AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-08-13, 08:35   Link #16241
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Suicide? Nah, more likely the lead criminal party starts using mass based weaponry, and the 108th was the first victim. The TSAB doesn't do anything about it, and Hayate decides to settle things herself.

Yes, I said Hayate. Didn't you notice she's wearing the same uniform as Nanoha? Or that Hayate and the Wolkenritter are mysteriously absent in the panels with Fate and the others after the burial?

Oooh, I'm so liking this.
Criminal party using WMDs and TSAB does nothing? After all this JS stuff I doubt it...
Maybe it's like I said and TSAB did something. But who knows...

But yeah, Hayate, the Wolkies and Nanoha seem to be in the same "army" opposing old Lightning Squad (+ Subaru, Teana is nowhere to be found.)

Aw damn it... Sword Dancers was epic. Can't wait for more actual info on this!

I'm giving this page to a friend of mine and let it translate by him.
Old 2008-08-13, 08:39   Link #16242
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Well, think about it, if the TSAB was responsible, why would impulsive and emotional Subaru fight on their side? Especially after losing her father.

Subaru staying on the good path and follow the TSAB even if they don't do anything about it is more likely then her sticking by the TSAB (and fighting with such a satisfying grin) if they killed her father.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 08:52   Link #16243
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Well, think about it, if the TSAB was responsible, why would impulsive and emotional Subaru fight on their side? Especially after losing her father.

Subaru staying on the good path and follow the TSAB even if they don't do anything about it is more likely then her sticking by the TSAB (and fighting with such a satisfying grin) if they killed her father.

As I said. She may not even know. And all who know got branded as traitors and declared open season.

On the other hand.
Subaru is one of the biggest Nanoha fangirls around, why is she not with her?
Espacialy if Nanoha is out there to punish Genyas killers.

And why would Nanoha fight her old friends?

Maybe there is a break in TSAB itself.
Old 2008-08-13, 09:29   Link #16244
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Midchildan Civil War! It's North and South all over again. This time, magic supremacists vs old tech extremists.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 09:34   Link #16245
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Ah ok... friend of mine finished his translation and this is what he got:

(He's not a fan of Nanoha so he just translated it as he saw fit. And he admittes that the translation is a little strange.)

Spoiler for Translation (copypasted from IM xD):
Old 2008-08-13, 09:41   Link #16246
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post

(He's not a fan of Nanoha so he just translated it as he saw fit. And he admittes that the translation is a little strange.)

First thing I notices "A never seen before threat?" Did the artist watch a different show? Mass based weaponry was the very reason the TSAB was created!

That aside, interesingly enough this may mean that it's not Nanoha and Hayate who are the rebels, but Fate.

After all, Hayate is the one standing in front of this 'new' TSAB with a posture that sugests she's involved with this. And on the pannel with her and her Wolkenritter, she is standing in front of a Cyborg army.

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-08-13 at 11:12.
Old 2008-08-13, 09:44   Link #16247
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:

Nice, I always stood by the belief that in a paramilitary organization, they will have to learn to kill. They are grown-ups, they will have to deal with dilemnas of grown-ups.
Old 2008-08-13, 10:06   Link #16248
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soljashy View Post
F: Uhm, you see! This is not what it looks like!

違う (chigau): to be different, to be unlike, to differ
Wow, I can't believe I didn't even realize it was chigau. Thanks.

まじひま has a new hold-your-mouse-over-that-image-because-the-real-one-isn't-work-safe picture.... Poor Fate's bleeding finger. And what happened to the whole Hayate thing? ;-;

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 10:54   Link #16249
Shinzantetsu

Shinzantetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 10:55   Link #16250
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
After all, Hayate is the one standing in front of this 'new' TSAB with a posture that sugests she's involved with this. And on the pannel with her and her Wolkenritter, she is standin in front of a Cyborg army.
*spits drink*

Say what?! And here was I wondering if the Black Templars, a Belka army of cyborgs recovered after the Jail incident, was out of canon...
Old 2008-08-13, 11:14   Link #16251
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Little Knight Mother?

Vita-mama?

SQUEEEE!

That's so adorable! Pictures like this remind me why I ship NanoVita.
Old 2008-08-13, 11:22   Link #16252
Vivio Testarossa
I'm Back

Quote:
I sort of like it this way, for a moment I was afraid we'd get the whole "Nanoha dies, gets cloned to be evil, and has to find her memories again" story.

Now Nanoha knowingly and willingly betrayed everyone for some reason, much more drama this way.
Seeing your comment here, maybe this would apply:

Spoiler for Evil Nanoha:

Also, here's a picture of "Evil" Fate and "Evil" Hayate:

Spoiler for Evil Fate and Evil Hayate:

Thank for help with signature Evil Rick.
Vivio Testarossa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 11:25   Link #16253
Gespenst
Real Robot

Um... It seems like everyone is forgetting but this manga isn't canon it's just a doujin.

