AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-14, 18:21   Link #1
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

ding ding Rings in my head How can this be posible if he is the Pirate King?!

I saw till episode 40 and waiting for episode 41-50.Euhm at the beginning you see the Pirate King getting executed.How can that be possible all the time i see Marine's getting owned by pirates and even the goverment recognized a group(damn hard name has it) but from the Old guyz of this great forum i heard that Gold Roger,the pirate king, is the strongest of all.So how in the hell did he get caught???
Old 2003-12-14, 18:49   Link #2
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
i cant rememebr if i read how he got caught, but i assume he was prolly drunk or something, or his ship met with some misfortune
Old 2003-12-14, 18:53   Link #3
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
He was a wanted pirate after all, just like that

Differently from the members of the Shichibukai, he didn't give a parcel of his treasure to the dirty stinkin' government. Wait... you didn't think the Shichibukai didn't get arrested just because they're the 7 strongest, did you Nine Devil-san? The members Shichibukai gives a parcel of their treasure to the government, that's why the old geezers from the government don't arrest them. Gold Roger didn't do that, so he was caught and killed
Old 2003-12-14, 23:23   Link #4
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

East Blue is the weakest ocean of all four seas. Grand Line is the strongest, and is the 5th sea. Its natrual marines are weaker here. Later ull see Gold Rogers execution in a flashback, he really didnt mind dying. Also in the same Arc u'll see the stronger forces the Marines brings. The Marines arent weak, otherwise why do the shichibukais work for them? Gold Rogers probably ran into the best of the best the marines had to offer, and more than 1 probably. Being the most wanted pirate and surviving isnt easy.
hmmm... i wonder if the series will end with luffy's execution? Or maybe the world will recognize him as a good guy, and he becomes the head of a new "marine" Straw hat Pirate crew. who knows
Old 2003-12-15, 04:23   Link #5
Nine Devil

That will just fuck he is a pirate he will die honorfull get executed then he is gonna turn into a pirate god
Old 2003-12-15, 09:04   Link #6
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
East Blue is the weakest ocean of all four seas. Grand Line is the strongest, and is the 5th sea. Its natrual marines are weaker here. Later ull see Gold Rogers execution in a flashback, he really didnt mind dying. Also in the same Arc u'll see the stronger forces the Marines brings. The Marines arent weak, otherwise why do the shichibukais work for them? Gold Rogers probably ran into the best of the best the marines had to offer, and more than 1 probably. Being the most wanted pirate and surviving isnt easy.
hmmm... i wonder if the series will end with luffy's execution? Or maybe the world will recognize him as a good guy, and he becomes the head of a new "marine" Straw hat Pirate crew. who knows
It is easy to be a wanted pirate and surviving...
... if you're from the Shichibukai
Shichibukai members bounty are around 300 million beli, the highest after Shanks and White Beard

And it's not natural Marines are weaker in the Grand Line. On the contrary, theyre much stronger. The Marine Headquarters is in the Grand Line, along with the Marine chief Zango. The Marine is stronger there by the simple fact that the pirate's are stronger.

It's very probable Luffy's may come to die at the end, before finding One Piece. I'd like to think the Marines would recognize him as a good guy, but that would never happen. Unless another person takes charge of the Marine or the government. If Smoker became Marine chief, I think he would let Luffy live
Old 2003-12-15, 11:13   Link #7
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
It is easy to be a wanted pirate and surviving...
... if you're from the Shichibukai
Shichibukai members bounty are around 300 million beli, the highest after Shanks and White Beard

And it's not natural Marines are weaker in the Grand Line. On the contrary, theyre much stronger. The Marine Headquarters is in the Grand Line, along with the Marine chief Zango. The Marine is stronger there by the simple fact that the pirate's are stronger.

It's very probable Luffy's may come to die at the end, before finding One Piece. I'd like to think the Marines would recognize him as a good guy, but that would never happen. Unless another person takes charge of the Marine or the government. If Smoker became Marine chief, I think he would let Luffy live
well i did say marines are stronger in Grand Line didnt i?

I doubt smoker will be chief of the marines. Strength is the only thing hes staying the marines with, hes insubordiante. He doesnt respect his superiors, and thatll keep at a lower rank than he should be.

My guess is Coby might become a marine chief in the near future and recognize luffy as a good guy, and clear his bounty. His former bounty would be like 999999999999999999999999999999999999999 or somewhere near that.
Old 2003-12-15, 13:21   Link #8
Nine Devil

You forgot the ad 19000 more 9's
Closed Thread