Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-08-01, 08:08   Link #1781
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Spoiler for Volume 11:
Maybe that's her new power. To copy the power of demon lords. In that last pic, judging from the position of Azi Dahaka's remains, he seems to have been on his back when he died. In that position, it's strange that his cloak could have been left on Izayoi's back naturally so the only explanation is that Azi put it on him.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 12:36   Link #1782
EnigmaticAxiom

Since I'm also chomping at the bit, I spent the last 15 or so hours reading the last bit of the novel. I won't go into spoilers, but I'll leave a translation for the last two lines of the novel for you. After this, I'll avoid participating in this thread until others throw in the spoilers. Partly because I still haven't read the majority of the book, and couldn't actually provide any decent spoilers.

Spoiler for Onoez:
EnigmaticAxiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 12:38   Link #1783
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticAxiom View Post
Since I'm also chomping at the bit, I spent the last 15 or so hours reading the last bit of the novel. I won't go into spoilers, but I'll leave a translation for the last two lines of the novel for you. After this, I'll avoid participating in this thread until others throw in the spoilers. Partly because I still haven't read the majority of the book, and couldn't actually provide any decent spoilers.

Spoiler for Onoez:
So he is crying! What would Izayoi consider a complete defeat when his side killed the opponent?
Old 2014-08-01, 13:30   Link #1784
Bladedknight
Azi GARhaka enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
So he is crying! What would Izayoi consider a complete defeat when his side killed the opponent?
It is because he lost in everything during their fight, even speech. Winning afterwards by means of convention and everything is meaningless to him. He lost one on one, and that is all that mattered.
Bladedknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 13:36   Link #1785
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladedknight View Post
It is because he lost in everything during their fight, even speech. Winning afterwards by means of convention and everything is meaningless to him. He lost one on one, and that is all that mattered.
How would Azi Dahaka have beaten him in that?
Old 2014-08-01, 13:53   Link #1786
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
becuase Azi did beat in one on one fight.
Old 2014-08-01, 13:55   Link #1787
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
becuase Azi did beat in one on one fight.
I'm talking about this fight where Azi is clearly dead.
Old 2014-08-01, 13:57   Link #1788
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
If you are talking about speech, then it's because Azi was telling Izayoi that even at his fullest potential he couldn't match Azi. Granted, Azi was acknowledging Izayoi was injured but even then Azi didn't think he would lose against Izayoi.

Edit: Oh you meant this fight. I assume it would all go back to the fight they had earlier since it seems Izayoi didn't fight Azi in a one on one fight, instead it was like a 100 v 1 thing.

Have a question regarding a series? Feel free to tweet at me @BionicMeerkat

Editor @ Baka-Tsuki for Mondaiji, Black Bullet, Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet and Strike the Blood
BionicMeerkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 14:08   Link #1789
Dragoon Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicMeerkat View Post
If you are talking about speech, then it's because Azi was telling Izayoi that even at his fullest potential he couldn't match Azi. Granted, Azi was acknowledging Izayoi was injured but even then Azi didn't think he would lose against Izayoi.

Edit: Oh you meant this fight. I assume it would all go back to the fight they had earlier since it seems Izayoi didn't fight Azi in a one on one fight, instead it was like a 100 v 1 thing.
So its more like, he wanted to fight Azi Dahaka by himself, full power, 100% health, but due to circumstances he had to go against what he wanted. Even when he won he felt empty because it wasn't a victory he was happy about...It wasn't a true fight to him.

I wonder...now that he is sad...would he leave the community? No that doesn't seem like him...Now I am recalling what Sora said about defeat during episode 12 of No Game No Life...

So would Izayoi be in doubt that there is anyone that can challenge him at full power now? I mean, no one dared to even go up against Azi, not even the higher levels. Or was that because Ouroborus had a hand in making sure they didn't interfere?
Dragoon Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 14:11   Link #1790
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:

No, losing in speech has nothing to do wih that. Izayoi lost in a battle of speech when he asked what is the purpose of Azi trying to condemn Azi but ended up being the one condemned. Vol 8 Chapter 4

I hope that they make Azi a subortinate, he was just too cool to end like that.

“Rise………Over my dead body is where Justice lies……..!!!!” chills~
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 14:15   Link #1791
bakato

Quote:

How is that any different from their fight with Pest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
No, losing in speech has nothing to do wih that. Izayoi lost in a battle of speech when he asked what is the purpose of Azi trying to condemn Azi but ended up being the one condemned. Vol 8 Chapter 4

Izayoi didn't seem that bothered when Azi first told him that.
Old 2014-08-01, 14:18   Link #1792
cadu_

I think Izayoi was not using his full strength in the fight against Pest.
Old 2014-08-01, 14:18   Link #1793
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon Luna View Post
So its more like, he wanted to fight Azi Dahaka by himself, full power, 100% health, but due to circumstances he had to go against what he wanted. Even when he won he felt empty because it wasn't a victory he was happy about...It wasn't a true fight to him.

I wonder...now that he is sad...would he leave the community? No that doesn't seem like him...Now I am recalling what Sora said about defeat during episode 12 of No Game No Life...

So would Izayoi be in doubt that there is anyone that can challenge him at full power now? I mean, no one dared to even go up against Azi, not even the higher levels. Or was that because Ouroborus had a hand in making sure they didn't interfere?
Yeah exactly Luna. Wanted a 1 on 1, no holds bar type fight. Or at least that is how I view Izayoi mindset regarding fights and such.

Naw I think Izayoi is still going to stay with the community. He might just be sad from needing assistance to win. I think it would be odd for him to leave since the community is likely going to get some heat once word spreads of their victory.

Quote:

Ah good looking out Ophis. I completely forgot about that exchange. However, I now know I need to edit bits and pieces of Vol 8 lol

Editor @ Baka-Tsuki for Mondaiji, Black Bullet, Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Rakudai

Old 2014-08-01, 14:18   Link #1794
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu_ View Post
I think Izayoi was not using his full strength in the fight against Pest.
Yeah, but he worked along with everyone else to beat her and he didn't seem upset.
Old 2014-08-01, 14:24   Link #1795
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Yeah, but he worked along with everyone else to beat her and he didn't seem upset.
Yeah but wouldn't Pest get curbstomped by Azi? I think she likely would be. It's kinda like a food chain thing. Izayoi wants to go after the top of the chain and maybe didn't think Pest was up there? Granted, this is all personal speculation

Old 2014-08-01, 14:24   Link #1796
Bladedknight
Azi GARhaka enthusiast

Quote:
Because in Izayoi's eyes, Pest wasn't worthy enough for him to get upset over.
Old 2014-08-01, 14:26   Link #1797
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
How is that any different from their fight with Pest?
Kuro Usagi asked Izayoi to let her beat Pest and he agreeded to it. He could kill Pest alone if he wanted.

Quote:
Izayoi didn't seem that bothered when Azi first told him that.
Not being bothered by it doesn't chance the fact that he lost in a battle of speech against Azi.

Spoiler for Vol 8 Chapter 4:

Well, we'll have to wait to see what is the defeat that Izayoi is talking about.

Spoiler for Vol 11:

Last edited by Ophis; 2014-08-01 at 14:39.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 14:42   Link #1798
Bladedknight
Azi GARhaka enthusiast

Quote:
Spoiler for Vol 11:
Izayoi lost as a man, and he knew it. So then he cried. Like a man.

Last edited by Bladedknight; 2014-08-01 at 15:49.
Old 2014-08-01, 15:27   Link #1799
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru00 View Post
That last pict.... Izayoi shed a tear? what happened.
Azi Dahaka's GAR moved him to tears.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 16:22   Link #1800
Bladedknight
Azi GARhaka enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Azi Dahaka's GAR moved him to tears.
Azi GARhaka

Tags
alternate world, sneaker bunko