^ Why does Evil = Half Naked?
Gespenst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 11:32   Link #16254
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Kyral:

Please thank your friend for the translation ^^;

Gespenst:

Not canon for sure, but we will get great art and i am sure lot of actions and a decent plot.
FRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 11:32   Link #16255
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespenst View Post
Um... It seems like everyone is forgetting but this manga isn't canon it's just a doujin.
I haven't, but its fun to discuss the posibilities of the story.
Old 2008-08-13, 11:43   Link #16256
ThEJeDI6911

Hi guys! Long-time lurker first-time poster =D. Anyways I don't think I saw an actual real summary of what's been said about that Doujin so I'm going to try to sum it all up.

The person who is dead is indeed Genya (Subaru and Ginga's Father). In the picture of the funeral the people I did not see are Shamal and Teana. From right to left it goes Signum, Vita, Hayate, Nanoha, Vivio (she looks like she doesn't really understand what is going on lol.), Subaru/Ginga, and Fate holding the umbrella.

I could be wrong but as far as I can see these are the people there . Shamal and Teana could be dead too because I don't think I've seen Teana or Shamal in any of the pictures.

Anyways. Going by the summary Hayate becomes the leader of the TSAB after leading a coup d'etat. She does this because the TSAB was doing nothing. She then turns to Jail to make a cyborg army to combat the mass-based weapons that killed Genya and are also killing many people in the universe. Under her leadership the TSAB forsake the ideal of "an organization that did not depend on weapons other than magic to uphold the peace." Of course there were some who did not agree with this.

That would be Fate, Shari, Caro, Erio, and whoever else is with them. I'm not sure who else is but yeah. They stick by their ideals and oppose what Hayate is doing. They are rejected and branded as rebels and they run to the ends of the universe where they meet the enemy which is the cyborg army, and their former comrades.

I think that the Betrayers in the title is Hayate, Nanoha, Signum, Vita and the cyborg army because they betrayed their ideals and started using weapons other than magic to keep the peace.

Fate and co. are the minority and the ones branded as rebels. Nanoha and co. are the majority and are still part of the TSAB and they are the ones known as Betrayers.

Heh that was long =]. But this is what I got from the summary and from the pictures. I want to see the epic battle between Nanoha and Fate D=. Can't wait~~~.
ThEJeDI6911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 11:52   Link #16257
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThEJeDI6911 View Post

Anyways. Going by the summary Hayate becomes the leader of the TSAB after leading a coup d'etat. She does this because the TSAB was doing nothing. She then turns to Jail to make a cyborg army to combat the mass-based weapons that killed Genya and are also killing many people in the universe. Under her leadership the TSAB forsake the ideal of "an organization that did not depend on weapons other than magic to uphold the peace." Of course there were some who did not agree with this.

This is one of the most epic crack I have read. Drama! Moved by human hands! No cosmic horrors, no gods; just humans, facing their own sins, mistakes and sorrows!

Spoiler for TSAB's Anthem:
Old 2008-08-13, 11:55   Link #16258
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS View Post
Kyral:

Please thank your friend for the translation ^^;
Done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThEJeDI6911 View Post
Hm... with Nanoha and Hayate as the evil guys... does that mean they are going to be befriended?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
This is one of the most epic crack I have read. Drama! Moved by human hands! No cosmic horrors, no gods; just humans, facing their own sins, mistakes and sorrows!

Spoiler for TSAB's Anthem:
Eh? The german "england-song" is the TSAB Anthem? O.o;
Old 2008-08-13, 11:57   Link #16259
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Wow...the preview for the doujin is MAD!

So what is this? Jail brain washing Hayate to be the next Hitler (killer uniform btw) who takes her "troops", including Nanoha, to betrayerS against her former allies

Somehow...70+ pages of this doesn't sound enough for a story worthy of season 4
He did Sword Dancer, then Sword Dancer II and then III. Wouldn't be strange if this ends up leading to just another release in a later Comiket.

The way I presume it looks to be, I'd say Himura is touching on something I thought StrikerS never dared to touch for Hayate within 100 feet, but instead did it in a horrible manner for Regius. The brink of a leader becoming a necessary evil to enforce peace and justice, where even if too much passion betrays the intent, the intent is meaningless if the half-hearted passion is powerless.

These 'new' threats probably shook the foundation of TSAB, and Genya's death was just the last straw for Hayate to sink into Regius/High Council's footsteps by cooperating with Jail, which leads to the new TSAB, which depending on the story's turn of events, may or may not had defeated this new threat, but still face rebellion from naysayers of the new 'dark' TSAB.

I'm interested to see how Graham's (( if that is him )) is being tied to this. Graham vs Hayate?

Edit: ack, Ninja-ed. Or should I say Jedi-ed?

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 12:06   Link #16260
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Quote:

Eh? The german "england-song" is the TSAB Anthem? O.o;
Change the lyrics a bit while keeping the tune. Just to match Pretty Dictator Hayate.

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw