AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-05-19, 06:15   Link #17561
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC... View Post
That's awesome. What HGUC kits do you guys reccomend? I'm just wondering because most of them are pretty cheap and there's a load to choose from =P
If you suddenly want a transformable HGUC kit,go for ReZEL Commander Type,it has big cannon,two beam saber green & red,nice color,awesome articulation. HGUC Kshatriya could be a nice purchase with it big size binder & fearsome look.

I've recently bought HGUC Unicorn Destroy mode,it's just amazing.Hopefully the Delta plus would turn out good. Whoa...that Deepstrike would be awesome if it can detached its part to become S Gundam.
Old 2010-05-19, 12:02   Link #17562
Vandalier
Hinamizawa Villager

Send a message via Yahoo to Vandalier
fyuh
this is new record
just take 3 days to finish this baby

with this stark jegan, i'm finished 3 HGUC Unicorn Series Already (Before is Unicorn Destoy Mode and Kshatria)

i make this kit for Whitebase Gundam UC Challenge in Indonesia Jakarta
which will be held in July

this kit is awesome, there a lot of seamline (6 to be precise)
but there's no problem at all (unlike Kshatria)

as you can see Stark Jegan Without his Anti-Ship Equipment is kinda ugly

but when he got his equipment, the beast now become the Beauty (yeah yeah, you can say i'm mecha maniac)

it's kinda unfair actually when Stark Jegan Facing Kshatria in Unicorn Gundam OVA Episode 1
Stark Jegan is Anti-Ship MS, so it doesn't build to facing another MS
he got no shield or powerfull rifle

well anyway, i hope in july we will got ALL HGUC unicorn in the competition
enjoy

Vandalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 12:17   Link #17563
JC...
I am a Pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
If you suddenly want a transformable HGUC kit,go for ReZEL Commander Type,it has big cannon,two beam saber green & red,nice color,awesome articulation. HGUC Kshatriya could be a nice purchase with it big size binder & fearsome look.

I've recently bought HGUC Unicorn Destroy mode,it's just amazing.Hopefully the Delta plus would turn out good. Whoa...that Deepstrike would be awesome if it can detached its part to become S Gundam.
I've been thinking about the Kshatriya, but I'm not really sure. It's a bit expensive and for the price I could get about 4 other models... hmm still can't decide, I was thinking about the Rezel too.
JC... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 13:05   Link #17564
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Hey guys. I just got HG 1/144 Nadleeh and to my shock, it didn't come with stickers. In my 2 years of building model kits, never have I come across such a case. I'm not much of a painter (it's too time-consuming and expensive) so stickers are really important to me. Anyone knows what I can do to get a spare sticker sheet? Thanks.
Sorry man, I really think you're.........screwed. I don't think you can order a sticker of all things. Maybe parts if you live in Japan but stickers should be quite rare unless you're willing to buy another one. Then again, I'm not the expert for finding spare things so maybe somebody else here would have a soloution??

But are you sure you didnt misplaced it? Have you looked really really hard?

My condolences, I would not want it to happen to me. Did you buy it from your own store or did you order it? Perhaps you can get an exchange if your lucky.

But man, this is the first I've heard of this sort of things happen. Guess even modern manufacturing isn't perfect I guess.
Old 2010-05-19, 15:01   Link #17565
JC...
I am a Pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Hey guys. I just got HG 1/144 Nadleeh and to my shock, it didn't come with stickers. In my 2 years of building model kits, never have I come across such a case. I'm not much of a painter (it's too time-consuming and expensive) so stickers are really important to me. Anyone knows what I can do to get a spare sticker sheet? Thanks.
that's a bit unlucky... But it's a good opertunity for you to try out painting, trust me, it feels more worthwhile after =)
Old 2010-05-19, 15:42   Link #17566
Sworra

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC... View Post
that's a bit unlucky... But it's a good opertunity for you to try out painting, trust me, it feels more worthwhile after =)
I agree with JC. Trying something new is always good. Challenge the mind and heck you might be good at it. Never know until you try.

@ JC.. The Kshatriya is a big suit for a HG 1/144 scale, that is why its expensive but well worth it. Needless to say its almost the size of a 1/100 scale that could be factor as well. I can see your point on 4 kits to the price of 1 but that 1 is the unique one.
Old 2010-05-19, 21:09   Link #17567
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

I have the Kshatriya too, but I've not build it yet. How long does it take to build?

Although, I have loads of kits that I have not build yet, including most of the HG Unicorn series that I've bought. Time, time, time I guess.
Old 2010-05-19, 21:18   Link #17568
MoonLightShadows
Gundam Meister

I got the Kshatriya, It does stand about as tall as the MG Blue Frame. I built it kind of slow, Took me about a week.
The sun was shinning through the window at the end of the day, alittle silhouette?

Spoiler for ,:
Old 2010-05-19, 21:38   Link #17569
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Shadow in the background = WIN
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 22:04   Link #17570
Nerroth
NePoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
That 1.5 looks great!

The blurb at that link says it's able to be assembled as the 1 Gundam - and from what I can tell by looking at the details in the manual, it should be easy enough to switch the options back and forth (by removing and re-placing the GN-Tau Drive as required).

At least, I hope it will be sturdy enough to be so.
Old 2010-05-19, 22:41   Link #17571
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

For a runner re-usage re-release, this actually looks like an awesome model.

Those who really hates the Reborns Cannon of Reborns Gundam would really love this one.

Flight Mode seems like my favorite pose mode for the moment. But really, the pics and poses in this booklet and some on the site seems to have make me love this release much more than I previously anticipated.

Its too bad the model manual has really throwed all clarity out of the window in regards to what the model number is of the 1 Gundam is [for which I curse this release], but other than that I love it.
Old 2010-05-20, 00:38   Link #17572
JC...
I am a Pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonLightShadows View Post
I got the Kshatriya, It does stand about as tall as the MG Blue Frame. I built it kind of slow, Took me about a week.
The sun was shinning through the window at the end of the day, alittle silhouette?

Spoiler for ,:

In that pose how wide and tall is the Kshatriya? I'm just wondering, because I'm planning on getting a display cabinet and wondered if the Kshatriya could fit in.
Old 2010-05-20, 04:10   Link #17573
motaku96
もたく

Built my first Gundam model the other day. HGUC ReZEL. Was kinda fun. And I have a greater understanding and respect for figures w/ joints. It wore me out though. Did it all in 1 day.
motaku96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 04:36   Link #17574
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by motaku96 View Post
Built my first Gundam model the other day. HGUC ReZEL. Was kinda fun. And I have a greater understanding and respect for figures w/ joints. It wore me out though. Did it all in 1 day.
Yeah, I remember building mine, the HG 1/144 Gundam Exia. It sucked because I'm inexperience modelers but for some reason I still love it though even though it pales in comparison with some of my other later better build kits.

Dont think this has been posted yet.

From Homeless:

RG 1/144 RX-78 Gundam

http://bandai-hobbyproshop.net/gunpl...realgrade.html

Spoiler for RG RX-78 Gundam:

Looks pretty good. Hope more models of this line will come out in the future.

Man a 1/144 MG...........
Old 2010-05-20, 06:58   Link #17575
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
Yeah, I remember building mine, the HG 1/144 Gundam Exia. It sucked because I'm inexperience modelers but for some reason I still love it though even though it pales in comparison with some of my other later better build kits.

Dont think this has been posted yet.

From Homeless:

RG 1/144 RX-78 Gundam

http://bandai-hobbyproshop.net/gunpl...realgrade.html

Spoiler for RG RX-78 Gundam:

man.... talk about SHEER AWSOME SAUCE!!!
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 07:09   Link #17576
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

HGFC God Gundam Video Review

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm10777421

Basically a scaled down of the MG without the inner frame or fugly face. Of course, the structuring reeks of other future MF releases. A HGFC Master will be most welcome.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 07:36   Link #17577
Saga_CE

Awesome intro.
Old 2010-05-20, 07:40   Link #17578
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post

Well, the latest pics from Shizuoka already show a Real Grade Zaku II in planning (no surprise there ). Though yes do hoping that this line continues on after these two mandatory releases

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 07:52   Link #17579
DC23

Send a message via Yahoo to DC23
Agree, hope they continue the series after the RG Zaku...
DC23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 10:45   Link #17580
JC...
I am a Pie

RG Pscho Gundam

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy