AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-01-11, 12:36   Link #5821
breno.m.fis

SS4 updated! Thanks to all of you guys for the hard work.
breno.m.fis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 10:45   Link #5822
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

is it just me or it just an illusion dat SS6 did removed..??
Old 2013-01-14, 10:52   Link #5823
thunder123456

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
is it just me or it just an illusion dat SS6 did removed..??
It becomes Blu-ray special story 1 now ^^
thunder123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 11:03   Link #5824
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder123456 View Post
It becomes Blu-ray special story 1 now ^^
ohhh...
!!
wait..!?,
how come SS6 became BRSS1..!!??
Old 2013-01-14, 23:44   Link #5825
Yye1
Wide Right

^i think it was released along with the blu ray set

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 06:32   Link #5826
bakapervert
A pervert

Thanks for updating again TJP. I'm already feeling some withdrawal lately because this few days all my favorite LN has no update. But today SAO, Mahouka, and Campione all got updated. Lucky.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 22:00   Link #5827
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grave_digger View Post
This is not dragonball , the power level mentioned probably it's about the strength of the authority,experience,number of authority etc. voban [sturm und drang]which control wind,rain and lightning is stronger than godou [goat] because it's part of the verethragna 10 incarnation.Heck godou didn't used [boar] and [white stallion ] cannot be used again.if godou use the [sword] first to slice the [wolf] and can still used his [white stallion] i'm sure the result will different.Same as voban though if he use tactic (he only used frontal attack against godou),and go all-out without care of harming yuri.
Sorry for the late response I've been really busy at work after looking back over the quote it was bad one however there are still some problems with your orginal theory.

Quote:
remember volume 2 !! voban only use 4 authority when facing godou and his magical power decreased a lot, you think he can use 10 authority !!!? authority has it's amount magical power you know,there are authority with only required small magical power like godou [bull] and huge amount magical power like [white stallion] so it's hard to judge.that's why i think godslayer can only used 5 - 6 authority at full power in a battle.I think campione and god magical or divine power already ridiculously high so there is no wide gap between them (except for great sage which is abnormal).
Your count on the number of authorities Voban used is off Feng Bo, Yu Shi, and Lei Gong are each treated as seperate authorities that are used together he also used Phoebus, Osiris and unnamed authority for resurrection plus I'm pretty sure he used both Phoebus and Osiris more then once. Voban unnamed authority seems like a very big one in terms of power use since it instantly resurected him after being turned into ash.

On a unrelated note I heard the is old Kenny Roger song it kind of reminded me of Godou it's called "Coward of the county".
Godou does try walk away from trouble still can avoid fighting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sraL5ERiwZ4
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-17, 00:51   Link #5828
chrono25

actually Osiris authurity he used wasnt completely sealed while the spirits were set free the power itself was still able to be used I think !

plus Feng Bo, Yu Shi, and Lei Gong combined gave him power over the storm so he could resist the lightning of the goat enough to survive add the god of the dead and he probably could control his own soul keeping it from crossing!
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-17, 04:01   Link #5829
erdii

when was it siad that Voban had 10 authorities. Doni said both Voban and him had 10 authorities. Doni has 4 and Voban has 6. ı thought it was like this?????
Old 2013-01-17, 14:34   Link #5830
Grave_digger

I never said voban has 10 authority you know, i only said he only used 4 and he already tired and no way he can use 10.actually voban authority is around 7- 9 because doni said it's over ten if both voban and doni authority add up.

@GundamFan : i don't know what do you mean by my count off voban only used [legion of hungry wolves],[cage of dead servant],[sturm und drang] and unnamed one when battle godou,only four. Feng Bo, Yu Shi, and Lei Gong you mentioned is part of [sturm und drang] .if you mention the 5 - 6 authority at full power, activating authority doesn't count as full power. even i say 5 - 6 authority at full power that's too many.for example if godou have no restriction imagine he can use full power [white stallion] incarnation 5 - 6 times repeatedly, i'm sure no gods and campione mentioned can survive(nullify,resurection is out the question).even athena struggling against one,if two she would be defeated.
Grave_digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 06:52   Link #5831
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

I think Feng Bo, Yu Shi, and Lei Gong are considered as only one authority as [Sturm und Drang]. It's similar to Alec's [Judging Furies] which also consists of 3 goddesses. Alec is said to have 5 authorities(mentioned in vol10, ch5); divine speed, labyrinth, black sphere, the female monster and the reflecting of damage. Thus those goddesses count as a single authority. Voban's should be the same I guess.

For now, we only know 4 authorities for Voban(wolves, dead servants, evil eye and storm) whom we know what god it came from(Osiris, Apollo, Balor, and those 3) and 2 authorities which only mentions their effects(resurrection and hellfire(mentioned in vol8, ch3)). Though who knows if he has more since it was said that no one was sure how many gods he has killed in his lifetime, being one of the oldest and all.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 08:13   Link #5832
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
I think Feng Bo, Yu Shi, and Lei Gong are considered as only one authority as [Sturm und Drang]. It's similar to Alec's [Judging Furies] which also consists of 3 goddesses. Alec is said to have 5 authorities(mentioned in vol10, ch5); divine speed, labyrinth, black sphere, the female monster and the reflecting of damage. Thus those goddesses count as a single authority. Voban's should be the same I guess.
Actually, I'm not so sure on that. It's true that it's considered as one Authority, but no one knew where it came from, and since he uses all of them at the same time, it's normal for people to think of it as one authority.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 08:25   Link #5833
bakapervert
A pervert

Blue ray side story 3 just got translated by zzhk. Thanks for your work zzhk. By the way, how many short story there are in the blue ray?
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 12:01   Link #5834
erdii

Quote:

For now, we only know 4 authorities for Voban(wolves, dead servants, evil eye and storm) whom we know what god it came from(Osiris, Apollo, Balor, and those 3) and 2 authorities which only mentions their effects(resurrection and hellfire(mentioned in vol8, ch3)). Though who knows if he has more since it was said that no one was sure how many gods he has killed in his lifetime, being one of the oldest and all.
ı think Voban three deities power in summoning storm. combine clouds,wind and lightning you get a storm. so the lightning maybe combination of three authorities.

furies are not three different goddess they appear as furies; goddesses of vegnance. there three furies. ı think Alec killed them at the same time. maybe three of them are one god
Old 2013-01-18, 23:37   Link #5835
GundamFan

Quote:
I never said voban has 10 authority you know, i only said he only used 4 and he already tired and no way he can use 10.actually voban authority is around 7- 9 because doni said it's over ten if both voban and doni authority add up.

@GundamFan : i don't know what do you mean by my count off voban only used [legion of hungry wolves],[cage of dead servant],[sturm und drang] and unnamed one when battle godou,only four. Feng Bo, Yu Shi, and Lei Gong you mentioned is part of [sturm und drang] .if you mention the 5 - 6 authority at full power, activating authority doesn't count as full power. even i say 5 - 6 authority at full power that's too many.for example if godou have no restriction imagine he can use full power [white stallion] incarnation 5 - 6 times repeatedly, i'm sure no gods and campione mentioned can survive(nullify,resurection is out the question).even athena struggling against one,if two she would be defeated.
Well I wouldn't go that far no move is unbeatable and the [white stallion] has been countered on a few ocassions before. Also keep in mind with something like Vobran even minor growth could build into something with some size to it since he's been a Campione for over 300 hundred years.

Quote:
I think Feng Bo, Yu Shi, and Lei Gong are considered as only one authority as [Sturm und Drang]. It's similar to Alec's [Judging Furies] which also consists of 3 goddesses. Alec is said to have 5 authorities(mentioned in vol10, ch5); divine speed, labyrinth, black sphere, the female monster and the reflecting of damage. Thus those godd'esses count as a single authority. Voban's should be the same I guess.
I disagree and the Judging Furies sounds very different from the situation with Feng Bo, Yu Shi, and Lei Gong. The Furies you have the 3 goddesses of vengence using the same power, while with Feng Bo, Yu Shi, and Lei Gong each god has a different elemental power which can be combined for a more powerful attack.
Old 2013-01-19, 12:29   Link #5836
Hidfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post

I disagree and the Judging Furies sounds very different from the situation with Feng Bo, Yu Shi, and Lei Gong. The Furies you have the 3 goddesses of vengence using the same power, while with Feng Bo, Yu Shi, and Lei Gong each god has a different elemental power which can be combined for a more powerful attack.
His authority is called Sturm and Drang and is therefore only one authority. Godou can also combine his powers but it doesn’t change that it is only one authority called the Persian Warlord.
Hidfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 15:13   Link #5837
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidfe View Post
His authority is called Sturm and Drang and is therefore only one authority. Godou can also combine his powers but it doesn’t change that it is only one authority called the Persian Warlord.
As I mentioned before, the Witengamot, who named that Authority, had no idea what god it came from, and since the abilities were similar to each other and he often used them together, it's only natural they would call it one Authority. That doesn't mean they were right.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 15:38   Link #5838
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
As I mentioned before, the Witengamot, who named that Authority, had no idea what god it came from, and since the abilities were similar to each other and he often used them together, it's only natural they would call it one Authority. That doesn't mean they were right.
That's a good point information about Campiones especially one like Voban is probably sketchy. It's also kind of strange that when Voban used his storm powers those 3 gods names were mentioned but the name of the authority wasn't if it was a single authority.
Old 2013-01-19, 16:57   Link #5839
chrono25

it wasn't at least by the anime standards he said he was combining them now they probably are a cast of gods that work closely with one another as they each held only a single power thunder,wind,rain unlike Susanoo who had the full power of the the storm these three had to work together to pull off the same effect. a cast of low level gods if you will .
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 16:29   Link #5840
Yye1
Wide Right

yay, vol 12 updated! shizuka's reaction was awesome

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem