AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Negima

Notices

View Poll Results: Mou Hitotsu no Sekai OVA Episode 02 Rating
Perfect 10 4 22.22%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 2 11.11%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 55.56%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 5.56%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 5.56%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-27, 16:07   Link #21
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Spoiler for Negima OAD 3:
Old 2010-05-28, 00:45   Link #22
Garylisk
Baka Neko!
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Garylisk Send a message via AIM to Garylisk Send a message via MSN to Garylisk Send a message via Yahoo to Garylisk
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post
Old 2010-05-29, 12:34   Link #23
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Something struck me as odd in the 3rd episode. In the first two, when Negi chanted a spell, he did so in Japanese, and you could hear the Latin in the background. In episode 3, it's the other way around. He chants in Latin, and you can hear the Japanese in the background. Why?

Also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garylisk View Post
Do not expect a fansub from FoT for this episode any time soon. If this is what they are trying to woo us with in order to test the waters for a movie, they have failed. I'm probably not even going to bother with the 4th since they are apparently going to continue this butchery.

Who gives a crap? There are three other groups doing this anime.
Old 2010-05-31, 07:26   Link #24
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
Something struck me as odd in the 3rd episode. In the first two, when Negi chanted a spell, he did so in Japanese, and you could hear the Latin in the background. In episode 3, it's the other way around. He chants in Latin, and you can hear the Japanese in the background. Why?
Maybe Shaft switched it to make it more proper? It should be that way when concerning Latin and Greek spells. In the manga, spells are normally done in Latin or Greek while having hiragana/katakana/kanji next to it for the native readers. Having the Japanese echo is probably just how they help out the Japanese viewers for the anime.
Old 2010-06-02, 13:11   Link #25
Maedhros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garylisk View Post
Episode 3 is out. There is no thread for it yet, but...

(Not so much a spoiler, just courtesy for the overly sensitive. It's my opinion of it.)
THEY HAD TO SKIP. If you had on a budget to make 4 episodes with 30 minutes (actually 5 now) each to cover everything until the start of the Ostia's festival, what the hell would you choose to animate? They don't have a choice here, so they choose to remove the most irrelevant parts.

Remember that these animations are meant to be viewed by people who ALREADY KNOWS what will happen, as fanservice for voice/seiyuus/animation/music, etc, not by people who never saw the manga at all. Even if I wanted a full anime series of this, I'm not the one who's giving the money to them.

And we don't care if you'll not sub it, AQS is already finishing the translation.
Old 2010-06-02, 17:42   Link #26
ChronoReverse

This is why we can't have nice things like an OAD animating even some of Negima. Because it will be received with great rage regardless of how it's done (in a reasonable world).

I liked the revival of the style they used for Nagi vs Eva in Negima!? in this episode.
Old 2010-06-03, 01:29   Link #27
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
I liked the revival of the style they used for Nagi vs Eva in Negima!? in this episode.
Yeah, I also like this one too. This episode is quite awesome in my opinion, the art is getting better than the last episode. Eventhough there are some parts which are really bad (like the zoom out pictures for example, and background characters that don't have any colors for them), I think it's quite good.

Aaah, why did it end up at the part where Rakan said
Spoiler:

When will the new episode come out ?

Old 2010-06-03, 04:01   Link #28
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
Aaah, why did it end up at the part where Rakan said
Spoiler:
Because it's good cliffhanger material.

I've always had Koyama Rikiya in my head to voice Rakan, so i'm truly glad they went with him. He is perfect for the role.
Old 2010-06-03, 10:23   Link #29
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I thought at first that this episode will end up with
Spoiler:
. I think it's more exciting if it end up at that timing....

Old 2010-06-03, 12:48   Link #30
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
I thought at first that this episode will end up with
Spoiler:
. I think it's more exciting if it end up at that timing....
No way in hell would they have had enough time to get there. They rushed through some chapters anyway. We didn't see when Negi and co. found Ako and the others, but that wasn't very important anyway. Sad part: next episode's in August.
Closed Thread