AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-01-20, 20:04   Link #5841
serbian otaku #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
As I mentioned before, the Witengamot, who named that Authority, had no idea what god it came from, and since the abilities were similar to each other and he often used them together, it's only natural they would call it one Authority. That doesn't mean they were right.
I also think that Sturm and Drang are three seperate authorities, because if i remember correctly Erica said Campiones that have multiple powers from a single authority have some conditions, like Godou's 10 Avatars or John Pluto Smith's transformation authorities, and because he didn't do anything that would show that he was trying to fullfil some conditions i think they are seperate authorities, he just combined their powers like Godou did in the battle against Sun Wukong, he combined Stallion with the Sword.

And does somebody else think that author should bring some less known gods like Vayuu, Perun or maybe some devils like Belzebub and the rest of Seven princes of Hell.
serbian otaku #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 02:41   Link #5842
waffler

does godou ever get new powers and is he gonna end up with a harem or just 1 girl?
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 04:11   Link #5843
erdii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidfe View Post
His authority is called Sturm and Drang and is therefore only one authority. Godou can also combine his powers but it doesn’t change that it is only one authority called the Persian Warlord.
those magicians in Greenwich didn't even know the first god he killed. do you think they would know where that storm authority comes. they thought he killed a storm god and get storm authority. so they thought it was a single authority taken from a single god
Old 2013-01-21, 11:14   Link #5844
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
does godou ever get new powers and is he gonna end up with a harem or just 1 girl?
He starts out (in vol 1, not 3) with ten different powers, so it takes a while. In vol 5 he gets the Kusanagi sword, which can steal powers or modify his existing authorities. And in vol 13 he gets some kind of black hole nuke ability.

He ends up with a harem. It isn't even in question anymore. From the beginning Erica was going to let Yuri in as a number two, and Lili was okay since Erica could control her (at first, anyway). Vol 5 really clinched it since Ena joined as someone who couldn't be controlled by Erica, and the advent of the Youth form. Youth form not only made Godou dominant in his relationship with Erica, in vol 7 he bound all four of the girls to him forever. The rom-com part of this is no longer a competition over who gets Godou, but a combination of getting Godou to drop the "just friends" stuff, and compete over his attention.
Old 2013-01-21, 11:40   Link #5845
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
He starts out (in vol 1, not 3) with ten different powers, so it takes a while. In vol 5 he gets the Kusanagi sword, which can steal powers or modify his existing authorities. And in vol 13 he gets some kind of black hole nuke ability.

He ends up with a harem. It isn't even in question anymore. From the beginning Erica was going to let Yuri in as a number two, and Lili was okay since Erica could control her (at first, anyway). Vol 5 really clinched it since Ena joined as someone who couldn't be controlled by Erica, and the advent of the Youth form. Youth form not only made Godou dominant in his relationship with Erica, in vol 7 he bound all four of the girls to him forever. The rom-com part of this is no longer a competition over who gets Godou, but a combination of getting Godou to drop the "just friends" stuff, and compete over his attention.
That sums it up nicely, though Godou is quite aware of the girls' feelings for him but he himself don't want to admit to them that he loves them as well even though he does due to his family history. Godou doesn't want to appear like the male members of his family which had the ability to make women cry over them. His grandfather is the most notable of all of them, but a lot of the male members of the family is able to sweet talk women as well.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 13:32   Link #5846
Grave_digger

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian otaku #1 View Post
I also think that Sturm and Drang are three seperate authorities, because if i remember correctly Erica said Campiones that have multiple powers from a single authority have some conditions, like Godou's 10 Avatars or John Pluto Smith's transformation authorities, and because he didn't do anything that would show that he was trying to fullfil some conditions i think they are seperate authorities, he just combined their powers like Godou did in the battle against Sun Wukong, he combined Stallion with the Sword.

And does somebody else think that author should bring some less known gods like Vayuu, Perun or maybe some devils like Belzebub and the rest of Seven princes of Hell.
I still think voban [sturm und drang] can control rain,wind and lightning freely without condition. sure they are just like godou vetheragna authority but you forget voban has been living over 300 year,of course he already master his [sturm und drang] to the max (Maybe when voban used it at first they have some condition though but i'm sure it easy coz it only 3 not 10 ).I'm sure witengamot who named this authority doesn't make mistake analyzing his authority ( it will put the mud on their face ).heck they even can ask voban in person ( ask me if you dare ).

well i don't know vetheragna,melqart (baal i know), circe until i read this LN and more japanese gods please.
Grave_digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 18:57   Link #5847
waffler

man it would be nice if godou actually got new authorities and become stronger
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 19:16   Link #5848
chrono25

you might be correct in that they are 1 authority it reminds me of thunder,water,wind gate guardian

as they each have a single power but could have come from the same god like Perseus is the amalga of several gods, one of whom is Mithras.
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 23:33   Link #5849
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Actaully I think Godou was using a scaled down version of that ability in Vol 9 the Kusanagi sword was giving off cold black flames that were described as devouring everything like a black hole. Also who knows what other new powers Ama no Murakumo may have gain when Athen let it absorb her divine energy and authorities also when Athen kissed Godou there just before she died she gave him something possibly a new authority.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-22, 00:27   Link #5850
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
Actaully I think Godou was using a scaled down version of that ability in Vol 9 the Kusanagi sword was giving off cold black flames that were described as devouring everything like a black hole. Also who knows what other new powers Ama no Murakumo may have gain when Athen let it absorb her divine energy and authorities also when Athen kissed Godou there just before she died she gave him something possibly a new authority.
But still, he must have some ability before getting beaten like a punch bag.
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-22, 01:14   Link #5851
serbian otaku #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grave_digger View Post
I still think voban [sturm und drang] can control rain,wind and lightning freely without condition. sure they are just like godou vetheragna authority but you forget voban has been living over 300 year,of course he already master his [sturm und drang] to the max (Maybe when voban used it at first they have some condition though but i'm sure it easy coz it only 3 not 10 ).I'm sure witengamot who named this authority doesn't make mistake analyzing his authority ( it will put the mud on their face ).heck they even can ask voban in person ( ask me if you dare ).

well i don't know vetheragna,melqart (baal i know), circe until i read this LN and more japanese gods please.
I'm not quite sure that you can learn how to remove conditions from authorities from experience, if it could be done the that mean's that Godou would, after 300 years, learn to use Verethragna's authorities without conditions. I know that Voban has 3 unlike Godou's 10 authorities, but still conditions are conditions, but maybe he killed some god that can temporarily remove conditions, but still those are only our speculations, until author states otherwise we can only speculate.

That about god's i'm not sure because Verethragna is fairly popular in some regions, and Ba'al is well known as Ba'al from 72 pillars of Solomon, and he also appears on a certain sci-fi show. I also like japanese gods, but i think that author should spice it up a little, by the way my favorite japanese gods are Raijin ans Susanoo no Mikoto. My favorite gods are gods associated with thunder, lightning and storms, like Thor, Indra, Perun, Zeus...

Last edited by serbian otaku #1; 2013-01-22 at 18:08.
serbian otaku #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-22, 22:39   Link #5852
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
But still, he must have some ability before getting beaten like a punch bag.
More like Godou needs to learn how avoid the explosion caused by his own attack.

As for Ama no Murakumo hopefully it got some additional abilities besides those black flames/black hole attack. Although I just though of something since Ena can use a doppleganger Ama no Murakumo she most like has access to the black flames/black hole attack and any other new abilities given to Ama no Murakumo thanks to Athena's upgrade.
Old 2013-01-23, 00:10   Link #5853
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
More like Godou needs to learn how avoid the explosion caused by his own attack.

As for Ama no Murakumo hopefully it got some additional abilities besides those black flames/black hole attack. Although I just though of something since Ena can use a doppleganger Ama no Murakumo she most like has access to the black flames/black hole attack and any other new abilities given to Ama no Murakumo thanks to Athena's upgrade.
My idea was similar to this but slightly different. Ena has the ability of Divine Possession, which is borrowing the power of a god. She's been able to borrow the might of ama no Murakumo as seen during the fight with Guinevere and the Kraken, and even Susanoo's power of storms during Sun Wukong's divine beasts. The price is of course, something akin to lifeforce or her health, hence why she always has to go into the mountains to purify herself.

So...what about borrowing the power of Godou's "God of War" Verethragna, since he's a god slayer, gained the authority of a god, and hence a being similar to god class. If Godou approves of it, or they form a "channel" like through Ama No Murakumo, then she'd be able to access more power at a more reasonable price. Atm that's only possible power I can think of for Ena aside from getting more experience in controlling divine Possession, considering Erica and Liliana are training in the words of Smiting/Domination
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 04:47   Link #5854
erdii

ı want to ask a question. Gods take their form from myths. so ı want to ask if a Campione become legandary would there be a chance they would resurrect as Heretic Gods. there are demigods who are half human appearing as Heretic gods and if I remember right Siegfried was a human who killed a Dragon. guinevere already created Heretic Arthur so ı think it is possible.Do you think it is possible for Campiones ??
Old 2013-01-23, 07:31   Link #5855
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
ı want to ask a question. Gods take their form from myths. so ı want to ask if a Campione become legandary would there be a chance they would resurrect as Heretic Gods. there are demigods who are half human appearing as Heretic gods and if I remember right Siegfried was a human who killed a Dragon. guinevere already created Heretic Arthur so ı think it is possible.Do you think it is possible for Campiones ??
From what I've gathered from the novels(haven't gotten past vol 6 just yet), Gods are made when people believe in them, alot. So, I mean, I guess if alot of people believed that Godou, for example, was the god of, I don't know, Harems & Strange strategies? He'd become a god of Harems & SSes after he died with his various legends like err, he tricked a god(ess) that had the power of omniscience into fighting him in a chess match without using his/her power(no idea how this is an example) with Godou cheating.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 08:22   Link #5856
bakapervert
A pervert

It should be possible for some god to be born from legend that Campione left behind, though it will take a long time, few hundred years maybe till the legend become old and famous enough.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 08:44   Link #5857
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
It should be possible, but you have to remember that Siegfried and Arthur are known throughout the world because their deeds were written down and passed through the ages. They are known by magicians and the normal people who don't have a clue about magic.

On the other hand, campioni are only known by the magic world. The magic world also manipulates information about campioni that the normal people don't have a clue.
Therefore I think there's a very slim chance for them to reincarnate as heretic gods.
Old 2013-01-23, 22:49   Link #5858
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobarta View Post
My idea was similar to this but slightly different. Ena has the ability of Divine Possession, which is borrowing the power of a god. She's been able to borrow the might of ama no Murakumo as seen during the fight with Guinevere and the Kraken, and even Susanoo's power of storms during Sun Wukong's divine beasts. The price is of course, something akin to lifeforce or her health, hence why she always has to go into the mountains to purify herself.
I'd say her health is a more accurate description and only if used repeatedly close together and that's where Ena keeps getting into trouble. Ena's said she needs a week fully recover and minium 3 days but keeps using it 2 days in a row because of Godou.

Quote:
So...what about borrowing the power of Godou's "God of War" Verethragna, since he's a god slayer, gained the authority of a god, and hence a being similar to god class. If Godou approves of it, or they form a "channel" like through Ama No Murakumo, then she'd be able to access more power at a more reasonable price. Atm that's only possible power I can think of for Ena aside from getting more experience in controlling divine Possession, considering Erica and Liliana are training in the words of Smiting/Domination
I'm not sure the Youth's divine protection is something we've only seen caste on others so I'm not sure if Ena could use it on herself and right now Verethragna authories can only be used once a day so Godou would have divine protection to use on the others. Also Ena's Divine Possession while does allow her to channel divine power through her body it's on a much much smaller scale then a god or Campione so it's rather unlikely that her version of the Youth could come close to Godou's.
Although Ena has been shown using high level spells without divine powers so there is the possibilty of her eventually being taught something from the Book in Praise of David's Great Works.
Old 2013-01-23, 23:54   Link #5859
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grave_digger View Post

I don't remember another Voban novel, but his Authorities stem from the night if I remember right.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 04:56   Link #5860
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

woow .. godou just took her (mariya) down like it was nothing ... xD
damn the technique pass down in his family is awesome .. xD

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem