLC contains, please read my posts on Page 5. For any help with assistance please also read Page 5. General problems or questions will most likely be answered on Page 5, if not, please specify problem or question. Someone will assist, maybe me.
Old 2010-02-15, 22:04   Link #105
uragayduck2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayate22 View Post
No, the Bind Breaker mini-game is the part where it's best to play alone somewhere with no one else around.
yeah, that's what i meant to say in the earlier post. i mean just from playing Nanoha's Bind Breaker version alone gives me a good idea of how bad/good the Fate one will be. and yes, i kind of skipped out on some of your posts because i don't want to get spoiled for what's to come. since i have the ability to obtain them myself, i'd rather experience it first hand than reading it.
Old 2010-02-16, 01:23   Link #106
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by uragayduck2 View Post
yeah, that's what i meant to say in the earlier post. i mean just from playing Nanoha's Bind Breaker version alone gives me a good idea of how bad/good the Fate one will be. and yes, i kind of skipped out on some of your posts because i don't want to get spoiled for what's to come. since i have the ability to obtain them myself, i'd rather experience it first hand than reading it.
Understandable, mostly those posts were for those who can't get it. Hayate-chan's Bind Breaker is a bit worse from what I see...position wise...

>>

<<

Old 2010-02-16, 02:38   Link #107
Aaron008R

Quote:
-watches corners and behind his own back-

I just got my Fate add-on for this...

-continues to be cautious-
*ponders calling the police...*

Quote:
This is what is in the Fate add-on that you buy on the PSN

Vinette Clock: Fate is now available: Must go into options via the square button, press R button and then on the first line switch from Nanoha to Fate to all time ranges. Usually at Morning, Noon/Afternoon, Evening, and Dusk/Dawn. I believe is how it is based on the symbols.

....Fate-chan's generally at the Elementary School in her school uniform.

Fate-chan activities: Either in School uniform or her Barrier Jacket
Cleaning - occassionally finding Vita's bunny
Blowing Bubbles
Sleeping(possibly)
Magic/swordmanship practice - when she screws up on her magic it's cute
Reading, occassionally uses cell or falls asleep
Playing with Nanoha in a game of Badmitton using a ball of magic
Random posing with her sometimes getting surprised and her running away
Heeh, makes me wish they showed more of Fate's integration into Terran society.

Quote:
On Nanoha's Vinette Clock: Gives another activity which is Nanoha trying to practice magic while Fate is with her. Occassionaly Nanoha screws up.
So long as she doesn't try practicing Starlight Breaker in her room...

Quote:
Bind Breaker: Fate's own version of this as well.
Note...Fate's voice at times makes the game feel very wrong...-wonders how many Fate lolicons will fall because of this-
*headdesks*

They even added voices?! X___x
Just how far are those producers going to go with the loli fanservice?!

Quote:
-wonders if he should henshin into Decade later since Narutaki is here- lol
NO! IF YOU DO, THIS WORLD WILL BE DESTROYED AS WELL!!!

*SHOT*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
Must...get...now...
Careful with the police, Demi-san.

Quote:

-watches Fate-chan lolicons go to jail by the truckloads-
And thus, Japan has lost a sizable percentage of it's male (and otaku) population...

Quote:
Understandable, mostly those posts were for those who can't get it. Hayate-chan's Bind Breaker is a bit worse from what I see...position wise...

>>

<<

*facepalms*

Not to be outdone, huh?

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 03:12   Link #108
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Yep, the Vinette Clocks and the Bind Breakers all have voices to them. The two custom themes for the PSP have two different wallpapers, one seems to be from the Nanoha A's Portable game CG. The other is some kind of wallpaper which I have yet to tell if it is officially drawn or officially fan drawn.

I'm still questioning as to why they keep putting in Vita's bunny in all the Vinette Clocks.

-------------

[Inserts a card into the Decadriver]

Decadriver: Kamen Ride...Nanoha.

[Inserts another card into the Decadriver]

Decadriver: Final Attack Ride...Na-Na-Na-Nanoha!

[Use Starlight Breaker to blow up the thread]

--------------

As a note to an earlier post. There are some problems with making a battle game using the StrikerS characters. One being the fact that the cast from Nanoha/Nanoha A's are all able to fly while the four Fowards are still ground based in general. What I want to see is an RPG out of this with a possible make your own mage that interacts with them...-sighs- I wish that was possible, would be nice...It's possible but I don't know if anyone will go for that idea.

-----------------

Torisugari no Mahoutsukai da, oboeteoke! (A passing-through magician, remember that!)

[Waits for the classic Narutaki response]

-------------------

Since this is about A's Portable. Who's the most used character for you guys?

Me I use them all, even if some of them are a bit useless in a few ways.
Old 2010-02-16, 03:19   Link #109
Aaron008R

*starts choking Hayate22*

ONORE DIKEIDOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Jokes aside, you deserve a cookie from all this info. Thanks.

Final Attack Raido: C-C-C-C-Cookie!

*showers Hayate22 with cookies*

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2010-02-16 at 03:34.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 03:30   Link #110
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

-lol at the Narutaki response-

Yay for cookies!

Anyway, ever since I got the Lyrical Edition of the Nanoha A's Portable. I have been waiting and waiting for the DLC to become available, the fact that I stayed awake to check to see if Japan would release it on exactly the 15th of this month was what kept me up. Finally getting this, I feel somewhat at peace...until the next DLC I found out for Hayate-chan doesn't come out until March 15th.

ONORE BANDAI-NAMCOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Compounded with the fact I won't be able to see the Lyrical Nanoha the Movie 1st for another few months because of dvd release delay and fansub delay.

ONORE TAIMU DIREEEEEEEEEI!!!!!!

-----------

Ahem...-gets out of being Narutaki- I thought it would be my civic duty as a fellow Nanoha series fan to give out the information to both help and inspire others to get the Nanoha DLC for the PSP.
Old 2010-02-16, 10:11   Link #111
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
You really weren't kidding.

The goodies are cute, but I'm still relieved that I saved some money getting the normal edition. orz

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 10:58   Link #112
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post

The goodies are cute, but I'm still relieved that I saved some money getting the normal edition. orz
-facepalms- Agh, there's a youtube video of that now....

It's good for hardcore fans, the goodies...
Old 2010-02-16, 11:25   Link #113
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

Eventually, some genius is going to come up with a nude patch for that game. LOL!
Old 2010-02-16, 23:00   Link #114
uragayduck2

ok, i've passed out for hours by loss of blood through my nose after playing Fate's Bind Breaker. that is sooooo..........dangerous. aside from the fact that she's my favorite character, just knowing that it's Mizuki Nana making those sounds makes it even more......*recalls sound*.......*blood spurts*................................truly a dangerous combination

Quote:
As a note to an earlier post. There are some problems with making a battle game using the StrikerS characters. One being the fact that the cast from Nanoha/Nanoha A's are all able to fly while the four Fowards are still ground based in general. What I want to see is an RPG out of this with a possible make your own mage that interacts with them...-sighs- I wish that was possible, would be nice...It's possible but I don't know if anyone will go for that idea.
there's really no problem depending how the game is made. think about it, were they really "flying" in Portable A's? they were really only on a horizontal plane the whole time with no vertical movement. if they changed the setting to the ground, then there's no problem. if they really wanted to add the flying sorts to the game, they could add that as a special move for those who can.....of course with pros and cons for them as well as the ground based fighters. plus there will be a countless number of characters to use which is obviously a plus especially for fans of the minor characters. the only problem is if they put enough time, effort, and thought to each character's move set. plus......i want my adult Fate playable as well as Blaster 3 Divine Buster everyone to the ground.

honestly, i would so hate an RPG of this series because it just wouldn't......feel like the Nanoha series. Since Nanoha literally is jam packed with action scenes, it makes sense to stick with the fighting aspect of it. turn based rpgs/strategy types just doesn't seem to click with me for this series. ok, they got away with it for the Super Robot Taisen games, but that's a special case.

Quote:
Since this is about A's Portable. Who's the most used character for you guys?

Me I use them all, even if some of them are a bit useless in a few ways.
even though Fate is my favorite character in all the series, she happened to be the only character i can use well the most. she's got good distance and cross range attacks as well as the boost drive for her dashing which has me flying her all over the stage. i can never get tired of using Divine Buster with Nanoha because it's so much fun spamming it like crazy.
Old 2010-02-17, 02:12   Link #115
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post

Oh God those moans.
Old 2010-02-17, 02:29   Link #116
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
Oh God those moans.
-ponders on calling police now- JK

I know what you mean though...There are times where I just play the Bind Breaker for no real reason...

Anyway...@uragayduck2:

I can use Signum, Nanoha, Hayate, Fate, the Materials, Chrono, Reinforce, Vita pretty well. Trying to use Zafira, and Shamal are pretty hard considering their move sets and their usual placements.

The Materials are so cheap with all their extras attached to them even though they're just clones of the originals ><.

Well, we'll just have to see what kind of game might come out for Nanoha series. Though I'm a little worried about the next Bind Breaker involving Hayate-chan coming in March....that and...

-hands uragayduck2 some tissues for classic tissues in the nose to prevent further nosebleeds-

Nana Mizuki doing that...I want to question somewhat about what they were thinking but I leave it alone since it's Japan after all...and I know uragayduck2 would die of his nosebleeds if they made an ADULT Fate Bind Breaker...-prepares the emergency kit-
Old 2010-02-17, 11:15   Link #117
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Quote:
Sigh, darn my CFW...
That right.
http://nullpo.vip2ch.com/ga31498.png
IchiKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 16:24   Link #118
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
Fate's sounds and expressions for each move, projectile, Full Drive, combo and anything else are simply must-sees and hears. I just wish they could've developed more into the game though.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Noe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 19:42   Link #119
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiKyo View Post
Wtf,BBQZ. PM me details on how you got it to work on CFW.
Old 2010-02-17, 19:52   Link #120
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Quote:
Wtf,BBQZ. PM me details on how you got it to work on CFW.
That would actually be a good thing for many people who use CFW and want to use the DL from the Japanese PSN. Not sure if I should say this, but post it if you are able to so others don't have to go through the whole PMing system and be easier to read on how to get to it.

--------

Has anyone tried challenging a human opponent before with this game?