AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-05-12, 08:49   Link #4241
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

I think Satashi is wondering the OF part stands for, like me.

Nanohaverse is short for Nanoha universe.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 09:17   Link #4242
Vie
Rabid

Quitting my lurking. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Requesting help on Dream Wing here........

Spoiler for Mai-Otome Question:
YES, please! More Otome Nao and Otome Chie! I honestly don't mind the time jumping, since anything with more Chie/Nao/ShizNat is awesome. (That's why I love thesinwithin's Otome fiction, cause there's lotsa Nao and Chie)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Nanohaverse is short for Nanoha universe.
Hmm, I refer to it as the Nanoverse lol.
Vie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 09:19   Link #4243
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Returning home is not the right way to describe it, but as you stand on the bridge of the Star Destroyer, a wave of nostalgia does hit you. The same view of a planet viewed from outer space, the same bridge with its lowered areas, where people are still buzzing around wildly handling the large ship. As you look up from the crew area, you are greeted by a familiar face.

"Yo!" Keroko greets you. "Welcome back, it has been a while hasn't it? How about we do a little re-capturing of the events before we continue on?

When we left of, Nanoha had just transferred to a new school, and had made a few friends around class. However, the next day she was struck with realization that her family had now moved away to a different country while she had remained, and was struck with homesickness. Fate was willing to help, but Nanoha being Nanoha, she wormed her way around, not wanting to worry her friend too much. Later on she remembered she had recieved an invite from Hayate to come over and eat when she wanted to, the choices represented were as followed:

A.) I’ll go buy ingredients and cook myself a nice meal.
B.) … Hayate practically invited me over tonight; I can’t really decline, can I?
C.) A meal at Hayate’s place sounds nice.
D.) I’m going to take a nice stroll through town, and order some takeout at the end of the day.

The winning option was B. Now, I will be cheating a bit and warn you that you have fallen into the author's trap." Keroko turns to glare at one of the officers standing on the higher grounds, but the officer quickly leaves the bridge to avoid her wrath.

"He does that sometimes, creating situations which can be viewed as both good and bad. Like I warned you last time: The choices you make determine Nanoha's emotions and motivations. However, Nanoha's emotions aren't like a TV you can switch through, once she is feeling happy its harder to let her feel down and vice versa. Right now though, you have send her to Hayate out of a sense of duty, hardly a mood for a comfortable dinner. You will have to work hard and see through the author's traps. Don't be afraid to leap into the unknown or take risky actions, you never know where you may end up."

Keroko clasps her hands and cracks her knuckles as she begins to walk into the direction where the officer disapeared to. "That will be all for now. Excuse me while I go hunt down Keroko-kun and pin him down to finish the next installment of Raising Heart.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 09:26   Link #4244
Krinen
"Kirnen"

Send a message via MSN to Krinen Send a message via Yahoo to Krinen
Quote:
OF-Nanohaverse?
I'm basically kicking my Original Fiction characters headlong into a portal into the Nanoha universe.
Krinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 09:33   Link #4245
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
Returning home is not the right way to describe it, but as you stand on the bridge of the Star Destroyer, a wave of nostalgia does hit you. The same view of a planet viewed from outer space, the same bridge with its lowered areas, where people are still buzzing around wildly handling the large ship. As you look up from the crew area, you are greeted by a familiar face.

"Yo!" Keroko greets you. "Welcome back, it has been a while hasn't it? How about we do a little re-capturing of the events before we continue on?

When we left of, Nanoha had just transferred to a new school, and had made a few friends around class. However, the next day she was struck with realization that her family had now moved away to a different country while she had remained, and was struck with homesickness. Fate was willing to help, but Nanoha being Nanoha, she wormed her way around, not wanting to worry her friend too much. Later on she remembered she had recieved an invite from Hayate to come over and eat when she wanted to, the choices represented were as followed:

B.) … Hayate practically invited me over tonight; I can’t really decline, can I?
D.) I’m going to take a nice stroll through town, and order some takeout at the end of the day.

The winning option was B. Now, I will be cheating a bit and warn you that you have fallen into the author's trap." Keroko turns to glare at one of the officers standing on the higher grounds, but the officer quickly leaves the bridge to avoid her wrath.

"He does that sometimes, creating situations which can be viewed as both good and bad. Like I warned you last time: The choices you make determine Nanoha's emotions and motivations. However, Nanoha's emotions aren't like a TV you can switch through, once she is feeling happy its harder to let her feel down and vice versa. Right now though, you have send her to Hayate out of a sense of duty, hardly a mood for a comfortable dinner. You will have to work hard and see through the author's traps. Don't be afraid to leap into the unknown or take risky actions, you never know where you may end up."

Keroko clasps her hands and cracks her knuckles as she begins to walk into the direction where the officer disapeared to. "That will be all for now. Excuse me while I go hunt down Keroko-kun and pin him down to finish the next installment of Raising Heart.
So Keroko is not only a trap in the traditional sense... We now have other traps to watch out for!? I don't have points in "Detect Traps" dangit!
Old 2008-05-12, 10:09   Link #4246
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krinen View Post
I'm basically kicking my Original Fiction characters headlong into a portal into the Nanoha universe.
Oh, so it's an OC story?
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 12:05   Link #4247
Krinen
"Kirnen"

Send a message via MSN to Krinen Send a message via Yahoo to Krinen
Quote:
Oh, so it's an OC story?
Anyone you don't recognize is from Magistrix, my OC story, yes.
Krinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 12:54   Link #4248
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Why would we hurt you? XD I dub this coolness Phantom of the Lyrical (Feel free to chage ><)
>_>

<_<

*takes name and RUNS*

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshilord View Post
@evangelion
I can actually see that fic working and i say go for it. with fate's sad past in the anime that will work perfectly
of course i can't imagine fate being scarred or "ugly"
Yea, that's why I found Fate to fit the Phantom's part so well . Though as to what's under the mask or why she wears it in the first place...is a mystery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesinwithin View Post
YOU HAVE MADE ME HAPPY LIKE YOU DON'T BELIEVE. Words cannot describe how much I love Phantom of the Opera. And now there's Nanoha too?!

Oh... oh my goodness.

So Fate's the Phantom? I wonder how her radiation burns face looks...

mmmmnnn Fate in a fedora.

I think that I might die of squee.

x.x

Just keep imagining it on loop

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanwan1203 View Post
*imagines Fate singing "Music of the Night"*
*swoons*
this is strangely..fun..
Ah, if only we could hear her singing it

Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
That was EPIC! Fate as the phantom! That's awesome! Were you watching this or listening to the song recently? I want some more of this.
I just happen to look it up on Youtube for no reason and the idea suddenly struck me . If anyone else wants to add more, feel free. It was a crack moment for me
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 14:03   Link #4249
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
HiME and Otome are examples of the Sunrise series "trainwreck" in action after all. Along with GSeed Destiny.
So true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
ARRRRRRRGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
SATASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
Quote:
OoO Darn it Rick rolled again!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
*BRUTALLY MURDERS SATASHI IN UNSPEAKABLE WAYS*

I HATE YOU!!!!!! ><
/cackle

You guys R hopeless!!!

Quote:

That felt like a debriefing from a semi-botched sortie in my Y-wing...

*tucks helmet under arm, and snaps to attention*

Good luck with finding Keroko-kun, Sir.

*RUNS*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krinen View Post
Join the club. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
So Keroko is not only a trap in the traditional sense... We now have other traps to watch out for!? I don't have points in "Detect Traps" dangit!
L2Roll&P Rogue. :3
Old 2008-05-12, 14:21   Link #4250
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Hmm...maybe I should use this song from Phantom for another short...
Old 2008-05-12, 14:36   Link #4251
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。おまえはばかですよ!!!!!!!!!!

ほんとにばかやろ!!!!!

If you can't read Japanese hiragana, your problem :3
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 14:50   Link #4252
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Quote:

ほんとにばかやろ!!!!!

Oh, I took 2 classes of Japanese in high school so I know the basics. Amazingly I can still read that and understand it. Glad you liked my music choice
Old 2008-05-12, 14:58   Link #4253
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:
TTATT those things always trick me

Spoiler for ...:

That's it that's totally the last time I do that

Seriously though you should use this one
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 15:54   Link #4254
Sam the Onion
Fading in-between

Quote:
That would be totally insane and we'd explode.

And I'd definitely not do imagine something like that and write it down...

Spoiler for Definitly nothing related to Nyan:

Spoiler for In case you have no idea what the Nyan dance is:
If only... If only...

Quote:
TSS, you made me laugh a lot ^_^ a Sataurial short! I'm flattered!

Oh, BTW,

Dream Wing:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4245271/1/

Enjoy~
So, it begins now. Solid chapter and is bound to get a lot better. Nothing special in this chapter tho

Quote:
edit: I have Angel's halo for the weekend 0: D
What did you do?

Quote:
I...I just had the sudden urge to do this...

Spoiler for Phantom of the Lyrical:

Don't hurt me!!

*RUNZ*
Once in a life time story/inspiration. Glad it span out something like this

<--- Loves the Phantom

Quote:
Requesting help on Dream Wing here........

Spoiler for Mai-Otome Question:
Speaking of time-jumping. Would it hurt to get teen-Vivio there?

Quote:
Annnnnnnnddddddd it's chapter 3 of Bodyguard!Nanoha. I'm sorry that this chapters entire purpose is is to lead to the next chapter really ><.
Spoiler for Bodyguard!Nanoha Ch 3:

Spoiler for Note:

Parts 1+2

Edit: Page claim for AU's

Edit: Fixxed some formatting issues -_- so if you read it and got confused please check it over again.
Vivio is so cwute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai the Reaper View Post
I'm done with the third and fourth chapters. XD This was originally intended to be only one chapter, but I decided to cut it into two to keep it similar to the first two and to make it easier to read. Enjoy I guess.

Spoiler for [Medieval!Nanoha] Chapter 3:

Spoiler for [Medieval!Nanoha] Chapter 4:

Spoiler for Notes::
I'm still a bit disappointed of Arf losing her kemonomimi characteristics but some things can't be helped

Chrono evil? About time this happened
TSAB semi-openly evil? Half way from the closet
And Lindy as the mastermind? Fabulous I could say

Although I do expect some things to be different than they seem now but this turn sure makes things interesting

Quote:
Actually it's an old one 0:3
Spoiler for special:
I didn't even realize I had been Rick Roll'd until I read other people's comments

That big text was too small for me

Quote:
OoO Darn it Rick rolled again!!!!

I like the new/not really new sig. Yuuno needs some lovin'

Edit: Page claim for
Spoiler for Surprise:

Edit2: Made the surprise better
That's the thing I hate about Rick Rolling. They're so undodgeable

Quote:
Since we're doing youtube, here's the muppets singing the Nanoha opening.

Spoiler for NanoFate:

Spoiler for Saved by the Bell and muppets:
Although this was just too obvious

Fate needs to be pwnd more often if the reaction is such a cute one

Quote:
*BRUTALLY MURDERS SATASHI IN UNSPEAKABLE WAYS*

I HATE YOU!!!!!! ><
Bad memories?

Quote:
Dream wing future glimpse!

Spoiler for :D:
Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi

Quote:

I knew that was the trap! People! We do not stand alone in this fight. We do not play for ourselves but against Keroko. We must stand together to dodge traps and aim for the harem/incest/shota/loli/bestiary/yuri ending or preferably all at once

Quote:

ほんとにばかやろ!!!!!

Somebody has reeeeally bad memories of being Rolled

Last edited by Sam the Onion; 2008-05-12 at 16:15.
Sam the Onion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 15:56   Link #4255
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
TTATT those things always trick me

Spoiler for ...:

That's it that's totally the last time I do that

Seriously though you should use this one

They've....they've made a Rick Roll version for Mario? O.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Onion View Post
Somebody has reeeeally bad memories of being Rolled
You could say that, yes :3

*Nibbles on Sam's head*
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 18:04   Link #4256
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

By popular demand...and cause I just this song is awesome (though not as awesome as 'Phantom of the Opera' )

Spoiler for Phantom of the Lyrical, pt 2:

Spoiler for Author's Notes:
Old 2008-05-12, 18:36   Link #4257
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano

Send a message via AIM to Thesinwithin
Quote:
By popular demand...and cause I just this song is awesome (though not as awesome as 'Phantom of the Opera' )

You know. Nanoha's problem isn't nearly as bad as Christine's, because Nanoha'd CLEARLY go with Fate. :P

Also, I demand a department of backstory!

Thesinwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 18:41   Link #4258
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:

Nice to see a second part *hopes you'll get inspired again XD*
I like having Fate phantom she doesn't scare me ><.
... hey if Fate=Phantom does Yuuno=Raoul?
And I don't have any problems 'cept...

Spoiler for off topic complaint that has nothing to do with the fic or the minor changes made in it at all:
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 18:42   Link #4259
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:

waaaah!! oh my god I love you!! that was...sexy. NanoFate goodness..

*swoons* Fate-channn~~... *faints*

thanks for this! what a great way to start the day. *eats breakfast heartily*
wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 18:50   Link #4260
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Quote:
... hey if Fate=Phantom does Yuuno=Raoul?
Who knows...

Quote:
And I don't have any problems 'cept...

Spoiler for off topic complaint that has nothing to do with the fic or the minor changes made in it at all:
Spoiler for response:

EDIT: Page claim in the name of...Phantom Fate!!!

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha