Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-09-27, 16:11   Link #601
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I just watched the episode. Sorry to dash your hopes. No season 2 was confirmed, the only thing that really hinted of a possibility was the end card with "see you again", which really doesn't mean anything (though there could be an OVA I guess). The rest was just trolling (which was blatantly labeled) by the usual Gintama staff. It actually said "Is it true that a series with a fake preview is jinxed not to have a continuation?" Also note that Nadeshiko said 'someday' and gave a troll title lol.

No wonder I thought it odd...... I really don't know whether to laugh or cry now lol.
yes there is no confirmation of a season 2 in other sites or ... but the scenes of the preview at the end of some chapters that his (Vol: 10, 11, 12)

:/
Old 2012-09-27, 20:19   Link #602
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
that is exactly how school rumble first season ended, they showed the preview for the next episode, just to karasuma remind tenma that it was the end of the series, with it just leaving with a "hoefullysee you again" message, so i still believe it.
I believe there's hope for a second season too, just that nothing in the last episode really indicated that one would be set in stone in the near future. The scenes were just troll, or rather, tease from the staff (like how they always troll about Gintama movie ). I will be getting the web radio DJ CD series since they contain stuff snipped off due to time constraints.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 20:23   Link #603
ShiroiRyu

Oh man ...
With theses pictures, we can hope another season !
And so fuck yeah, best anime of this season !
Old 2012-09-27, 21:31   Link #604
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
I believe there's hope for a second season too, just that nothing in the last episode really indicated that one would be set in stone in the near future. The scenes were just troll, or rather, tease from the staff (like how they always troll about Gintama movie ). I will be getting the web radio DJ CD series since they contain stuff snipped off due to time constraints.
well that could be true, afterall i have yet to watch gintama other than episode 142, anyway if it was indeed just trolling that was one very cruel way to do it.
Old 2012-09-27, 21:40   Link #605
Elestia

Sad that the series is already coming to an end. One of the more enjoyable series out this season compared to the rest of the more hyped up shows. Only thing that was missing was the photo for Suwana after Ranmaru's intro. I guess they could still put it in after they introduce Nadeshiko though if they ever decided to make a second season. Although it doesn't look like there are any announcements in the near future for a second cour.
Old 2012-09-27, 22:03   Link #606
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

well after watching it all give whole kana hana as ichiko really OH MY so really now something to watch.

give all goes so give yea door open for s2 & if plan crossover with medaka (yea i saw those pics) oh my cue ham to ham combat for ichiko vs medaka.

overall yea worth it now see dub on it.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 22:06   Link #607
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Quote:
They can't be showing those troll scenes, get my hopes up for nothing.
Old 2012-09-27, 22:32   Link #608
larethian

To top it off, the troll title was pretty hilarious. 'Darkness' lol, reminds me of a certain 'To-Ra-Bu-Ru (Trouble)'.

Well at least, it did say that it was a fake preview. One of the last few Gintama episodes showed a troll preview and kept us trolled for an entire week. Can you imagine getting trolled for more than a week without knowing?

But still, I can't really call it a troll but rather a teaser for what might come if second season is confirmed. However, given that it's those 'Gintama staff' we are talking about, it might be a reverse troll with that explicit statement saying that it's a fake preview and that actually a second season is being planned (crossing my fingers ).

Discussion from 2channel for anyone who can understand it :
http://logsoku.com/thread/hayabusa2....tx/1348671489/
Oh yes, they were commenting about the difference in art, though a dummy like me can't really tell; maybe I need to rewatch that last part again since it flashed by pretty fast for me.

Last edited by larethian; 2012-09-27 at 22:43. Reason: a lot of edits LOL
Old 2012-09-27, 22:49   Link #609
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Discussion from 2channel for anyone who can understand it :
http://logsoku.com/thread/hayabusa2....tx/1348671489/
Oh yes, they were commenting about the difference in art, though a dummy like me can't really tell; maybe I need to rewatch that last part again since it flashed by pretty fast for me.
A difference in art between different episodes, or between the anime and the manga?
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 23:00   Link #610
larethian

^ honestly speaking, I have no idea. they might be talking about something different altogether that I didn't get. Hayate's author's name did pop up a few times though...
Old 2012-09-27, 23:31   Link #611
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Sunrise gave a fake S2 announcement in the Danshi Koukousei announcement, too. Sadly Binbougami wouldn't seem too likely to get another season, because it doesn't look like the sales are going to be good at all.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 00:03   Link #612
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Sunrise gave a fake S2 announcement in the Danshi Koukousei announcement, too. Sadly Binbougami wouldn't seem too likely to get another season, because it doesn't look like the sales are going to be good at all.
Well, for the record, it happens to be the same group of people behind danshi koukousei as far as I can remember LOL.

Though I can't verify now, I believe the manga sales did increase; me and my friends made up a few of those figures.
Old 2012-09-28, 01:08   Link #613
supermegasonic

i have a good feeling it will get another season, but thats just me
Old 2012-09-28, 03:13   Link #614
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

I want to believe that there will be a season 2! ok I've seen up to volume 13 chapters but I also want to see adapted into anime
Old 2012-09-28, 03:20   Link #615
Excorsism

Silly friends! There's no way they can just throw Nadeshiko primarily for cameo shots! Clearly an indicator of another season!

I want to believe.
Old 2012-09-28, 03:50   Link #616
larethian

^ why not? Kanda Sayaka is more of a singer than a seiyuu AFAIK. Ok, this isn't really a reason, but so isn't ^
Old 2012-09-28, 07:37   Link #617
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This made for a nice finale. Although she didn't admit outright, Ichiko realized she likes Momiji and that her life wouldn't be the same without her. It was sad that clean Momiji had to disappear so that the original would come back. Wish there had been a way for the two to coexist.

Troll preview was fun. I should have figured the Gintama staff would do something like that. Hopefully the troll will turn into reality like with the Gintama movie.

Quote:
^ honestly speaking, I have no idea. they might be talking about something different altogether that I didn't get. Hayate's author's name did pop up a few times though...
I noticed an increase in quality in the last episode. The animation felt more stylish too (particularly when it comes to Ranmaru). Dunno if this is what they're talking about.
Old 2012-09-28, 10:34   Link #618
Cloudy

I'm surprised that throughout all the episodes, they never made fun of Gintama.

I think Ichiko is KanaHana's best role to date, with all the variety of tones she given.
Old 2012-09-28, 11:10   Link #619
ookamigirl

It was nice seeing Sakura fight to save Momiji's new form.
That Bobby sure is a naive pervert ROFL
Sure was nice seeing Sakura & new Momiji bond.
Ranmaru vs Momou!
Now that was a pretty cool fight... until he turned perverted again *sigh*
Kitty vs Teddy! That was the shortest fight in history LOL
Sakura in a dilemma over Momiji, that was a new one.
Seems like she likes Momiji no matter what! ^^
Really nice final episode.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 11:14   Link #620
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I noticed an increase in quality in the last episode. The animation felt more stylish too (particularly when it comes to Ranmaru). Dunno if this is what they're talking about.
Oh, there's an increase in quality? I wouldn't have noticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
I'm surprised that throughout all the episodes, they never made fun of Gintama.

I think Ichiko is KanaHana's best role to date, with all the variety of tones she given.
I think Momiji's Uchiyama Yumi deserves as much credit. I hope she gets more prominent roles.

Tags
comedy, shounen, supernatural