AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-05-14, 07:58   Link #21
Kallen4life

Chidori is a cool jutsu and Sasukes lightning sword/saber (extending) is one of my most fav in the series

basically anything lightning is cool, also spacetime manipulation (obviously, Madaras and Minato's), as well as Pein's gravity pushing

tsuchikage has some cool moves, as well as Mizukage's dual bloodline limit

Gaara's sand is ok, as is wood release

rasengan is simple but nice

also, everything Sharingan-related .. there's a reason it features so prominently
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 13:57   Link #22
Aqua Knight

^

Basically every jutsu is cool from your POV
Old 2011-05-14, 14:01   Link #23
Kallen4life

nah, the grunt stuff is just ok at best

some of it sucks

also not a fan of Chouji's jutsus
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 14:42   Link #24
Aqua Knight

Why not?
Some of his jutsus make him skinny, I think that's awesome
Old 2011-05-15, 16:34   Link #25
zeko

1- itachi's susano'o: truth to be told. the idea that you can manifest the god of war under your disposal is really tempting.

2- the second stage of sasuke's susano'o: the only thing that the demon skeleton thing lacked was guitar. it was that metal.

3- tsukyomi and ameterasu: controlling the time period of someone's illusion is godly. and black fire looks awesome.

4- the summoning jutsu: any summon at any given time.

5- pain's shinra tense: with that jutsu, he made kakashi and others look like noobs.

6- kisame's water sharks: it's water that is shaped like sharks!!!!!

7- sasuke's chidori variation: it's creative in how he uses it and in the kage arc, he uses it like a light saber.

8- hidan's jutsu: if you kill me, you die lmao

9- any jutsu by orochimaru: creepy snakes but i like snakes.

10- jiraya's sage mode: naruto has perfected SM but to be honest, jiraya's sage mode looks like a badass toad. ugly but it's hard for me to take naruto seriously when he looks like he is wearing eyeliners.
zeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 08:28   Link #26
OverCatastrophe

Here is my top 10 jutus/naruto abilities

things considered in this top 10:

- the jutsu's power regardless of its limit or requirement in order to be used
- non-jutsus (such as bijuu chakra) are included
- all are generalized (rasengan also refers to rasen shuriken and susanoo refers to all types of susanoos includinguchia madara's complete susanoo)(Gedo Mazo is included in the outer path)
- top zero included (to make it new otherwise to consider the jutsu's dependence on the strengthof whoever is summoned)

TOP 10 JUTSUS

10.) Wood Release - more powerful in hashirama's hands, it uses the chakra elements of earth and water. Using the chakra as a life source for trees to grow and entangle enemies from afar it can also be used as a shield and can protect its user from a weak bijuu bomb.

9.) Tsukuyomi/Koto Amatsukami/Izanami - the mangekyou sharinggan's genjutsus are enough to paralyze enemies, control them or trap them in an endless loop.

8.) Rasengan - originally used by Jiraiya, the rasengan uses a ball of chakra to attack opponents either in short or long range. The Rasen Shuriken is its most powerful form which can be thrown to destroy the body's chakra system and create huge explosions.

7.) Amaterasu - an eye technique that can be used by the wielder of the mangekyou sharinggan. The mangekyou sharinggan can burn anything it sees with a black fire that cannot be stopped unless used by a special jutsu or by the sharinggan itself.

6.) Kamui - uses concepts in space time to teleport its user, make an object vanish or to make oneself intangible for a limited amount of time. In the series, it requires the mangekyou sharinggan of obito to be used.

5.) Susanoo - another special capability that can be used by the wielder of the mangekyou sharinggan. The jutsu creates a human figure that can be formed with additional arms or attacks depending on the imagination of its user. The complete susanoo can cut two mountains in half with only a slash from its sword.

4.) Deva Path - The renningan's shinra tensei, chibaku tensei and banshou tennin are enough to completely destroy a city or throw enemies away using the concepts of gravity and repulsion. In the series, the sage of the six paths who was the wielder of the rennigan used planetary devastation to trap the juubi's body in the sky where its power cannot reach it creating the moon.

3.) Outer Path Ability/Bijuu Chakra - The rennigan's outer path controls bodies through chakra receivers that was once used in the six paths of pain(the black bars inserted into their bodies) and the animal summonings. In the series, it was used by tobi to control the bijuus granting him full control over their power.

2.) Izanagi - is a genjutsu that is casted to its user. It alters reality that even death can just become a mere illusion. The sage of the six paths used it to divide the juubi's chakra into nine living tailed beasts. With its power to change reality, who knows what it can do.

1.) Endless Tsukuyomi - uses the power of the juubi to reflect one's shariggan into the moon casting tsukuyomi and controlling everyone in the world. It is Tobi's moon eye plan which can only be achieved through collecting all tailed beasts.

TOP ZERO 0.) Edo Tensei - summons the souls of the dead in the bodies of living sacrifices. The user can control these souls using the power they had when they were still alive. Its only weakness is its user which can be stopped through casting a genjutsu to release the jutsu.

Last edited by OverCatastrophe; 2013-05-20 at 08:42.
OverCatastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 17:24   Link #27
Ushio the Omega

Shinra Tensai - wipe out annoying towns when ever you want.

Chibaku Tensei -making your own moon = cool.

Tengai Shinsei - Drop meteors on your enemies while pretending to be Sephiroth.

Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu - erase from existence anything (especially other people's cars when they park in your spot!)

Mokuton: Shichūka no Jutsu - make lots of money with instant cheap housing,

Banshō Ten'in - never have to get off the sofa to get the remote ever again!

Hiraishin no Jutsu - never have to commute to and from work again!

Henge - c'mon the potential for fun is limitless

Kage Bunshin - make household chores a breeze

Bunshin Daibakuha - be the ultimate terrorist hehehehe.
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 19:39   Link #28
Eragon
Still Alive

If there is one jutsu that I would call OP(and at the same time underrated) in Naruto, its the Shadow Clone justu. Its sad that it just got used too make it seem pitiful. I mean, in the right hands its basically an unstoppable plague. You can brute force your way through anything with that shit.
Old 2013-05-20, 20:26   Link #29
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
If there is one jutsu that I would call OP(and at the same time underrated) in Naruto, its the Shadow Clone justu. Its sad that it just got used too make it seem pitiful. I mean, in the right hands its basically an unstoppable plague. You can brute force your way through anything with that shit.
Spoiler for manga:
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 11:15   Link #30
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I'm kind of surprised no one mentioned the Silent Killing mist jutsu that Zabuza used. It's one of the few counters to the Sharingan and other doujutsu powers.

Against eye-power users (assuming they don't have Mangekyou or Rinnegan hacks) that don't have an enhanced tertiary sense like smell like Kakashi, the technique is nearly impossible to defend against.

It's not incredibly high on my list of top ten, but I think it would rank at least 8 or 9 in terms of effectiveness.
Old 2013-07-22, 01:46   Link #31
Aleera the BlackRose

1. Chidori Light Blade(It's also a Yu-Gi-Oh Card I treasure dearly )
2. Raising Twin Dragons(TenTen is ultimate and can defeat anyone. This is a pointless statement but she's number 1 to me haha)
3. Shadow Possession(Shikamaru)
4. Crystal Ice Mirrors(Haku)
5. Wood Style anything haha
6. 8 Trigrams 64 Palms
7. Anytime Konohamuru does the Resengan
8. Chidori Naga(Wave?) (I adore Sasuke what can I say..)
9. Kimmimaros Bone style
10. Bubble Jutsu
Aleera the BlackRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-22, 06:03   Link #32
hamazura
whatever

harem no jutsu of course...