AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-05-15, 15:23   Link #3101
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The flashback is finally over. Overall, it wasn't quite as interesting and exciting as I had hoped it would. No major revelations. It was predictable that Juhabach was involved in Masaki's death somehow. This gives Ichigo a stronger motive to defeat him.
Old 2013-05-15, 15:35   Link #3102
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I laughed with Giddy's reaction.

Also the flashback had nothing to do with the current arc. It was 7 chapters until Kubo realized he messed up and "Oh yeah... the Vandereich's magic... weakened... the already weakened Masaki.... You liked the boobs from the last chapter?"
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 16:16   Link #3103
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
^hmm. what country has giant cylinders all over it? and a menos forest? ... yea i think it's chile
Those are Aizen... compensating... - seriously, what kind of mad architect (apart from one willing to work for Aizen, knowing that he'd probably get killed) would put so many random pillars around, without supporting anything
The countries are as a very rough basis, rather than the full country, although I'd love it if any country decided to do away with common sense and create a subterranean forest and loads of random pillars, just for kicks
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 16:17   Link #3104
Alchemist007
*Author

So Uryuu is probably going to turn on Juha at some point and Juha probably knows it (because he's basically Aizen mkII, but is he better than the original?). I don't think the story with Masaki is quite over yet, but I'm trying not to be expectant.
Old 2013-05-15, 16:17   Link #3105
sayde

So now that the flashbacks are over we finally have some answers to a few mysteries. And its at this transitional junction of the plot where I suddenly find myself disinterested for the time being. So now I'm wondering: Aizen, WHY U STILL LOCKED UP!? When u gonna return to make my life interesting again!

Oh yeah. I almost forgot. Of course Ishida isn't really going to side with the king of the Quincy's. We're talking about the same guy who wasn't even upset at the shinigami exterminating the Quincy's since he acknowledged that the Quincy's were in the wrong for upsetting the balance. So I don't see him suddenly having major feelings of allegiance now. Uryuu's pride of the Quincy is a sense of justice that doesn't seem to make any exceptions to those who are blood related.

Last edited by sayde; 2013-05-15 at 16:30.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 16:20   Link #3106
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
Those are Aizen... compensating... - seriously, what kind of mad architect (apart from one willing to work for Aizen, knowing that he'd probably get killed) would put so many random pillars around, without supporting anything
The countries are as a very rough basis, rather than the full country, although I'd love it if any country decided to do away with common sense and create a subterranean forest and loads of random pillars, just for kicks
Maybe it's supposed to be Germany? Considering that the Shitritters are German?
Old 2013-05-15, 16:29   Link #3107
Helius

So Bach is Dracula...should've known.

Do we know if the Hogyoku is still in Aizen? Maybe they needed him for a Quincy-Hogyoku gattai to take down the Spirit King?
Helius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 16:32   Link #3108
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helius View Post
So Bach is Dracula...should've known.

Do we know if the Hogyoku is still in Aizen? Maybe they needed him for a Quincy-Hogyoku gattai to take down the Spirit King?
Yes. The hogyoku is still in Aizen. That's what makes him immortal. And with the virtually infinite number of possibilities that orb represents, its easy to see why Yhwach deemed him one of the war potentials.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 19:01   Link #3109
saravis

I've gotten used to thinking of Bleach as a campy story, one to be enjoyed regardless of its level of intelligence. So with that said, I enjoyed this latest chapter, nothing surprising, but for Kubo that can be a good thing. I'm just waiting to see how Aizen plays into all this. "Aizen is the father" jokes aside, maybe the Quincies were the first experiment to transcend beyond Hollows and Shinigami. Bach did seem interested in Aizen, so they might have something going on between them.
Old 2013-05-16, 01:01   Link #3110
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

I understand why all Quincys Bach called "son"
and this revelation Ichigo has another reason to kill Juha Bach

and Ishida ... traitor x_x I think Ishida know why her mother died, and if so why go along with Juha Bach
Old 2013-05-16, 05:30   Link #3111
itachi-san314

Spoiler for didnt notice this at first, glad someone else did:

Last edited by Hunter; 2013-05-17 at 12:25.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 08:34   Link #3112
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
Spoiler for didnt notice this at first, glad someone else did:
Although she seems somewhat normal, Normal people can't see or touch the badge cause it's dangerous so she could probably see his dad as well.... unless i missed something somewhere it's early in the morning.

Last edited by Hunter; 2013-05-17 at 12:25.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 08:41   Link #3113
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

^ Then she would have reacted when Isshin strode into the room to collect his son a few chapters ago. She was looking around but didn't see anyone there, at least that's how I remembered it...
Old 2013-05-16, 16:22   Link #3114
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
I understand why all Quincys Bach called "son"
and this revelation Ichigo has another reason to kill Juha Bach

and Ishida ... traitor x_x I think Ishida know why her mother died, and if so why go along with Juha Bach

I'm guessing he's doing it for revenge...though I have a feeling that Urahara is probably involved somehow.

This is how much the FB arc impacted me: I totally forgot that Ichigo's boss even existed.

Maybe Ikumi or whatever her name was and Isshin can hook up in the future...
Old 2013-05-16, 20:00   Link #3115
saravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
This is how much the FB arc impacted me: I totally forgot that Ichigo's boss even existed.

Maybe Ikumi or whatever her name was and Isshin can hook up in the future...
Has she even had any impact on the story? When she was introduced I was under the impression that there was something to her and she would play some role in the story, but all she's been is a set of tits that pops up every now and then.
Old 2013-05-16, 20:42   Link #3116
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
Has she even had any impact on the story? When she was introduced I was under the impression that there was something to her and she would play some role in the story, but all she's been is a set of tits that pops up every now and then.
I guess most human characters don't have a big role in the story. I mean Keigo, Tatsuki and the others ended up being minor despite the notable screentime.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 05:21   Link #3117
bonsobon

Surely this chapter puts to bed the theories of Masaki somehow still being alive? And of Grand Fisher playing no part in her death?
bonsobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 11:27   Link #3118
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsobon View Post
Surely this chapter puts to bed the theories of Masaki somehow still being alive? And of Grand Fisher playing no part in her death?
pretty much. I'm glad grand fisher was part of her death because that would have been a sloppy retcon if he wasn't. i did however want her to still be alive, but the chances of that now are slim to nill unless bach somehow reincarnated her as part of the shitritters
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 11:29   Link #3119
Lendial

So was bach the first quincy and all quinces were descended from him even though each mating would dilute the quincy blood by once half. Or maybe he can self produce like some sort of sea slug?
Old 2013-05-17, 12:14   Link #3120
Helius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
So was bach the first quincy and all quinces were descended from him even though each mating would dilute the quincy blood by once half. Or maybe he can self produce like some sort of sea slug?
You're not thinking "close" enough.
Helius is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter