Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-02-12, 18:14   Link #161
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
To the battlefield where Tobi and Naruto are at, one person said he was going for Konoha but there really is no point since there really isn't any reason for him to.
wasn't Sasuke's motive to destroy Konoha to revenge Itachi and his clan?
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-12, 22:14   Link #162
gunrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
wasn't Sasuke's motive to destroy Konoha to revenge Itachi and his clan?
He still wants revenge, but after Sasuke battle with Danzo, didn't he and Naruto promised to fight each other, Sasuke will try to beat Naruto, after all he wont be able to take revenge without passing through Naruto, because Naruto won't allow it. That's what I think.
Old 2012-02-12, 23:20   Link #163
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunrik View Post
He still wants revenge, but after Sasuke battle with Danzo, didn't he and Naruto promised to fight each other, Sasuke will try to beat Naruto, after all he wont be able to take revenge without passing through Naruto, because Naruto won't allow it. That's what I think.
Actually he could if he really wanted to... Naruto and all of kohona's best ninja are busy fighting in the war; Sasuke could just bypass the lot of them, go straight to kohona and go wild; hell Naruto never even bother to send a clone there to help protect the place. Ofcourse that's why kishi got him roped into that promise to fight Naruto first to make sure that Sasuke didn't get the chance to do anything irredeemable and monstrous.
Old 2012-02-13, 02:21   Link #164
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
I preferred non rinnegan Tobi since before he was calm, did his plans slowly and he was more careful but now he's in self denial over a few words Naruto said.
It's not denial, Tobi genuinely doesn't understand why he felt uneasy.
He's not lying to himself about Naruto's strenght, he thinks he's mightier still and he is most probably right. What he doesn't understand is that there is more to power than just strength, hence Rikudou Sennin naming his 2nd son his successor and telling the Bijuu about true power, hence the Hachibi trying to explain the Kyubi that to have the most tails didn't mean being the most powerful, hence Jiraiya telling Orochimaru that there was more to power than jutsu.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 06:48   Link #165
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
I am surprised they didn't give Sasuke a new outfit.
This was the most disappointing part of the chapter, at least for me.
Old 2012-02-13, 11:33   Link #166
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
This was the most disappointing part of the chapter, at least for me.
is there some kind of unspoken rule stating a ninja must have a new outfit each time he has a power up?
i wasn't aware.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 11:57   Link #167
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
is there some kind of unspoken rule stating a ninja must have a new outfit each time he has a power up?
i wasn't aware.

The pic above shows how Naruto doesn't get new outfits but Sasuke does (all the time) so its surprising that Kishi didn't give EMS Sasuke a new outfit since Sasuke gets a new outfit when he gets a new power up and EMS is a big power-up / change for him.

It makes me think there may be a time-skip were Sasuke gets a new outfit as well as Naruto but the pic above doesn't include Naruto's cloak for some reason.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 13:05   Link #168
DJ*

Naruto changes look whilst in battle, so I guess he doesn't really need the new outfits to highlight his development over time.
Old 2012-02-13, 13:07   Link #169
itachi-san314

heh nice pic. I didnt realize sasuke had so many more than naruto... it's like kishi traded recently and now naruto gets them and sasuke doesn't. I would have liked to have seen sasuke get that madara style armor or some oldschool uchiha throwback. that would be pretty solid.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 13:30   Link #170
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
heh nice pic. I didnt realize sasuke had so many more than naruto... it's like kishi traded recently and now naruto gets them and sasuke doesn't. I would have liked to have seen sasuke get that madara style armor or some oldschool uchiha throwback. that would be pretty solid.
Sasuke wearing some Madara style armor would be cool, the armor could be black colored which would symbolize how Sasuke is "lost in the darkness".

I would like to see Sasuke vs Konoha 11 even if no one dies since even Tenten was confident about beating Sasuke which is funny since she knows he beat ninja like Itachi.

Sasuke looks like he's near Konoha 11 judging by the surroundings so this fight could happen.
Old 2012-02-13, 14:05   Link #171
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
I would like to see Sasuke vs Konoha 11 even if no one dies since even Tenten was confident about beating Sasuke which is funny since she knows he beat ninja like Itachi.
I would not like that scenario because Tenten has plot armor, but she would think of it as if she was good enough to survive. Unless it goes the way i wrote in an earlier post and Sasuke actually kills all of them (just to be revived or it turns out to be an illusion), which would be very cool.

In general not only Tenten but even higher level ninja behave as complete idiots when it comes to power level judgement. It usually happens when the difference in power level is so high that the weaker guy doesn't even understand how weak he is. But in the real world a bit of simple thinking would be enough to understand things, but apparently ninja are complete idiots when it comes to that. Even kage level ninja like Orochimaru can't properly judge the power of their opponent, that's how both Itachi and Sasuke mindraped Orochimaru and in the end he died in a miserable way. People who think Itachi was strong enough (they didn't know about Tobi) to kill the Uchiha clan alone also think they have a chance against him, this is ridiculous. Shikamaru, the guy who's supposed to be a genius wants to attack 2 akatsukians with Choji and Ino, that is not less crazy than Sasuke deciding that can kill 5 kages and a random number of other jounin level ninja. But this is shonen manga, strong emotions/feeling can overrule any logical decision, so i didn't say this as a major complaint, just as a minor issue. It becomes a major complaint if the story is written in such a way that weaklings never realize that they were fools because the strong guy is defeated in some way and the weak guy thinks it was his power. Shikamaru won against Hidan and Kakuzu, but in the process he realized that he wouldn't have any chance if it was not for really strong people like Kakashi and Naruto coming to save his ass, so nothing to complain there.

Quote:
Sasuke looks like he's near Konoha 11 judging by the surroundings so this fight could happen.
The alliance was in a place where the sun began to shine through the clouds, but Sasuke was in a different place where dark clouds and lightings are all around. It seems to me that they are not near, even Kabuto could be between them.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 14:39   Link #172
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Sasuke wearing some Madara style armor would be cool, the armor could be black colored which would symbolize how Sasuke is "lost in the darkness".

If he is, remember it's not just them it's like thousands upon thousands of other Ninjas also.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 15:13   Link #173
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
If he is, remember it's not just them it's like thousands upon thousands of other Ninjas also.
That's why EMS Sasuke vs Konoha 11 would be a good fight since Konoha 11 have thousands of ninja backing them up.

I don't think Naruto has enough energy to beat Tobi and Sasuke which is why I think Sasuke may fight someone other then Naruto so Konoha 11 vs Sasuke could happen.

@Ero-Senn1n Sasuke can move very fast so he could run into the Konoha 11 and he seems to be in a similar looking place to them.
Old 2012-02-13, 16:27   Link #174
strategos

Third possibility:Itachi might appear in front of Sasuke to stop him.

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 17:09   Link #175
Alchemist007
*Author

And fail, probably. Unless that's after a long, long fight.
Old 2012-02-13, 17:48   Link #176
GusGus

Itachi's lack of common sense is stunning, he's the only one that Sasuke would listen and yet, he doesn't look for him. So much for one of the smartest characters from the manga.
GusGus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 23:11   Link #177
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
The alliance was in a place where the sun began to shine through the clouds, but Sasuke was in a different place where dark clouds and lightings are all around. It seems to me that they are not near, even Kabuto could be between them.
sasuke could be bringing that storm around with him. I'm expecting some sort of super kirin technique from him in his next fight which would mean that he is controlling the weather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGus View Post
Itachi's lack of common sense is stunning, he's the only one that Sasuke would listen and yet, he doesn't look for him. So much for one of the smartest characters from the manga.
itachi is doing the smartest thing possible in the narutoverse. he's putting his faith in naruto to do it
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 03:44   Link #178
strategos

My guess is that the Flash Back of Tobi's life should begin soon. Explaining how did he went through things. Probably in the next 2 or 3 chapters.

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 06:19   Link #179
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGus View Post
He has the common sense to know that doing so is against the plot.
Old 2012-02-14, 07:22   Link #180
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Does Sasuke even know he's allied with Kabuto who summoned zombie Itachi?
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
naruto, weekly spoiler discussion