AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-08-31, 15:39   Link #2701
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

As I say, have atleast one champ that you can play that does all the roles, AP,Tank,Support,forest Jayce,Jarvan,Sona,Shyvana (For me)
Old 2012-08-31, 16:08   Link #2702
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
As I say, have atleast one champ that you can play that does all the roles, AP,Tank,Support,forest Jayce,Jarvan,Sona,Shyvana (For me)
So Jayce is also your ad carry of choice?
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 17:45   Link #2703
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
So Jayce is also your ad carry of choice?
He's my everything.... I hope that doesn't sound weird. Well Except for tank. He's one hell of a jungler. Right at the start of the game he has 2 abilities and a Ult. He's also well equipped to gank without them knowing before its too late and he's jumped them and knocked them into the tower and slowed in the process with a 3 hit combo with W from both forms.
Old 2012-08-31, 20:35   Link #2704
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Well, I bought Arcade Sona in a heartbeat. Unfortunately...I haven't been able to check her out because of super trolls. Teams that want to triple top and then all AP squishy...getting harder to find a decent game anymore.
Old 2012-08-31, 21:30   Link #2705
Kreceir

What do ya think about Arcade Sona? i'm totally in love with her 8bit style.
That DDR ulti is a nice touch as well.
And i read somewhere in the LoL forums that someone said *They nerfed her boobs!*
Old 2012-08-31, 22:15   Link #2706
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Resorted to a bot match. Yeah, it's a scream but insatiably appropriate. Sorry, Muse skin but Arcade will be it for now.
Old 2012-09-01, 04:15   Link #2707
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Ugh I don't usually rant on bad players, but I had WW(went solo top) who went end build Merc/GA/BV/Sunfire/Aegis/SV with absolutely zero damage items and somehow acts like this a legitimate build for WW... needless to say he was absolutely useless for teamfights and just got ignored him besides his ult by the enemy team, claiming ww is a "tank".

If he had gotten Omen, Frozen Heart, or something he could have at least had useful aura for us... but no he got freaking Sunfire Cape on WW.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 06:34   Link #2708
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Teh lulz, reminds me of a recent game where we had two ranged AD carries, with Ashe having 17 cs at 30 freaking minutes, boots of speed and...potions. Zero utility too, because she'd only use her ult to KS and gave up 3 kills that way. Thank god we had a potent Graves on our team...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 07:20   Link #2709
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Ugh I don't usually rant on bad players, but I had WW(went solo top) who went end build Merc/GA/BV/Sunfire/Aegis/SV with absolutely zero damage items and somehow acts like this a legitimate build for WW... needless to say he was absolutely useless for teamfights and just got ignored him besides his ult by the enemy team, claiming ww is a "tank".

If he had gotten Omen, Frozen Heart, or something he could have at least had useful aura for us... but no he got freaking Sunfire Cape on WW.
i think its worse when you try to be a good person and suggest them to build a certain way and they call you a retard who has never played said champion ;_;
Old 2012-09-01, 08:23   Link #2710
Kafriel
Senior Guest

It is EVEN worse when AP Olaf rants about you building AP Yi
Old 2012-09-01, 08:51   Link #2711
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

AP Yi has nothin on AP Nadelee holy hell she's OP in ARAM. last game she pretty much took 50% of their health with one spear skill shot.
Old 2012-09-01, 09:47   Link #2712
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Some champions should be perma banned in ARAM for being ridiculously OP (Nidalee, Blitz, some others) or hilariously bad (Tryn, Singed, etc)
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 12:21   Link #2713
StellarCell
시논 짱!

Anyone with sustain in ARAM is pretty much OP, considering ARAM is mostly about pokes and engages rarely happen, the game gets kind of rigged [which is meant to be] when the enemy team has a Soraka, Sona, a Nidalee and a Blitz, and then you get Trundle, oh well still can't blame the randompicksystem-san.

Last edited by StellarCell; 2012-09-01 at 12:35.
StellarCell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 01:34   Link #2714
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Sweet games by Dignitas, who would have thought that prolonged poking standoff would stall the game up to 78 minutes with each team having 100k gold? Although Phreak said it was the triple minion wave that did the job, it was actually Crumbz on youmuu's, you can hear it pop right before the end. Good game, maybe CLG could have ended it sooner if they hadn't given up every single baron of the match.
Old 2012-09-02, 15:27   Link #2715
Witch of Uncertainty

Okay, I don't quite understand (I hope some of you do).
I'm watching the tourney, and from what I just heard, it's over, and what's next is some replay of day 2? It was my understanding that the finals was 14.30 GMT -7.

I've been busy all weekend, so I haven't been able to pay attention before now. :d
Witch of Uncertainty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 18:38   Link #2716
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch of Uncertainty View Post
Okay, I don't quite understand (I hope some of you do).
I'm watching the tourney, and from what I just heard, it's over, and what's next is some replay of day 2? It was my understanding that the finals was 14.30 GMT -7.

I've been busy all weekend, so I haven't been able to pay attention before now. :d
Yes, it is over by now, standings:

Spoiler for :
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 00:16   Link #2717
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I think the finals were 2 days ago and yesterday was the 3rd/4th place match. They were interesting matches, but imo Westrice was the weakest player around...Darius is just NOT tourney material.

Yesterday was more of the same, Curse getting farmed and clearing objectives but losing teamfights and eventually giving the game to CLG.
Old 2012-09-03, 07:21   Link #2718
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Darius is fine if your jungler can countergank the enemy jungler who absolutely will camp him all the time.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 12:28   Link #2719
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Darius is fine if your jungler can countergank the enemy jungler who absolutely will camp him all the time.
Agreed.

Case in point - Darius on the team I was on had to verse Kennen. Our Skarner gave him a lot of assistance early - it paid off.

However, I think as Kafriel said, you can't really ask someone to be chaperoned like that in tournament play, particularly at top lane. You'd really prefer someone like Yorick, Shen or Jayce and let them grind away top so that you can get control of bot river via ganks and then allow mid to roam top.

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2012-09-03 at 12:41.
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-04, 03:17   Link #2720
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Played Rengar, he is totally getting nerfed next patch What I found strongest was the fact that all his skills (save his ultimate) cooldown immediately once you hit 5 ferocity, so you can doublecast Q or slow down 2 enemies at once. I mostly used his ferocity bonus for the unconditional 15% heal, since I had built atmallet...helped stack trophies fast.

It's also been a while since I had my hands on Talon, he deals 10% extra dmg to CC'd enemies, 15% more dmg from cutthroat and his crits can have 25% more damage with an IE...his burst is phenomenal. However, when I build him like that, I have trouble chasing tough dps without a mallet since TriForce slow is weaker and doesn't always proc...

Tomorrow's input: Darius, who gets mysteriously insta-locked in every game along with Rengar.

Tags
league of legends, lol