AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Air

Notices

Old 2007-03-24, 09:01   Link #21
nihaha

misuzu figure

must get it be for is to late...

kanna...

nihaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 00:18   Link #22
iLLuSionS

just wondering, where are u gonna be getting these?

and what are the prices in US?
iLLuSionS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 06:59   Link #23
Honey_and_Cleaver

IF only there was Yukito, my set would be almost complete. This Misuzu is a must have.
Honey_and_Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 07:52   Link #24
nihaha

im not sure about the price in US.this is the yen price for misuzu 4404 YEN
nihaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 11:30   Link #25
paTKany
Aasu Ⅷ

Send a message via MSN to paTKany
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLuSionS View Post
just wondering, where are u gonna be getting these?
and what are the prices in US?
Kanna (~$49): http://www.hlj.com/product/HAP01170
Misuzu (~$42): http://www.hlj.com/product/MOV38820
paTKany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 09:24   Link #26
andiyar
wingéd prettygirl
*Author

Send a message via AIM to andiyar Send a message via MSN to andiyar
I really dislike the look of Kanna in that figurine, unfortunately. I wish that there was a release of Kanna in the vein of the Organic Misuzu/Minagi/Kano figurines, which are quite attractive. Perhaps eventually.

-Andiyar
Old 2007-03-27, 20:14   Link #27
Minoto

I really like the pose and the attention to detail in the hair and uniform; it really looks like she's turning towards a nice summer breeze. But the eyes and nose look a little bit off to me, and even more so for the Kanna figure, unfortunately.

I'm definitely looking forward to this figure, though -- it's not quite as detailed, but it's a great pose and I like the sundress; it's a nice change from the school uniform that all my other figures have.
Minoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 23:58   Link #28
Shadow Miko
ASuki's #1 Virgillia fan~

They are both so cute! Hau~~Omochikaeri!

WAS Hanyuu's biggest fangirl, my heart belongs to Virgillia now. <3 Loli Salad - A blog of epic-proportions!
Shadow Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 17:35   Link #29
Rengemaru
Mad Scientist

Although I didn't like how their faces were made, but the rest of their body is nicely made, just look at those beautiful wings!
Old 2007-04-30, 23:39   Link #30
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
The Misuzu one looks like she is in the style of Rei Izumi not like the anime.
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-01, 01:50   Link #31
Alexandrite
Bloody Hell...

Send a message via MSN to Alexandrite Send a message via Yahoo to Alexandrite
Close up, that Misuzu figure isn't as good as what I had gathered from other photos I've seen. On the flip side, the Kanna figure looks much better than I had anticipated, especially because I haven't been a big fan of the Happinet (That's them, right?) figures for Air and Kanon thus far. And wings... I love me some wings. I may have to pick that up when it becomes available on HLJ.
Alexandrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-04, 16:47   Link #32
Myrina
Kawaii-er then you~

Uguu!! Its so kawaii!

;_; I wish I had these
Myrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-21, 04:52   Link #33
iwanami
Marimite Fan

Misuzu is PVC, Kana is GK?
I can't correct...
iwanami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 23:41   Link #34
joey19900

Can anyone tell me where to get an Air wallscroll?

I'm looking particularly of one with Misuzu in it. Thanks.
joey19900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-07, 06:52   Link #35
andiyar
wingéd prettygirl
*Author

Send a message via AIM to andiyar Send a message via MSN to andiyar
@joey19900

I don't believe there were any official wall scrolls for Air released, although I could be wrong. Your best bet would be Yahoo! Japan auctions, probably through a group such as Rinkya or ShoppingMallJapan.

-Andiyar
Old 2007-08-10, 18:30   Link #36
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

hmmm, somehow I've ended up with two copies of AIR volume 1 released by ADV.... must pay more attention to my pre-orders.

Ah well, off to ebay, I guess.

On the DVD --- I'd forgotten just how wonderful the initial meeting of Yukito and Misuzu was ... and how much I liked parts of the musical scoring.

Last edited by Vexx; 2007-08-13 at 00:41.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 18:00   Link #37
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
On the DVD --- I'd forgotten just how wonderful the initial meeting of Yukito and Misuzu was ... and how much I liked parts of the musical scoring.
You should be loving it all.

Can never beat when an adaptation uses the original musical score. <3
Old 2007-10-16, 16:50   Link #38
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

vol 1, 2, and 3 are now loose in the wild -- my volume 3 just shipped from DVDPacific.

I was hoping to sit down and watch ... hopefully I'll have a lot of rainy days this winter.
Old 2007-10-16, 19:31   Link #39
Yukito590
King of Eroge

Send a message via AIM to Yukito590
I've known about animesuki.com since like 2004 I think, but just now have made an account. I'm very interested in contributing to the visual arts/Key, and Kyoto Animation sections. I'll make my first post in this very interesting topic.

I first saw and fell deeply in love with Air in 2005. My first Air product (besides the Gao Gao shirt from Cafepress) was the figurine of Misuzu that came out during the games time.

I REALLY wish that there was an English fansite that had a master list of every official Air product to be released. I have 4 Air figurines, a (found out it was fake T^T) copy of the Movies soundtrack, a large and small Kano plushie, Large Minagi plushie, and a medium sized Michiru plushie. I have the Series wonderful artbook. (still want to buy the movie artbook but I don't fear it going anywhere)

For the past 3 years nonstop I've been searching all over the internet and making online friends over this. One nice person really helped me get into the hobby of Figurine collecting and my next figurine will be the Kotobukiya version of Misuzu (found it for sale after searching for a year) followed by the 3 Clannad figurines once I get the money.

I really want squishy stuff though! Thats why I love my plushies even though they just sit untouched on my shelf. I'm well aware of the Misuzu body pillow case that I've been eyeballing for years now. It's $130+ USD on Yahoo Japan auction and thats just sooo much money for something that cost so little to make.

I'd buy it if I knew how to buy from Yahoo Japan. I mean, Ive heard of those companies like Cresent that can bid for you and all that, but I was hoping one of you could give me a short guide on exactly how to do it. I'm sure i'll need to get my own credit card for it, and have to understand how it works and the extra fee's that would apply.

The Poteto plushie is something I've had my eyes out looking for which seams like forever now. I definitely could have gotten my hands on it if I used yahoo Japan auction 3 years ago! =( Now it's seaming more and more hopeless ans the time goes by. My best hope would probably be if one of you bought any extras and were willing to sell me it. I tried ebay nearly every day, and still do, but it's horrible for Air merchandise.

I don't think I'll ever be offered a Misuzu plushie either. I've yet to see one for sale and have been saving a spot on my shelf for her for the 3 years. =( Not to mention that there is at least 2 versions of her. That I know for sure. Actually a guy at anime boston told me he sold one just the night before. I was so bummed when I heard but was happy to of at least bought the Misuzu figurine even though I could of gotten it cheaper online at the time.

I just wish I was more serious into buying anime merchandise when I FIRST saw Air. I even turned down the chance to buy that Doll of Misuzu. It hurts to think about it because I know I'll never find it again and I had the money at the time. I also could of Pre-ordered every Air figurine since I saw them all on HLJ. It was stupid of me to just this year start seriously buying figurines n stuff since I missed all the pre-orders and am finding myself spending my whole time just looking for these items.

Seams like every time I go to yahoo Japan auction I find more and more Air products that I haven't seen before. If I knew how to buy them (or bid) and if it was simple and not a huge annoying process, then I'd definitely do it.

I'll stop now and make my way to the Air ending thread. I loved reading other peoples thoughts about the open ending and really wish Key would just tell us what they thought when they wrote it! I've spent so much time at night, in school, doing whatever, thinking about Airs memories and especially the ending to the series and the Movie. I wish I could speak with Key so badly...

-Yukito590
Yukito590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 21:12   Link #40
Teisuke

Help. looking for a potato plushie. anyone know anywhere?
Teisuke is offline   Reply With Quote