AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-04-30, 01:23   Link #241
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

See flying I told you somewhere down the line eushully would mess up and you'll be able to abuse something . So i love how they get bigger...
Old 2013-04-30, 03:37   Link #242
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Just finished playthrough 1: the end is very anticlimatic.

Basically it came down to defeating the south marshal and end credits just rolled. The south marshal's forces are really weak in my eyes as they are the same ones you have access to. I was using Aru in full tank mode, while shooting down enemies with Liselle (anti-ground troopers)+dark elf girl wielding an army of tier 3 water spirits.

I think I fucked up since I let Bell die (North marshal's madou kokakou), which caused the premature end.

//

The late game OPness is in the last 2 eushully games I played as well. In a way if you fight straight up this game isn't too bad in the balance department.

Some of my favorite commanders:
Dark elf girl: Good stats with a wide AoE debuff. Can use spirit troops (ie: undines) for elemental magic attacks in archer formation (which has the longest range+covers a lot of ground)

Margaretta (queen of nation of light): 65 energy special which recovers up to 4 dead units. Decent caster stats, but is stuck to human units: so light/dark/fire attacks only. I really like her special in late game where your tanking commander is still alive but lost all troops. (regaining troops = back in formation)

Aru and Lune are just... really strong. Essentially having a levelable costume that can be further customized means a lv20 unit essentially has lv30 stats.

Liselle: her dps is varies a lot. Biggest downside with her is that all the gunner units have very high command cost. While they are ultimate-type attacks, the gunners also do not really exploit elemental weaknesses. I like to use the raw dps of the +antiground skill units, the anti-weapon ones can be handy vs slow hitting enemies.

All the siege weapons Liselle makes. The last ram with its Seige Tech V skill can tear a big hole in the wall, take down a tree, a house, and the enemy keep in a capital in 10 seconds.

Spirits: Your ultimate tank against all things physical.

//

The various NPCs around your town join your army in NG+.

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2013-04-30 at 03:51.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 03:37   Link #243
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Some of the notes made on HF that could be useful while playing the game:

Spoiler for Spoiler:

And a still incomplete mosnter fusion list. Be aware that to get all monster fusion missions you need to have 8 monster cages built.

Spoiler for Fusion:

Last edited by Darknemo2000; 2013-04-30 at 04:28.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 07:17   Link #244
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Ver. 1.01 patch just came out; heads up! 3.1MB; can be found here.

List of fixes are:
・特定条件下において意戒の山嶺などで拠点へのルートが塞がったまま復帰しない進行上の不具合 を修正
 ※ゲームの進行状態がルート復帰イベント発生後の場合は、
  一度拠点を訪問してから全体マップへ戻ると正常になります
・特定条件下で捕虜状態のフェルアノが死亡したあとでも表示が残ってしまう不具合を修正
・仮面の紳士が本来加入しないタイミングで加入してしまう不具合を修正
・特定条件下でのイベント重複発生やタイミングを修正
・サッキュバス小隊の誤っていたステータス表示を正常化
・一部クエストで存在しない報酬を指定していた部分を正しい報酬に修正
・その他誤字脱字、ボイス内容の間違いについて修正

For those concerned, there you go.
Old 2013-04-30, 11:18   Link #245
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

In other words just a silly spelling update.

I really like the idea of synthesis and the power that comes along with them, but unfortunately the upkeep of those monsters are insanely high.

//
Lets go to school:
Spoiler:

//

Those with good memory may recall me saying how the graphics of this game sucks: but that is very limited to the male characters. Females have pretty detailed designs, for example
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
The hidden patterns to lingerie, the texture to the wall in the back, etc imo are signs that the artist has put forth the effort.
Once again, whats with all those bubbles lol?

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2013-04-30 at 17:06.
Old 2013-04-30, 18:05   Link #246
Drkz

Caring about guys... WHY? WHY IS WRONG WITH YOU DAGGER?!

Its too make it nice and sparkly~

Needs a easier way to catch monsters....

Spoiler for Obey your loli overlords now!!:
Old 2013-05-01, 11:50   Link #247
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Well, the demo's cg are mostly guys, with only liselle's and the three musketeers' sprites making an appearance. I wish they had added that amount of detail in Weiss' armor too.

The king to the east reminds me a lot of Iskandar from Fate/Zero. Bonus point since he comes with an army of riders.

For me the game hit the right buttons in terms of character design: there have always been one or two who I really did not care about in the past to games (mud girl, emelita, serawi, eye patch girl, etc)

//

(continued from PM discussion)

Well, the world map has got room for more places, they can also add a ton of extra missions.

The thing is though, what this game really need is a giant balance patch. Game is too hard at the beginning and too easy towards the end. Soukoku and Kamidori (esp Kamidori's) end game content actually offered something which resembles a challenge. Kokakou's end game content is mostly just finding the right elementals and destroying everything. The most enjoyable part of this game is not necessary the battles, but the simcity aspect of it.

I *really* like the music they have in this game though, esp the 3rd world map music ("dominance" in BGM). I really hope they can keep up with that department: ofc I hope not too many people in japan pirated the game so they don't fold. I don't know why people's reception of the game seem rather poor at first.

I think this game marks something really ambitious for Eushully: male voice actors, game with a lot of different paths and choices as freedom, RTS element, higher base resolution. I have got to say the game lives up to its hype, though falls a bit short from being a 5 stars piece of work.

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2013-05-01 at 18:36.
Old 2013-05-01, 20:17   Link #248
Folenfant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Spoiler for Hello Apples why are you so ghey?:
The game is almost at BBA level. Almost.... Fap> Cringe> Fap> Headdesk> Fap> Repeat.

-Can I get paid to beat this?

I bet you Kumagawa had a hand in making this freaking game!

Spoiler for Append Disc? Spoils:
The whole psychology of Erotic RPGs is kind of bizarre though. I mean you're still playing out the traditional format of an RPG in all that entails but you also have the erotic content so you get scenarios where its like:

- Party member runs around dungeon killing monsters levelling and looting then enters boss room
- Mostly scantily clad girl walks out dialogue happens screen flashes and cut to battle
- Scantily clad chick pulls sword criticals male lead who dies gets second attack cast AOE spell with sexy cut-in party drops dead.
- Cut to scene of scantily clad boss taunting party with possible follow up sex scene. Game Over Screen.
- Player sits in stunned silence..."Did I just win or lose?
Folenfant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 21:58   Link #249
Drkz

Wait. So you beat it in hard mode and it was too easy? Well honestly I wasn't surprised. I was pretty sure the balancing was going to be bad since they where trying to be ambitious. User feedback + patches will fix everything. Rance was the same way. A lot of people dislike having the male protag voiced. Varies from different school of thought. If they want to make it harder the easiest way to is buff the enemies stats imo. Whether or not they do that depends we'll need to see. Append disc~ Append disc~ more sauna sequences!~

Btw. I spent most of the time in Soukoku with a deck with like 11 cards. Other than the occasional boss, or annoying your not able to use your personal deck events it was pretty easy. THE POWER OF BRUTE FORCING that and Hashiera's or the eye patch girl's skill. Broken.
Old 2013-05-01, 23:53   Link #250
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Rigging hashiera requires something like late late late game iirc.

I used some card-duping accessory in late game for the easy summons. I couldn't stand Arisa's voice, Mehisha's voice grew on me over time (Mirai comes very close in second place). I remember wondering how the VA can keep the battlevoice during her scenes...

Kamidori has "good" challenges assuming you do not just rely heavily on prevail to kill everything.

There are ways to adjust the game barring a fundamental flaw with the system. (*)

First, let enemies scale better, # of territories occupied should be a good marker. Ie: you will face up to lv10 enemies when you have 10 territories, lv20 when you have 25, etc...

Hard mode enemies should start with +1 to the level cap. Getting an additional +1 every 5 levels, so +1@lv5, +2@lv10, +3@15...

//

(*)
The flaw with this game is that advantages snowball heavily.
Since your army gets weaker as they get injured, their usefulness drops heavily.
In fact in early game a lot of cases your units become useless after you lose the first 2 guys: because their attack drops below enemy defense (so they do no damage) and their weakened defense stat just makes lets them die off at a even quicker rate.

This is why AoE damage spells are so potent (I like them more than self-buffs, AoE buffs and Defuffs, such as Liselle and rune elf's are good): you burst off a good chunk of an enemy's army so your superior army can snowball the advantage.
Old 2013-05-02, 00:57   Link #251
Drkz

Prevail + Ferocity + Vorpal Counter + Strip Attack = Most broken Yuela ever. Still can't believe you don't like Serawi. I MEAN COME ON. SHE WAS MOST LEWD.

Honestly pretty much why I only poked around didn't bother to legitimately play it. When making as ambitious as this you know it'll need to get patched. Hell even Rance Quest still gets patches. As i said earlier. You'll find a way to break something. It always exist.
Old 2013-05-02, 01:14   Link #252
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Hannah is lewder.
Hannah is delishuz.
Hannah needs more scenes.

Viva Hannah!

...Uhh, yeah. I like Hannah is what I'm trying to get at.
Old 2013-05-02, 01:37   Link #253
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Yeah, Hannah > Serawi.
In fact hannah as a unit is like what you would imagine Serawi to be: powerful elemental long ranged nukes, strong heals, long ranged heals, mana regen...

//

I really don't like how destroying deployment towers can win you a map, I think that is the biggest abuse, and the silliest.

btw seem like there are fusions with over 100 steps... -_-
Old 2013-05-02, 09:48   Link #254
Drkz

Oi, from the main heroines I'd perfer her the most. But its true you can get lewder heroines from the side characters. Koha or Rags! Storywise Kamidori was weak, you could easily guess what was going to happen. Not to mention Serawi's storyline was somewhat depressing. But was I the only one who enjoyed the naked ball-slamming elf? I thought it was both hilarious and ironic that it was a ball and chain.

Well once they can't deploy what else can they do?...

Wtf. 100+? By the end of that fusion it better be the strongest unit in the game.
Old 2013-05-02, 11:34   Link #255
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Serawi's route was more annoying and tedious, really. SAVE THE WHALES, SAVE THE TREES, SAVE THE GRASS, SAVE THE-bleh. But that's Kamidori, and a different topic altogether.

First title that had ball-and-chain swinging was Genrin 2. The merchant, if you fucked her enough (for discounts), will join Louie - and her weapon is pretty much her ball-and-chain. The attack animation was hilarious; the damage, awesome.

Was planning to at least start on this to some degree (even if it meant putting it off only to come back to it some time later) just so I could remind myself to play this, but...now I'm horribly preoccupied by Dungeon Travelers 2. Even ended up stalling my LN backlog. ;w; But I just love me my Wizardry-esque RPGs...
Old 2013-05-02, 12:31   Link #256
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

yeah seem like that 100+ step fusion has an upkeep of 3000gold but also just literally destroy everything in its path.

Poor Liselle, I really wanted to go for her route first, but seem like her end is tied to Orphans route... (I think Eida's path the "true end")
Old 2013-05-02, 14:23   Link #257
Key Board
Carbon

True History route is Aru's route

which you can only get by allying with Eida (SCIENCE!!!) over Orfan (DRAGONS!!!)

but that's not enough either
you must earn the respect of EVERY nation. This includes the Dragon Girl and the Dwarf King.
So it's very unlikely you'll be getting the true history route on your first playthrough

anyway.. I found this image from the Ikusa Megami perfect guide that I said about much earlier.
It shows where Himegari and Maid in Bunny take place. I guess they are canon. Lol.

Spoiler:

Oh, and this game takes place in Melkia which is just east border from the center box
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-02, 15:11   Link #258
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I don't think your can do true route on first run or even NG+. I am in NG++ and just now I see a "true history book" on sale at the store. I think that unlocks true route.

I am starting fresh in NG++ because NG+ was too boring with power units. I seem to keep all my fusions (but limited availability due to mercenary store level). While having a lv5 spirit tank will be amazing, I don't want to abuse that mechanic: esp when 90% of enemies early game are physical attackers.

I still find the game easier now that I have a good understanding of various mechanics.
This is a tactic I now employ:
1) Start with Aru+2 suicidal knight squads, keep Aru out of range and just let those knights draw all enemies out and die.
2) Knights die, moral meter gets filled.
3) Nuke the shit out of your enemies. Send in either Liselle/Weiss with 1 more cannon fodder squad.
4) The enemy should use their specials on those units. Try to keep your named heroes out of the nuke. Once their moral meter is emptied, nuke with Aru again once moral gets high enough.
5) Keep enough moral for Weiss to knock enemies back if they attempt to retreat. Alternatively, if they are far enough from their tower, use Liselle's AoE buff on everyone and just kill them as they retreat: you should run faster than them and also deal a lot more damage with the buff.

Against certain melee units (esp in defensive formation), sometimes Aru can melee them without getting hit herself.

TL;DR: Send troops to their deaths, nuke with Aru.

Madou Koukaku ~Yami no Tsuki-Megami wa Nuke de Utau~

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2013-05-02 at 16:05.
Old 2013-05-02, 16:39   Link #259
Drkz

Hey dagger can you still buy monsters even though you kept them? Cause apparently you don't get research quests when you keep monsters from your previous game? Anyone found a easier way to get money? My brothel spamming plan didn't work .

A append disc with bunny outfits! I want.
Old 2013-05-02, 18:00   Link #260
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Hmmm...
I think you just autocomplete all the monster fusion quests if you carried over everything. You get a good giant boost of money the first time you visit the quest hub, it might have been one of those quests in there.

Even if you do not carry army over, (what I did in NG++) the game seem to remember what you have captured/fused in the past and you can just hire them right away from the merc camp... thus i had to resist not getting a spirit out and use it as the ultimate tank.

Brothel isn't as effective at generating money as merc camps. I think Mercenary camps give 250 at lv1 while brothel gives 200.

Money making "early" game is quite limited.

Late game you can explore farming as an option to make money. There are a few high tier craftable merchandises you can sell for a good amount of money and cost few materials to make (but they are usually rare: stuff like cows or lunar fruit/plants are only found in certain places).

Other than that its just trying to be as efficient as possible: do not deploy units on the map which you do not need as they come with an upkeep (those monsters you captured/fused comes with very high upkeep).

Try to make very good use of space. Seem like towns go up a level every 20 squares you used (that is not walls/trees/traps), and each level generates more passive income.

Resource gathering wise: lv2 camps are the thing to go for as they generate +1 round of resources. Ie: the first level of lumbermill only gives +5% chance of getting rare items, while lv2 camp gives +6% and also +1 to wood gathered.

It is a long term investment: because basic stone and soil are still used frequently when constructing a new settlement, so every stone that you do not have to buy in the future is another 200g saved (which is already more than the 200g made from your love hotels if you add the base income generated by a mine).

I find I tend to have a stockpile of basic wood, so those are a little less important.

Also always have someone governing a town, even if its one of the initial soldiers you got. Most of the time the benefits they give will outweight their upkeep. This is especially true for mercenaries with income skills.

Finally, you can try to squeeze a little bit of juice from diplomacy if somehow you are like, dead broke. They have a chance of giving you 2k/2k aide at the cost of 10 relationship.

//

I want an append with:
Angel maids.
Cameos from more past works: would be cute if Mirai and Mehisha ends up in your army .
Giant balance patch (eushully doesnt do those do they?)
More routes and endings.
big battles!

Tags
eukleia, eushully, kamidori, kokakou, srpg