3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 0.82%
1 out of 10 : Painful 9 2.47%
Voters: 365. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-13, 08:49   Link #261
Rena Ryuuguu
Hinamizawas Cleaver Girl

Send a message via MSN to Rena Ryuuguu
ok honestly I can't believe what I saw , did Lulu really do this ? or did I dream x_x
Old 2008-07-13, 08:52   Link #262
animeboy12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
And suzaku... hey buddy, what happened to your "doing the right thing through wrong methods is wrong' philosophy? I'm going to have to start calling you Zero if you keep this crap up
that philosophy died with Euphemia
animeboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 08:56   Link #263
arkxkra
全力全開

Good episode.
Spoiler for :
Old 2008-07-13, 08:57   Link #264
Major1138

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeboy12 View Post
that philosophy died with Euphemia
Well I'm not so sure it's completely dead - he didn't have all the "Zeros" shot back when they tried the SAZ again, but I suspect that Suzaku has accepted that a certain degree of pragmatism is required.
Major1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 09:06   Link #265
Strettger
PopulationControl Officer

Watched the raw.
This..... was epic, seriously this is probably going to be my favourite and I don't even understand the dialogue

C.C.... that's what I am thinking about now, has Lelouch for intents and purposes betrayed her with this? Did he force her to take care of Mao a hundred fold or was she involved in the planning of the operation.....

Seriously the Emperor is rapidly becoming a very, very complicated character.... almost like Lord Asriel from the His Dark Materials trilogy..... which was about rising up and killing god.... the parallels are uncanny.

Loving Siegfried, beautiful that thing, wonder if they can get it working again for Jerimiah (calling him Orange feels cruel now that he has become such an awesome character). Looking forward to the fallout with the Black Knights, I'm half expecting Cornelia to throw a knife at C.C when they meet..... that will be interesting to anyone watching when she gets back up again.
Strettger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 09:08   Link #266
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

This episode is epically good.

My thoughts for this episode:

Spoiler:

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 09:12   Link #267
patnam

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkxkra View Post
Good episode.
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for Suzaku:
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 09:20   Link #268
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

ah so it was really rolo who killed shirley ok that's fine with me - I found lelouch to be able to put that face in front of rolo absolutely astounding (can't really imagine his pain like though)

awesome episode - I know it with shirley death the show started leaning to the dark side just my favourite ( sorry if any fans angry but I found the first half of s2 like a joke)

Interesting to see lelouch and suzaku are like a coin both have evil and good side or should I say they're like a mirror to each other. I'm neutral on every CG character. but I found suzaku action more intorable than lelouch cause drugs don't immediately kill people they make you suffer first then killed you (I found it worse) while lelouch action though it's still wrong he found that rolo can't be control hence he changed his mind from take over the cult to destroy them with assumption such tragedy like shirley won't happen again

what can I conlude is that lelouch act on revenge but still using reason (not repeat the tragedy as the main reason) while suzaku also act on revenge but lack of reason (for the drug use only) and seems the type that would do anything for that. too blind and act on his feeling only just like s1 . He thought or to be more precisely he's convincing himself that lelouch killed shirley to make himself looks like the "good" one. He didn't reliase that he and lelouch are the same just like image in the mirror. well if he reliase it he might turn nuts.

I don't hate him in s1 until ep13 s2 but now I found kind of hard not to hate him

Last edited by Ardi220288; 2008-07-13 at 09:35.
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 09:21   Link #269
arkxkra
全力全開

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
Spoiler for Suzaku:
Spoiler for Suzaku:
Old 2008-07-13, 09:22   Link #270
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
This episode is epically good.

My thoughts for this episode:

Spoiler:
I'm really an idiot. I feel sorry for rag boy because of his heart problem.

I was right about the Cult people. They were afraid of VV and thought CC will save them. So Lelouch is sooooooo wrong right now. And Suzaku was evil...

Thanks for the infos Pink chan
Daniani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 09:39   Link #271
Nilie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanseo View Post
there is no love in war suzaku is da man
AGREED! LONG LIVE SUZAKU LOVE!

XD and Nina love. And Bartley ooops, ded XD

No srsly, this episode was like WHOA! Shotto Mattete! Press Rewind and press pause!

O_O So much happening in so little time, everything is speeding up, this is like taking it all to a whole new level! XD

But what kinda CRAPPY preview was that? >.< Oh and C.C is made to look like the devil reincarnated as per usual, I rly feel for he, she is so much love.

A lot of tears n deaths this episode. Very entertaining. I'd love to give it a PERFECT but it wasn't really so. Though close enough *waggles eyebrows*

Anyway, waiting for the subs, a lot has a happened and I can't really trust my nonexistent knowledge of Japaneses on all that was revealed this ep.

Kallen's glare of h8 -scratch luv- was fantastic XD (Suzallen fails) XD hahahha~

V2 HAS PRETTIER HAIR THAN CORNELIA I SWEAR!
Nilie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 09:40   Link #272
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
Spoiler for possible for Lelouch and Suzaku:
You shouldn't post spoilers in here...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 09:46   Link #273
bran
h e a d s h o t

i liked that part

Spoiler for ep.14:

suzaku is now a drug dealer
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 09:47   Link #274
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilie View Post
AGREED! LONG LIVE SUZAKU LOVE!

XD and Nina love. And Bartley ooops, ded XD

No srsly, this episode was like WHOA! Shotto Mattete! Press Rewind and press pause!

O_O So much happening in so little time, everything is speeding up, this is like taking it all to a whole new level! XD

But what kinda CRAPPY preview was that? >.< Oh and C.C is made to look like the devil reincarnated as per usual, I rly feel for he, she is so much love.

A lot of tears n deaths this episode. Very entertaining. I'd love to give it a PERFECT but it wasn't really so. Though close enough *waggles eyebrows*

Anyway, waiting for the subs, a lot has a happened and I can't really trust my nonexistent knowledge of Japaneses on all that was revealed this ep.

Kallen's glare of h8 -scratch luv- was fantastic XD (Suzallen fails) XD hahahha~

V2 HAS PRETTIER HAIR THAN CORNELIA I SWEAR!
Suzaku is just an idoit.. He can't figure out that Lelouch is Zero without resorting to drugging Kalllen? As I mentioned in another thread, I can't really see why it matters if Zero is Lelouch or not. Suzaku should just focus on catching Zero on the battlefield, which should be easy since Kallen is captured. Than when he removes his helmet, he knows. Basically there is only going to be Zero for the remaining episodes as there is no reason to go back to Ashford.
Old 2008-07-13, 09:48   Link #275
darthfury78

Milly Ashford: The one to save Lelouch from himself

I wonder if Milly will learn about Lelouch's Zero persona? Also, will she be the one human conscious that could bring back from the abyss? Shirley might have been the one to do so. But it was Milly who got them together in the first place. Her feelings for Lulu might restore some sense back to humanity back into him. In addition, she has kept a very low profile of her love for Lulu. So Lulu's enemies would not use her against him. In fact, no one is aware that Milly is in love with Lelouch. She might be the only female person(close to Lelouch) who could save him from himself. But then again, it could be everybody's favorite heroine Kallen. But under Nunnally's protection, that's not likely to happen.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 09:49   Link #276
Yorae_paladin1

Spoiler:
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 09:49   Link #277
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Cornelia blamed Euphie's death on V.V. The root of Geass is the one who killed Euphie. She earned my respect. Suzaku on the other hand , he ought to learn from Cornelia instead of blaming everything on Lelouch.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 09:51   Link #278
Var
Banned

You know, I'm a bit curious why Lulu raiding the Geass Cult is so adversely looked at when Cornelia was doing the exact same thing the episode prior. The only people caught in the cross fire who she may have spaired were the scientists but even they had blood on their hands... and I'm pretty sure she was killing them too.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 09:55   Link #279
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
I'm wondering... who or what told Cornelia about the cult's headquarters and the existence of Geass? She must've learned these things from someone or somewhere.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 09:56   Link #280
Strettger
PopulationControl Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
You know, I'm a bit curious why Lulu raiding the Geass Cult is so adversely looked at when Cornelia was doing the exact same thing the episode prior. The only people caught in the cross fire who she may have spaired were the scientists but even they had blood on their hands... and I'm pretty sure she was killing them too.
People probably expected the cult to consist of maybe 20 adults or so plus V.V, not a town full of people and children being in the crossfire. Its the fact that its children (I see no difference for women in this series, Cornelia, C.C, Kallen, they are some of the most dangerous people in the series) are being executed thats got people riled up. Could have sent C.C in, Geass dosen't work on her or asked for V.Vs surrender. Regardless of whether V.V would have complied is irrelevant, Lelouch did not give them a chance to surrender if they wanted to or not.
Strettger is offline   Reply With Quote