Notices

Old 2012-12-08, 00:01   Link #2501
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
NSFW
This is also Nishizumi-Ryu!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Hugggh!! very big
Old 2012-12-08, 00:31   Link #2502
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Naw Turn A is not a tank...

How about Hildorf? Especially since thats where Hana learns that 1 shot is enough. And Mako can do some crazy drift or turns with it...
Well, if we want tanks rather than a Gundam, there's always the...

Spoiler for Guntanks:

...okay, technically they're MS too, but hey, they have tank FORM? XD
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 00:43   Link #2503
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Saki Maruyama this girl daydreaming a lot, she is too cute
:3

Spoiler for saki:
Old 2012-12-08, 01:51   Link #2504
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

The 16" cannon on the Macross Monster would be massive overkill in this sport. It would crush the tanks rather that have the shells stopped by the carbon layer.

Though I do recall a fictional story of an American battleship lending aid to one of the northern Artic Soviet ports during the war (a different version of World War II...probably "The Big One" universe or something like that) where a division of Tigers or something arrived at the port only for the fog to lift enough for them to be gunned down by 14" guns at maybe 1,000 yards...from USS Arizona. That sort of firepower broke the offensive. At least for a while.

The Landkreuzen P. 1000 Ratte would have been overkil as well with twin 11" guns.
The Landkreuzen P 1500 Monster (Which I think they parody in this series with the giant TV screen on tank treads) would have been a mobile Dora. A 800mm cannon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landkreuzer_P._1000_Ratte
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landkre...._1500_Monster
Old 2012-12-08, 01:56   Link #2505
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

I find a ranking:

Top 10 girls of anime Girls und Panzer, a poll on the most beautiful girls of anime Girls und Panzer.
The classification was performed on a list of 41 characters and gathered 5092 votes.

10 - Saki Maruyama - 143

9 - Erwin - 161

8 - Darjeeling - 194

7 - Anzu Kadotani - 219

6 - Yuzuko Koyama - 221

5 - Hana Isuzu - 271

4 - Mako Reizei - 301

3 - Momo Kawashima - 326

2 - Saori Takebe - 353 and Miho Nishizumi - 353

and..... number one of the most beautiful girls of Girl und Panzer is................................................ ......................................

Spoiler for 1:
Old 2012-12-08, 02:01   Link #2506
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Guess they like tank girls.
Old 2012-12-08, 02:03   Link #2507
Kamui04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
6 - Yuzuko Koyama - 221
Actually the name is simply "Yuzu", not Yuzuko.
Kamui04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 02:06   Link #2508
Gravitas Free Zone

Smart is sexy? Girl otaku is sexy?
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 02:08   Link #2509
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui04 View Post
Actually the name is simply "Yuzu", not Yuzuko.
sorry I'm just copying and but then "Yuzu" is not just the name "shortened"? a kind of nickname
after I type it into Google's full name even in some site I can see "Yuzuko" brief... ^^

Last edited by Chiaki_chan; 2012-12-08 at 02:29.
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 02:13   Link #2510
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Saki Maruyama this girl daydreaming a lot, she is too cute
:3

Spoiler for saki:
Bah. If we're picking out first-years, then I prefer Aya: the blonde twintailed meganeko. I think she won me over when she looked up how to drive a tank on the internet.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 02:39   Link #2511
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Bah. If we're picking out first-years, then I prefer Aya: the blonde twintailed meganeko. I think she won me over when she looked up how to drive a tank on the internet.
I liked her for that also. Plus that scene has given her a tiny bit more screentime than the rest of her team. Which is not a lot.

Incidentally, where is this "six OVAs" info coming from?
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 02:42   Link #2512
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
I liked her for that also. Plus that scene has given her a tiny bit more screentime than the rest of her team. Which is not a lot.

yes I also wonder ... because I knew that the information not OVA 1 more ... Then I have another question:

Team Italy in the manga see their leader speak but not in the anime ... we have a chance to see her again in the next episodes?
Old 2012-12-08, 02:48   Link #2513
Marina2

If I have to comment on the members of Rabbit team..

Sawa Asuza (Commander): The most plain girl of the group. She's the most adult looking member next to Ayumi.

Yamagou Ayumi (75mm gunner): My favorite girl of the group. She's the most beautiful girl of the group. Her tall figue and her long hair also make her standout from the rest. Not to mention about her breast!

Maruyama Saki: Hmm....She's strangely cute. I like how she always looks absent-minded. Her rare smile is cute too.

Sakaguchi Karina (driver): I like her childish looking. The fact that someone like become a tank driver is so LOL.

Utsugi Yuuki (Radio operator): I love her claim and cute voice. I like how the show make a joke on her relationship with her boyfriend. In ep.1 She said her boyfrend is looking forward to see her in battle uniform but in ep.7, we found out he dump her LOL

Oono Aya (glass girl): Her twin-tail and glass make her standout but somehow this is my least favorite girl.

One thing I like in common about this team is that, Most of them are not flat-chest (even Saki got something!) ^^

Also, their name are based on the members of the Nadeshiko Japan all-women football team, who won the FIFA 2011 world championship. (Soure: tvtropes)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
Not sure where I heard that, but I think they stated somewhere that each volume of BD will come with OVA. The reason they delayed the release of 2nd BD is also because they can't finish the OVA in 2nd BD in time.
Old 2012-12-08, 02:53   Link #2514
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
If I have to comment on the member of Rabbit team..

Sawa Asuza (Commander): The most plain girl of the group. She's the most adult looking member next to Ayumi.

Yamagou Ayumi (75mm gunner): My favorite girl of the group. She's the most beautiful girll of the group. Her tall figue and her long hair also make her standout from the rest. Not to mention about her breast!

Maruyama Saki: Hmm....She's strangely cute. I like how she always looks absent-minded. Her rare smile is cute too.

Sakaguchi Karina (driver): I like her childish looking. The fact that someone like become a tank driver is so LOL.

Utsugi Yuuki (Radio operator): I love her claim and cute voice. I like how thw show make a joke on her relationship ith hr boyfriend. In ep.1 She said her boyfrend is looking forward to see her in battle uniform but in ep.7, we found out he dump her LOL

Oono Aya (glass girl): Her twin-tail and glass make her standout but somehow this is my least favorite girl.

One thing I like in common about this team is that, Most of them are not flat-chest (even Saki got something!) ^^

Also, their name are based on the members of the Nadeshiko Japan all-women football team, who won the FIFA 2011 world championship. (Soure: tvtropes)
so cool very cool Then I talked about Saki but mostly I noticed that she is very distracted in the clouds I wonder what she thinks when she looks up haha (see: ep: 07)

Quote:
Not sure where I heard that, but I think they stated somewhere that each volume of BD will come with OVA. The reason they delayed the release of 2nd BD is also because they can't finish the OVA in 2nd BD in time.
ho seriously so good
Old 2012-12-08, 03:47   Link #2515
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

So about that poster in Yukari's room, the one with the pink-haired eyepatched girl on it?

Turns out it's actually from a C82 doujin called Panther Details. It even has its own animation PV:

NicoNico

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 04:09   Link #2516
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

"This trailer has been rated as Nazi"

"Viewer Descension is Advised."
Old 2012-12-08, 04:14   Link #2517
LeoXiao
思想工作

Hey wait are they actually making an anime of that? It looks hardcore!
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 04:14   Link #2518
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
So about that poster in Yukari's room, the one with the pink-haired eyepatched girl on it?

Turns out it's actually from a C82 doujin called Panther Details. It even has its own animation PV:

NicoNico
this is a new anime?? and tank are those of Nazi? the girl pink hair it is in an army like this?
Old 2012-12-08, 05:11   Link #2519
chupiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

Turns out it's actually from a C82 doujin called Panther Details[/url]. It even has its own animation PV:
Actually, it's from Shima-Kishi Monogatari, a parody doujinshi of Kuro-Kishi Monogatari, the poster directly below it. It was released in 2008, and the anime came with the author, Excel's, newest doujinshi, Panther Details, as you pointed out. It's a 3 minute home-made anime.

Shima-Kishi

Kuro-Kishi
chupiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 05:34   Link #2520
Kamui04

Quote:
sorry I'm just copying and but then "Yuzu" is not just the name "shortened"? a kind of nickname
after I type it into Google's full name even in some site I can see "Yuzuko" brief... ^^

From the official site. Upper right you have her name with Kanjis and in little letters the furigana which is how it's said: "Koyama Yuzu", not Yuzuko. I could tell you why people think it's Yuzuko but that's another long japanese lesson.
Kamui04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, gup, original anime, slice of life, sports, tanks