AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2014-03-12, 00:27   Link #9561
Nighty40

unfortunately the next chapter won't come out until the 19th. That really sucks when you leave off at an interesting cliffhanger like this one.
Nighty40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-12, 00:31   Link #9562
tsunade666

this sucks and I was waiting for the continuation.
Old 2014-03-13, 19:20   Link #9563
sonicgx11

The new chapter comes out this week, its not on break.
sonicgx11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-13, 19:59   Link #9564
darkofficer
just a devil

I was looking at another forum and i was suprised at the hate ayumi gets
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-13, 20:29   Link #9565
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Hate she rightly doesn't deserve. At least from my point of view, it is sweet that she is feeling inferior because of the fact she really wants to be able to help Keima but just doesn't know how.
Old 2014-03-14, 00:38   Link #9566
Altes
Banned

People's reasoning is "the stakes are too high, she has no right to back out and risk the world's fate over a petty grudge". Well, maybe she wouldn't be acting like this if she had a slightest clue about what's going on. She was forced to go at an old stranger's mansion in the middle of the night, then make a trip for no apparent reason, then there were giants crushing stuff around them, and then the whole f**king world disappeared. And all she knows is that everything is somehow connected to the jerk who broke her best friend's heart and then made her fall in love with him, despite saying he doesn't love her. I feel sorry for Ayumi. Wouldn't like to be in her shoes right now. Hopefully she'll feel better after Tenri explains everything to her.
Altes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-14, 07:25   Link #9567
hlh3rd

If folks here are worried about Ayumi, don't be. I just read the spoiler for Ch. 263 and Tenri let's Ayumi read the part of the letter that pertains to her. Her attitude changes, and she is much more cooperative afterwards. Ayumi will be just fine.

What raises my curiosity is how the spoiler ends. Keima tags all the girls, and after he ends with Ayumi being tagged, he says he's done, and the spoiler ends in a rather anticlimactic way. Seeing how the goddess arc ended I have this feeling things aren't going to end so simple, and that reality has some kind of suprise for him before he returns.

Last edited by Flower; 2014-03-14 at 19:00. Reason: Lets not specificallymention things like this, okay? ^^
hlh3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-14, 11:45   Link #9568
Altes
Banned

Oh, there is a surprise, although it has already occurred. Elsie disappeared, and when the timelines connect again, there will still be those giants rampaging through the city. With Haqua and Nora gone back to Hell, Nikaido and Rimyuel are the only ones who can protect Keima and the girls. This is just the beginning.

Which reminds me... what exactly happened to Elsie? Obviously, she didn't die, or else Keima would've died, too. Where could she be now?

Last edited by Altes; 2014-03-14 at 11:55.
Old 2014-03-14, 18:06   Link #9569
Lisemer

She returned to the present because the clock-thing got destroyed, destroying also the link between the past and the present.
Lisemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-14, 19:08   Link #9570
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Folks, I just came in here and deleted a number of pointless posts, whether things that have very little to do with the thread topic at hand or posts only dedicated to when chapters are coming out or that the have come out.

Please, lets keep the discussion more focused if possible, okay? I really am not interested in handing out warnings or infractions here...

Thanks. ^^
Old 2014-03-14, 19:49   Link #9571
ellifeedn
Thinker

Sorry Flower, it usually happens because of a certain someone.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-14, 22:25   Link #9572
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 263:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-15, 00:42   Link #9573
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
An excellent chapter indeed.

Ayumi's stubborness and jealousy is certainly frustrating at times for me (in fact no other chara in TWGOK has frustrated me as much as she has) but she is just as Keima wrote when all is said and done....

Now then, even though I like the wrapping up of so many details (Wakaki really is a skilled writer imo) I hope they will finish up the arc!
Old 2014-03-15, 01:54   Link #9574
ranchan13

Ok, not gonna lie, that chapter was kinda epic. It was the kinda chapter though, that made me feel, "This manga is nearing it's end."
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-15, 05:28   Link #9575
pampz21
ShipCore

My guess for the final part of the letter is "Thanks Tenri..... I wish you would stay with me forever"

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-15, 05:35   Link #9576
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

That's shota's determination is impressive.
Old 2014-03-15, 06:06   Link #9577
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
My guess for the final part of the letter is "Thanks Tenri..... I wish you would stay with me forever"
No more like "I was lying when I said I didn't love anyone." "Her name is Chihiro."
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-15, 07:14   Link #9578
moridin84
Custom User Title

Almost makes me teary eyed. That and they "they are my friends" one.
Spoiler for image:
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-15, 09:25   Link #9579
Altes
Banned

So Keima just friendzoned every single girl, huh? Guess he won't be ending up with any of them, or with a harem. I'm actually cool with that, would hate to see the God lower himself to the level of a real girl, no matter how good and sweet. Always saw shipping as a pointless exercise.

That being said, it's nice to finally see Keima's opinion about everything that's happened and everyone involved in it. I half-expected him to sever the ties with them all, and he actually considered doing it... And in the end, he made an opposite decision and accepted them, along with the consequences of his own actions. Our boy is all grown up now. *sheds a tear*
Old 2014-03-15, 11:39   Link #9580
goblehook

Dunno about him growing up really.

Keima pours all of his heart in the heroines that he finds in his games. Likewise, he approach all of his Real-Girls conquest with the same seriousness.

He does not simply presenting a fake self before any of the [Real Girls] of his charge. Instead, he highlights a part of himself that would best resonate with their eccentricities, obsessions and feelings.

I couldn't help but feel a trace of sincerity in this.

Keima already poured his heart when he conquered these girls. It is inevitable that lingering feelings remains.

That is why he is incapable of simply brushing off any of the ambiguous promises that he gives during the climax in any of conquest that he made. And when he said 'I'd die for you' he was serious.

Rather than desiring to be a recluse seeking the ideal. He turns out to be such a huge Romanticist.
goblehook is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen