AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2011-08-16, 00:30   Link #1001
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
CNC..,I shall attempt to give some?

Yuyuko Saigyouji

ok this one. I like the pink theme, with the light source and rose petals too. Text is nicely done!
The orange is a bit off though (the ball of light) and the light texture around her rather out of place.

This one is pretty and lively and colorful, but a bit overwhelming to the eyes. With all the different colors and lights and butterflies, I don't know where to look, and it makes the sig look a bit crowded. If you toned that down, to look a bit less overwhelming, and softened the light in the middle a little (not quite so bright) and removed the "touhou project" text it would be just lovely.

Konpaku Youmu

Really the only criticism is the Touhou project text is distracting. Otherwise lovely!! Do...do you have an AS version?

Again, very little to pick at. The green light to the bottom left doesn't quite work, and there's a bit much dust on the right bottom corrner. I love the green theme, and the flow of the render (maybe add a glowy light or something to enhance it) is great.
Yakumo Yukari

Love the flow again. My eyes travel across the sig in the direction of the lights and her ribbons. My only suggestion would be to go easy on the bright light, and to pull some of the colors from her outfit to put into the sig too.

Sexy pose! She looks very temptress like. I love the contrast between that and the beauty of her pose in the other sig. She could use to be blended a bit more, and the yellow brush (?) things like the glowy one on the fan don't really belong. The light texture (green) looks good!

Great work as always Pat-chama! Nice and shiiiiny!
Hope my Cnc helped a little
Yayyy! thanks for the nice C&C Illu-chama!!!... I will surely remember those tips so that in the future I'll can be improve further on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
As always, it a great update, the only one than have some issue would be the second Yuyuko sig; it's a bit too busy.
^^ Thanks sempai! yep the second sig is a bit chaotic, that's why I've made the other Yuyuko sig for Seit-sama >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Shhh, she's beautiful.

And she's mine. All mine.
Yep she's yours all yours .... don't want to angry a person in loved lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Seitsuki's possessive nature strikes again
*Nod* when it comes to Yuyu-sama, he's always like that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
This is a good one. Loved it...and I think I wanna keep it for myself
>_< coincidentally there's no one who claimed that >_< that's why I thought maybe I failed on that one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post
I thought I commented on your thread before Patchy, but I obviously haven't yet (don't know how that happened...) Great, great stuff. I think my favourite form the last couple pages would be this one~

The flow and colour palette are nice, and I like the sky of the bg

I really should learn from you, your works are fantastic Keep it up! Expect me to be back here often ^^ (watch out for my tendency to lurk though )
... ohh!!! welcome to my humble and chaotic thread Halad-sempai!>...

wahhh~~ I'm flattered that you're saying those.... >_< thanks for the compliment and you're always welcome to lurk >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa Maneira View Post
i want to marry her.

the most beatiful bunny girl i ever saw.
tch tch tch... be careful of someone... lol

Quote:
NO.

No.

no.

Stay away from milady >.> *pulls out bolter*
and that someone is coincidentally this person...

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Seitsukiが壊れた。

Seems like my Touhou love is burning again.
^^ Thanks Larethian-sempai >_< (getting some fire extinguisher for you ...)

Quote:
oooppssss.. sorry dude., i crossed the line...

@patchy: can you please make a Dalian's sig.? i would really love it when i saw your work on it..
Dalian is the main character of Dantalian no Shoka
Oh sure!>... I'm sorry if that croisee sig was delayed... I just became busy with other stuffs... this time it's your turn though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter Fly View Post
^ Nah you din't cross the lines Seitsuki-Sama is just scaring you
Hahaha he isn't.... I think so...

Quote:
主を守るなんてのは当たり前の事でしょう? これぐらいなら当然だよ。。

This is not a threat. This is a promise.

I'm joking.

Maybe.
Haha... inner thoughts are saying..... omae wo kurosu lol...

Quote:
^ Lol But I don't get the squares that are on the first line of your message
Google tl is your friend.... just copy those square and paste the squares in it.... ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
The '' squares '' are Japanese, and if you see squares it means you have no proper language pack installed so Windows can't display them.. I suggest installing one or just moving onto Win7.
^^ *nodding*

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
私も日本語を話すことができます.....ない!

i just use imtrans
What's that? mine is Babel and Google... *accuracy doesn't matter though as long as you can understand a bit...* (just like the agth tools)

Quote:
I had some idea that it was someother language...but I should have been able to read it, I have windows 7. Do you know by any chance where I could get a pack?
It's in the CD... ^^

Quote:
well i have xp and mine was on the xp disc
*nodding*

Quote:
Just try google translate, and the rest is assured..

ok its getting off topic here. now back to true route.
^^... lol what is this a visual novel... don't worry I'm using some cheat to make it back to true route, the name of the cheat is "update!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuts View Post
I missed so many updates... again...

Clannad!!! I wish I am a genius like Kotomi...

Doesn't look like her... arts can do wonders o_O This one is my favourite though~

She's angry!! this one is really "Chaotic"!!

ANEGO!!!!!!!! Haha you're a genius already anego.! you don't need to become Kotomi...

Yep arts can do wonders... Patchy can do.... hmmmm abit.. since I don't know anything about arts... just staring at it and if I felt "Oh this is good" then I'll save it lol...

Yep she were' since you're late on my b-day... >_< (me too... lol )

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
So. Much. Deliciousness.

Especially Chaos Force Reisen. Combines not only my favorite kind of light, but my favorite colours. BLends almost perfectly. Can't offer much to say on anything else, 'cause it's too splendid.
Thanks sempai..~~!!! that's a really flattering compliment from you...

-----------------------------------------------------

Kinda a busy week again... sorry for the lots of delayed requests... >_< but will promise to do them as soon as I got my precious time back...

So anyway here it is...

Updates:

Yuuko and Ms.Headphone (wth was that name... )[Sofy-sama, and Kuroi-sempai]

Touhou Updates:

Yakumo Yukari

Yukari (Vertical)

Ran Yakumo (2 versions)

Chen~~~!!!! [luv this one alot]

Kaguya Houraisan (gift to Kuroi-sempai)

Blazblue update

Yayoi Tsubaki and Noel Vermillion
Shiro
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-16, 00:56   Link #1002
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Amazing updates as always Pat-chama Im loving the text and vibrance and pretty much everything in these ones! Btw, nice vert for diversity Keep the updates coming!

Oh and cookies are served!
Old 2011-08-16, 04:21   Link #1003
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
I love the colors. They really stand out in the image, especially her clothes.

Quote:
The autumn tones really compliment Ran; the relatively simple background is understated, but again it really works well with the character.

Quote:
Not so sure about this one. The background seems a bit chaotic.

And I would give you a cookie but the system is mean and won't let me.
Old 2011-08-16, 06:00   Link #1004
Haladflire65
*Artist

I like this one~ Very cool way of establishing the focus! Love the colours, too!

As for these,

I think the focuses are a bit muddled because of the bg and effects. Still, way prettier than anything I could ever do
Old 2011-08-16, 06:14   Link #1005
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

i love this one, Kaguya so moe than Shana... i'm gonna die of it of her cuteness

wow... i like this Chen art, can i take her home?..

HALA MADRID!
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-16, 07:14   Link #1006
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Interesting update, many might be too busy, but still really good especialy the Kaguya one.
Old 2011-08-16, 20:34   Link #1007
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

i wish you made them so we can use them on this site i cant resize them properly
Old 2011-08-23, 20:17   Link #1008
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

I'll request another Satorin sig from you Patchy-sama

you can do it when you have time since I think you were busy.
IM@S Avatars: Click Me
Old 2011-08-25, 13:26   Link #1009
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Wow, been a while since I check in on AS, especially the FC thread. And I see you're still as busy as ever making awesome sigs. I wish I have more time these days to make sigs again...

Quote:
I think this one is your best one in the update. Colours and depth are really good, and I just love the subtle addition of that mask figure behind Yuuko - adds a bit of mystery to the sig.

Gah, I'm blinded by your awesome colours and blending skill.

I hope you're still serving tea *grabs a cup and runs*

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-26, 23:43   Link #1010
Suomi
Kaiba

So beautiful as always...I want to be as good as you P-chama!!!
I'm making a sig for b-fly, hope it can be close to the beauty of the ones you make for her!
Old 2011-08-27, 16:07   Link #1011
Chimuts
Call me Anego!~

Location: In a room as blue as the sky, as cool as the autumn wind and as quiet as the desert
Send a message via MSN to Chimuts
Quote:

ANEGO!!!!!!!! Haha you're a genius already anego.! you don't need to become Kotomi...

Yep arts can do wonders... Patchy can do.... hmmmm abit.. since I don't know anything about arts... just staring at it and if I felt "Oh this is good" then I'll save it lol...

Yep she were' since you're late on my b-day... >_< (me too... lol )
Pacchan!!! hisashiburi desu!!!

aww you flatter me XD but really I hope I can be a super genius like her or you!! XD
the same goes for me!! when I browse for images if I see something good I would think "mm... this passes as good!" and then save it~ XD (the profile picture is the result of that too)

gomenasai pacchan to reisen! *hugs and pats* there there... don't be angry~

she blended in well here! but I think the effects are a bit too much...
(and the name... really describes her I guess...)

wow Yuuko! aside from the mask, everything else fits well to her personality! (maybe butterflies would be better than mask)

mm... she blends in too much, but I think it's good too since you rarely make the characters blend in that much. A change in style perhaps? (and I see many yellows in this update @_@)

that hat!! I mistook her for patchy (Patchouli, not pacchan!) there! this one is more focused~

wow this is rare... too bad AS doesn't allow the use of this one... would have made a good sig... her eyes are somewhat... charming?

I find the text a bit... small. The "R" is readable though! but I think green doesn't suit Ran that much...

Love the colour and the background! text is readable too!
wonder if it's because of the background, but I prefer this version!

somehow it's difficult to comment on this one... it's good but I don't know what to say...

she is cute! and it's quite rare for you to not make the background yourself~
now should I take Chen home, or should I take Kaguya home?

I personally think that the background could be more simple to let her have the focus~

No tsubaki!! don't use that weapon it's too dangerous for you!!
Old 2011-08-28, 18:30   Link #1012
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

That's quite an amusing update Patchy My personal favorite is the second version of Ran probably because of the color and how it fits perfectly with the signature
Old 2011-09-12, 01:00   Link #1013
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Amazing updates as always Pat-chama Im loving the text and vibrance and pretty much everything in these ones! Btw, nice vert for diversity Keep the updates coming!

Oh and cookies are served!
Thanks Ren-sama, and also those cookies were...... already have molds lol... since I'm too late finding them wahhh~~~ ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
I love the colors. They really stand out in the image, especially her clothes.

The autumn tones really compliment Ran; the relatively simple background is understated, but again it really works well with the character.

Not so sure about this one. The background seems a bit chaotic.

And I would give you a cookie but the system is mean and won't let me.
Haha I'm not so sure either on the Noel one.... Just did it on a whim for more updates that I'll post >_<

Oh right!! that simple bg is really suited for Ran, tbh I made it before the other Ran version (don't know why... >_< )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post
I like this one~ Very cool way of establishing the focus! Love the colours, too!

As for these,

I think the focuses are a bit muddled because of the bg and effects. Still, way prettier than anything I could ever do
Thanks sempai!, ^^ I made it to be a traditional looking signature, and didn't expected that yellow will suited her... maybe bec. of the butterfly dust is really suited the yellow color.

Quote:

i love this one, Kaguya so moe than Shana... i'm gonna die of it of her cuteness

wow... i like this Chen art, can i take her home?..
Lol, "Kaguya so moe than Shana"..... taboo for Hooves-sama I think >_<...

No you can't.... I'm already petting her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Interesting update, many might be too busy, but still really good especialy the Kaguya one.
^^ Thanks sempai!!!... tbh I didn't do some many things regarding the Kaguya sig... just flick it with some effects >_<

Quote:
i wish you made them so we can use them on this site i cant resize them properly
Oh which one? are you using Photoshop matty sempai, if yes I can teach you how to made them AS-safe..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinZwei View Post
I'll request another Satorin sig from you Patchy-sama

you can do it when you have time since I think you were busy.
Hmmm sure!... be aware of some PM you will receive...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Wow, been a while since I check in on AS, especially the FC thread. And I see you're still as busy as ever making awesome sigs. I wish I have more time these days to make sigs again...

I think this one is your best one in the update. Colours and depth are really good, and I just love the subtle addition of that mask figure behind Yuuko - adds a bit of mystery to the sig.

Gah, I'm blinded by your awesome colours and blending skill.

I hope you're still serving tea *grabs a cup and runs*
Haha.... tbh I'm now busy that's why my updates aren't more often than before... yep wish too so that I can see more of your awesome animated sigs. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
So beautiful as always...I want to be as good as you P-chama!!!
I'm making a sig for b-fly, hope it can be close to the beauty of the ones you make for her!
>_< Illu-chama, you're flattering me again *fainted due to happiness*

Good luck on making a sig for her... ^^... I'm happy for B-fly that she'll received a gift from you... of course it can be... or even more better than mine.. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuts View Post
Pacchan!!! hisashiburi desu!!!

aww you flatter me XD but really I hope I can be a super genius like her or you!! XD
the same goes for me!! when I browse for images if I see something good I would think "mm... this passes as good!" and then save it~ XD (the profile picture is the result of that too)

gomenasai pacchan to reisen! *hugs and pats* there there... don't be angry~

she blended in well here! but I think the effects are a bit too much...
(and the name... really describes her I guess...)

wow Yuuko! aside from the mask, everything else fits well to her personality! (maybe butterflies would be better than mask)

mm... she blends in too much, but I think it's good too since you rarely make the characters blend in that much. A change in style perhaps? (and I see many yellows in this update @_@)

that hat!! I mistook her for patchy (Patchouli, not pacchan!) there! this one is more focused~

wow this is rare... too bad AS doesn't allow the use of this one... would have made a good sig... her eyes are somewhat... charming?

I find the text a bit... small. The "R" is readable though! but I think green doesn't suit Ran that much...

Love the colour and the background! text is readable too!
wonder if it's because of the background, but I prefer this version!

somehow it's difficult to comment on this one... it's good but I don't know what to say...

she is cute! and it's quite rare for you to not make the background yourself~
now should I take Chen home, or should I take Kaguya home?

I personally think that the background could be more simple to let her have the focus~

No tsubaki!! don't use that weapon it's too dangerous for you!!
ANEGO~~~!!! *Hugs, pats, and hit with my fave pillow ^^*

M-m-me? haha.... wah~ I'm not genius.... >.<... oh and why is it that this time you are flattering me... I'm the only one who must do that to you

Lol... in early days (I mean no knowledge in touhou stuffs) I also think that they're the same character... plus Remilia too.... they're all wearing like suits for sleeping (pajamas)

I loved vertical sigs... yep too bad they can't use them here. >_<

Sometimes you can't outlast the first version isn't it....sigh... that's what I experienced on Ran's siggies...

Nope you can't take either Kaguya or Chen.... the only one you can take are maybe Wriggle and Yamame (both bugs)...

Wah if Tsubaki can't use that how will she fight? >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
That's quite an amusing update Patchy My personal favorite is the second version of Ran probably because of the color and how it fits perfectly with the signature
Thanks Hooves-sama , ^^ Sunset colors really fits her isn't she...

-----------------------------------------

Thanks for the C&C everyone..

It's been a while since I last update... (though I'm not yet a zombie so it's fine I think...)

anyways sorry for those who are waiting for me (those who asked requests/pm).... I haven't touch my PS since last month I think since I have some urgent matters on my job this past several weeks...

So after thinking it several times.... I think I'll hmmmmm...... quit doing/updating my thread since I lacked the proper time to accomplish these matters (till the end of the month, so for any people who have a certain request just send it me via PM...)... But I'll still do those remaining requests so expect a PM to me in this upcoming days.

Thanks for the great time everyone.... ^^.... Do I need to list everybody? lol... Really unexpected that this thread will grow really fast... >_<

So since I just arrived, and touched my PS, here's some rust removal work ^^

Touhou Updates:

Hakurei Reimu:

Remilia Scarlet:

Vertical Signs:

Time to do those request >_<....
Shiro
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 06:18   Link #1014
Mr.Raw
Permanent Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw
I just LOVE those vertical signatures

Random info:
Signature: Desert Punk

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 07:41   Link #1015
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1889 View Post
I just LOVE those vertical signatures
I agree; the only issue than I see are the eyes ( same thing with the first Remilia), but it's more a issue about the render than about the signature.
Old 2011-09-12, 08:13   Link #1016
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

guys! i need to go hospital, awwww, Reimu already frustrating murdered me.
can you make that a wallie in that 1st pic? (a bigger version is better) i've been already inlove with her.

HALA MADRID!
Old 2011-09-13, 10:46   Link #1017
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

yeah im using ps7 i can resize them but they always turn out blurry
Old 2011-09-13, 11:31   Link #1018
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Whaat?! So does this mean you'll retire from sigs Patchy-sama and I can no longer expect the signature master to whip me up some great signatures? . The signature community on AS will suffer a great blow if you take your leave .
Old 2011-09-13, 15:47   Link #1019
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Whaat?! So does this mean you'll retire from sigs Patchy-sama and I can no longer expect the signature master to whip me up some great signatures? . The signature community on AS will suffer a great blow if you take your leave .
Sadly, is she stop completely to do PS work here ,she wouldn't the first one; many seem to have stopped, like Escimo, others barely shop a presence around...
Old 2011-09-14, 07:13   Link #1020
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

no way, not this time to retire her, i just barely love her PS works.
Her art style that i was amazed long time ago (even i'm not yet here in this forum in the past, but in other forums, i saw that style made by others.)
btw, where did that source came in?
*didn't make to intend an off topic here...*

HALA MADRID!

Tags
patchy, signatures, touhou