AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Love Live!

Notices

Old 2013-02-17, 23:57   Link #661
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
On another note, my goodness Nozomie's rape face is scary . Never knew she's the raeper of the group. Nico can no longer go "nico nico nico~" when she's around...
This is true but ... continuous if it will be known for that Nozomi "the perverted stalker-yuri-love that touch the boobs" Maki, Nico, Honoka and Rin Then? Eri, Kotori, Hanayo and Umi ? although I'm sure she has made ​​the already touching those of Erichi ~ or not?
Old 2013-02-18, 02:17   Link #662
JohnNiles

Whaaat? So, did the cards tell her to do "that"? >_>
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 03:17   Link #663
Natsu_
Yoroshiku ne!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
This is true but ... continuous if it will be known for that Nozomi "the perverted stalker-yuri-love that touch the boobs" Maki, Nico, Honoka and Rin Then? Eri, Kotori, Hanayo and Umi ? although I'm sure she has made ​​the already touching those of Erichi ~ or not?
I think so too.
Probably on her personality she did that act.

In that case, I am strongly interested in a reaction of Erichi.

Natsu_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 03:32   Link #664
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu_ View Post
I think so too.
Probably on her personality she did that act.

In that case, I am strongly interested in a reaction of Erichi.

I love your Gif-ya! hihi poor Nicochi
Old 2013-02-18, 07:03   Link #665
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu_ View Post
- ....Did I just convince a bunch of my friends to watch Love Live due to this GIF alone?!?!?
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 12:04   Link #666
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

So Eri used to be a ballet dancer. I was pretty far off. I understand why she'd think the girls are just amateurs (which they are ) but I think she's being too harsh on them. Being a school idol and a ballet dancer can't exactly be compared. And you can't expect them to dance as well as somebody who's trained since childhood.

Most enjoyable scenes were the ones featuring Nico and Nozomi, ufufu. That side of Nozomi was rather unexpected.
Old 2013-02-18, 12:08   Link #667
Miraluka
Banned

Some pics. No high res yet.

Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 13:03   Link #668
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

I like how Hanayo has 3 different personalities. lol

So we got 2 of our more serious characters (Maki and Umi) slowly building a female fan base.

I expect nothing less from the "onee-samas" of the group. Eri will be there soon to join them. (See sig)

Maki's "Judo Chop" is amazing!

About Eri

I don't think she's just your run of the mill ballerina.

Eri is more than likely a world class performer and is use to the limelight.

Russia is known for having the highest level of ballet so her view of school idols is probably laughable to her. What's good to know, is that former ballet dancers tend to be the best choreographers. Look at all the famous ones in RL.

On a side note, she did looked amazing with her hair down and that "dynamite body" adds even more to her charm.

Last edited by playmaker2k; 2013-02-18 at 18:25.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 13:05   Link #669
Metalsnakezero
Trio Finale!

Spoiler for Ep 7:
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic176117_1.gif
Metalsnakezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 15:44   Link #670
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Eri was rather uncute the whole episode until we learned what she was in the past. I guess it's understandable now since she used to be a pro. But damn, she needs to let her hair down more coz she looks fantastic like that.

And looks like the only even remote chance of saving her grandmother's Alma mater is to make the school idol project successful. I mean what else is there so why not bet on that. Not sure why the chairman won't let Eri do her own thing to save the school though.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 15:56   Link #671
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Never knew she's the raeper of the group. Nico can no longer go "nico nico nico~" when she's around...
seriously ? You forget this scene ?

Quote:
But damn, she needs to let her hair down more coz she looks fantastic like that.
ho yes...

Spoiler for Eri let hair down:
Old 2013-02-18, 16:30   Link #672
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Eri was rather uncute the whole episode until we learned what she was in the past. I guess it's understandable now since she used to be a pro. But damn, she needs to let her hair down more coz she looks fantastic like that.
I think she needs to let her hair down literally and figuratively.

Seriously, the girl needs to loosen up a bit.

I understand what the anime is going for here, but to me, this is like a figure skater telling a hockey player, "I don't acknowledge even Wayne Gretzky! None of you can skate like I can!"

Sure, that's true, as even the best hockey player can't skate as good as even an average professional figure skater can. But that makes sense, because skating is just a part of being a hockey player. Similarly, dancing is just a part of being a JPop Idol. There's also the singing, the group choreography, the developing of a persona, and so on and so forth.

Ballerinas can focus purely on dancing, so it's not exactly a fair comparison in my mind.

Still, it's better than nothing I suppose. It gives some basis to Eri's antagonism. It also gives her a specific role to play once she joins the group.
Old 2013-02-18, 16:41   Link #673
pagan poor
Swayin' to the beat

The other part of the antagonism is that the group is allowed to do what it wants in the name of saving the school, while the student council can't actively do anything to save the school. There is some bitterness and jealousy in that, as we see some of the motivation for Eri to save the school. Personally, it's a sketchy plot point, but that's what we have.

I get the feeling that she also had to give up ballet for a reason against her will as well. That and/or she's just a snob when it comes to that.

I'm with the others. Eri looked great with the hair down.
pagan poor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 16:54   Link #674
Triple_R
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagan poor View Post
The other part of the antagonism is that the group is allowed to do what it wants in the name of saving the school, while the student council can't actively do anything to save the school. There is some bitterness and jealousy in that, as we see some of the motivation for Eri to save the school.
That side of her antagonism actually resonates more with me than the dancing side does. I was a student council President once myself. I'd be pissed if the Principal let some random club try to save the school but forbid the student council from doing anything. So I do empathize with Eri here, thankfully.
Old 2013-02-18, 18:05   Link #675
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

No wonder Eri considers them amateurs as she was a ballet prodigy. Though she is being a bit harsh on them. It was indeed her who recorded the video. Looks like she has no option left but to join them. Nozomi's real character is great. Like how they got soem fan interaction.
Old 2013-02-18, 20:35   Link #676
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

Dat "Maki Kiseki" works once again to spearhead the fan base along with her fellow tsun: Umi

Just put them in the front and let the fan girls squeal! Maybe a nice glomp for added effect.
Old 2013-02-18, 20:38   Link #677
Triple_R
*Author

The scene between Maki and her fan was just adorable.

The way that fan looked like she was about to cry at Maki initially refusing her request was a very moe moment. So was Maki's dumbfounded but caring change-of-mind response to it.
Old 2013-02-18, 20:40   Link #678
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

It's too good.

I did put my yuri googles on when Eri and Maki had their little exchange.

A couple of strong personalities right there as well as the two tallest girls in the group.
Old 2013-02-18, 20:50   Link #679
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Is this base again on idol master? Having a little interest in adding this to my watch list
Old 2013-02-18, 21:08   Link #680
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
The Eri background information actually made me dislike her character more. Talk about being elitist. I mean no duh, they are "school idols" not "professional idols." I'd agree with the figure skating vs. hockey thing as well. Looking down on a group because one of their skills isn't at elite levels is just ridiculous and arrogant.

Kind of makes me cheer on the Chairwoman for constantly shooting her down at every opportunity. I get she's not a bad person, but still annoys the heck out of me. Funny because I can sympathize with her not being allowed to do any thing as Student Council President. But I really can't sympathize with her too much because of the rest of her character.

Somehow the group passed their tests. Though it is amazing how bad Honoka is at math that all that work only got her a bare minimum pass .

Now they can move forward.

Tags
comedy, friendship, music, school life