AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-09-07, 08:21   Link #3681
hyl
reading #hikaributts

I will be putting Imouto no katachi on hold because of Yukito....

Different subject now:
Lovely Quest had it's 2nd trial released an hour ago and because i haven't finished downloading it yet, i have no idea what is different from the first one.
http://www.hook-net.jp/lovelyquest/download.htm

edit: the only thing in this trial are just H-scenes for every heroine .....
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 10:18   Link #3682
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Well since it hasn't been posted yet (I think)

http://www.liar.co.jp/guac_top.html

http://www.liar.co.jp/stpn6th.html

Next Steampunk game due end of this year

Anyone else waiting for this?
Old 2012-09-10, 11:22   Link #3683
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic eagle View Post
well since it hasn't been posted yet (i think)

http://www.liar.co.jp/guac_top.html

http://www.liar.co.jp/stpn6th.html

next steampunk game due end of this year

anyone else waiting for this?
私の預測が確かであれば、いま、
マルセイユ計劃を成就するために、<黄金王>はフランスの地に参るのだ

喝采はない
喝采はない

しかし、しかし
世界の敵たる<雷電の男>も、<結社>の前に立ち塞がるだろう

クロック・クラック・クローム
現在時刻を記録せよ!

喝采なきの<雷電の男>よ、お言葉を賜りたい
これからはお前の"時間"だ!!

West India Company's mass production of Golden Eyes seems to be carried out smoothly.
Berta appears to be very suspicous. If her last ability is really a Mega Chrome, than there is a high possbility she is one of WIC's higher up.

And there is Florence. Whcih side could she could be on, the Outer Gods or the Elder Gods?

Last edited by shmaster; 2012-09-10 at 11:55.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 11:39   Link #3684
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I don't know how you can properly copy something that's part of AZTT originally...

I'm more interested in the psychopathic loli sister.
Old 2012-09-10, 11:55   Link #3685
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

One of Toth's trinity is closely realted to A.Z.T.T., so everything is possible at this point.
Old 2012-09-10, 12:11   Link #3686
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

But even Tick Tack Man can't pull something like that off no?

Anyway, if Florence is on the Elder Gods' side and Bertha is really WIC....Does this mean Sorority and Fraternity will end up enemies?
Old 2012-09-10, 12:52   Link #3687
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Sorority and Fraternity are also working for WIC.

Tick Tack Man also can give out Golden Eye, but not consistently and we don't know the mechanic. But he was in alliance with A.Z.T.T. for a while.
Old 2012-09-10, 13:02   Link #3688
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

WIC will ally with Elder Gods?

Wonder how it'll turn out then seeing that everyone not Tesla and Neon are Fraternity/Sorority...will some of them come over to their side or it's a pure straight battle royale type story

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2012-09-10 at 20:31.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 13:41   Link #3689
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

I just finished "Hin wa bokura no fuku no kami" and it was an enjoyable experience. The drama in each route was pretty mild and was resolved fairly quickly, which I liked. But on the other hand, drama-lovers might think why it was included when it was settled so fast .

Mahou's favorite route order: Mimami > Yoshino >(= Aya =) Kaoru >>>>>>>>>> Chiyoko. Yes, I admit that I just didn't like and care about Chiyoko thus perma-skipping.
Mimami's route had the best rabu-rabu and icha-icha moments while it also shed light into Yoshino and her past through a flashback.
Yoshino's route had a great conclusion in terms of what became of the other girls + Yoshino herself. Yet, the final drama and its conclusion seemed a bit out of the blue.
Kaoru's route was okay-ish. I could understand her inner conflict regarding her promise to support Aya and the sudden-emerging feelings for Daichi.

Aya in brackets: Aya's route was a bit the odd one. You had an ultimate solution to Yoshino's povery-influence-power right at the beginning, while the rest of the route were about how good luck came into Daichi and co's life and the relation between his imouto and he. In that regard it tracked a bit off as the "main game" was about how to be happy despite living in poverty.
To all imouto fans who have begun cheering:
Spoiler for Aya:

And I completed Satsuki and Madoka's route in Cavas 4. The former had more couple-date moments and those moments were very cute. Makoka's route was despite her outer-playful character quite touching/moving. Her happy ending counts also in the "more than just deserved"-category .

Last edited by Mahou; 2012-09-10 at 19:59.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 10:25   Link #3690
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Well that's good then....Shumon Yuu doesn't seem as adept at making battle stories than those on pure character interaction.
Huh? Why do you think so? "Itsuka Todoku Ano Sora ni" and "Tenshi no Hane wo Fumanai de" was excellent I'd say. Though I gotta admit as much as I like his(her? not sure) writing, it isn't really for everyone. It's "hit or miss" at it's extreme. Speaking of which, I wonder if he is currently writing for a new game.

Btw, I remember the last galge I played since my new PS3 arrived was Monobeno. I cleared Sumi's route. I'd say, that was a nice experience. The setting is gorgeous (kind of reminded me of Higurashi's Hinamizawa) and the art is beautiful as well.

Speaking of which I was also in the middle of playing Nanatsu Fushigi no Owaru Toki. Oh my I have lots others unfinished as well. Man, I gotta finish these titles before long. And I haven't seen any galge updates since Monobeno yet.
Old 2012-09-12, 10:29   Link #3691
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Those two are not purely battle focused....not as much as Tokyo Babel anyway.

He (?) does best with stuff like AsaIro IMO...

Fast paced battle action is not really his style I'd say.
Old 2012-09-12, 10:49   Link #3692
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Those two are not purely battle focused....not as much as Tokyo Babel anyway.

He (?) does best with stuff like AsaIro IMO...

Fast paced battle action is not really his style I'd say.
Hmm, I haven't played Tokyo Babel so I don't know how to compare. But yeah, I guess I can see what you mean. His battles scenes are often more "epic" and "overwhelming" rather than "fast-paced". I guess it's the heavy narrations in between actions .
Old 2012-09-12, 22:54   Link #3693
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

BTW, does anyone here play Hatsuyuki Sakura?

Quote:
Hmm, I haven't played Tokyo Babel so I don't know how to compare. But yeah, I guess I can see what you mean. His battles scenes are often more "epic" and "overwhelming" rather than "fast-paced". I guess it's the heavy narrations in between actions .
Yeah...he's closer to Masada in that respect...even though there's still worlds of difference between the two.

What I meant though is that I find him to be better at writing...how should I put it.....plots that revolve around slow development of character relations than battles in general...that's why for me, AsaIro > Tenshi no Hane. His general writing style feels more like a myths and legends collection in narration....like the old storyteller kind of narration.
Old 2012-09-13, 00:31   Link #3694
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
BTW, does anyone here play Hatsuyuki Sakura?
I have read it over 6 months ago and it still is one of my favorite eroges of this year. A few pages ago, i was even talking the artbook and the drama cd.
Old 2012-09-13, 02:34   Link #3695
Seitsuki
Onee!

Just finished Monmusu Quest (parts 1+2). I have no idea how I got there; I came from hating the whole monster girl business and wanting nothing to do with it to simply disliking it even now (each to their own, but the idea of being eaten just doesn't appeal to me no matter how hard I don't try sorry). However the plot, for all it's simplicity, really struck a chord. The music was beautiful too. I was tearing up by the end, it was so sad.. Alicee ;_;

Moral of the story: don't knock it til you try it? (or alternatively, stick with something you dislike long enough and eventually you'll hopefully find a comfortable shade of neutral)
Old 2012-09-13, 06:45   Link #3696
hyl
reading #hikaributts

This finally arrived in the mail today.

It is a 25cm x 25cm artbook with 192 pages full of mashifoni illustrations that were found on posters, phonecards, dakimakuras etc. , the game cg and sd cg , a short discription of every route (including Sana and Yutsuki) and staff commentary.
Although none of the illustrations were "new", it still is a nice book to have for a collector like me.

Also at the end of the book there was 1 promo image for "Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki", but other than that single image there was nothing more about it.
Old 2012-09-18, 03:50   Link #3697
hyl
reading #hikaributts

I have been holding off Irotoridori no Sekai for quite a while now and i was wondering how it compares to Hoshizora no Memoria?
Old 2012-09-18, 04:46   Link #3698
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
I have been holding off Irotoridori no Sekai for quite a while now and i was wondering how it compares to Hoshizora no Memoria?
IroSekai had imho a more mysterious/"serious" atmosphere outside of its slice-of-life parts. This already starts a bit with the MC himself + Shinku and obviously continues once the serious moments in the indiviual routes will begin.
IroSekai has less routes than Hoshizora no Memoria, but its final route is quite good and provides the necessary background information about the MC among other aspects . And IroSekai is, iirc, more on the supernatural side whereas HoshiMemo had in that regard "only" Mare and the events around Kosame and Komomo.
Old 2012-09-18, 12:11   Link #3699
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Adding to what Mahou already said. I found Hoshimemo to be more character centered most of the time while IroSeka was a lot more plot heavy. Of course, it doesn't forget to properly develop it's characters.

Can't really put into word how much I liked IroSeka & it's sequel Irotoridori no Hikari (which I recently finished and loved). I recommend you play the game. A little bit biased opinion, but its wonderful.
Old 2012-09-18, 17:35   Link #3700
Micchi
兄さんが望むなら...

I'll add my bit and say that you should play both games together. Yes, the final route for Iroseka is worth it, but Irohika will answer pretty much all the lingering questions you have from the other routes. It's one of the best sequels I've played.

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel