AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2008-09-17, 17:30   Link #1
stubby42

vynil toys, anyone collect them?

So I was wondering does anyone else collect vynil toys?

Its something that I've been into for a while but never really had the money their kind of expensive and to get the good stuff you need to import which is always bad in the uk.

the few that I do have come from a company that seems to of gone bust so I'm a little gutted about that but there are a hell of alot on my shopping list.

My favourite companies at the moment are kid robots Dunny's:

I'm also after these kick ass disney ones (not made by disney):

stubby42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 17:48   Link #2
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
ara I love dunny's but Ive never had any cash left to buy one, I love their designs
let alone the idea is fun as well, you buy a box without knowing which one you'll get
I have one of those figurines at home but they are from another collection, they had all these cute chibi animals I first got the cat but was allowed to swap for the tiger which was on display, it stands on my TV

I wouldn't say that I would collect them, having a couple of them is enough for me, as for the dummies I'd buy two because a pair of them is prettier than one, 2 or 3 of them =P

they're not on sale in common stores in my hometown, I did manage to find a store here in Amsterdam that sells only those kinds of things, the comic book store near ym hometown sells some every now and then but they hardly have anything new because they want to sell out the older collections they still have ins tock first =< too bad
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 17:55   Link #3
stubby42

I know what you mean, I live near north wales no where sells this type of stuff so the only way to get it is to order online but the problem is you get slapped with a customs charge if you spend over £24 which makes buying most toys impossible because it quite often doubles the price.

But theres a light at the end of the tunnel around christmas the rules are changing so were all allowed to import but to 150 euros worth of stuff without getting hit witha fee!

If I could afford to collect the toys I would, I like collecting stuff.

I'd quite like to vary the collection though so I'd probably get some anime figures as well.
stubby42 is offline   Reply With Quote