AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-04-27, 08:15   Link #3921
Shadow5YA

If the male uniform bothers people that much, then just remember the fact that Yui chose not to wear boxers and is still wearing panties. Yes... concentrate on the panties.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 08:38   Link #3922
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
If the male uniform bothers people that much, then just remember the fact that Yui chose not to wear boxers and is still wearing panties. Yes... concentrate on the panties.
All for the purpose of swapping with Keima's underwear when she overpowers him.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 08:41   Link #3923
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
A girl forcing a boy to wear her panties.......

Oh SaintessHeart, i didn't know you were that kinky.
Old 2011-04-27, 09:08   Link #3924
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
I like to imagine Yui wearing kinky underwears.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 13:38   Link #3925
ellifeedn
Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
The goddesses are explained as descendants. New Hell is established only what three centuries?
Where did you see the descendants part? And Elsie said she was three centuries old, which does not mean that New Hell is that old.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 13:44   Link #3926
Seihai
スマイリウム

"Things are getting interesting" is something I've always been thinking when reading a new chapter. lol I personally believe there's no goddess in Yui, but I could see another goddess show up at the end of Keima's current flow of events.
Old 2011-04-27, 14:16   Link #3927
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Where did you see the descendants part? And Elsie said she was three centuries old, which does not mean that New Hell is that old.
Around where Apollo is introduced. Not sure on the numbers but definitely less than a thousand years just several centuries New Hell is established.

Though New Hell is more of a counter-revolution returning the whole human soul recycling system back to balance.

The Weiss did some classic devil stuff to harness negative energy that upsetted the three world balance. As we can see with the electricity problem of New Hell doing memory modification strains the system as long as the Weiss are lose.

What we know is that Heaven and New Hell made a deal sealing the Weiss.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 00:55   Link #3928
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
A girl forcing a boy to wear her panties.......

Oh SaintessHeart, i didn't know you were that kinky.
She might even control him via his control stick.

Anyway, hope this capture arc runs fast and gets over faster. The less scenes of Yui is seen with Keima, the less likely Shiori is going to catch onto that and get wrong ideas. Thank goodness she's slow to respond to people.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-04-28, 09:42   Link #3929
Koi-miru
*stare*

Personally, I hope this arc lasts for more than 5 chapters at least...

Yui's interactions with Keima makes me laugh in delight ^ o ^

<- I completely support/ship Yui x Keima

Last edited by Koi-miru; 2011-04-29 at 01:51.
Koi-miru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 11:26   Link #3930
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

I just can't wait for Elsie to return... The second season is just making me want her back more.
Old 2011-05-01, 18:05   Link #3931
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
I just can't wait for Elsie to return... The second season is just making me want her back more.
The dance festival is just around the corner so you probably don't have to wait too long.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 19:17   Link #3932
ellifeedn
Thinker

So who will be Keima's date? *steps back and is ready to watch the fireworks*
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 20:53   Link #3933
Nvis
Where are the good animes

So who do you think which of the remaining 4 girls don't have a Goddess?

Get your Sherlock Holmes-on!
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 22:06   Link #3934
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Hrm ... I am gonna go out on a limb atm and guess that Yui is the only one who does NOT have a goddess.

For me Ayumi (the track star) is the most convincing choice for having a goddess.

Next come Chihiro and then Shiori (although Shiori is by far my personal favorite out of all the girls that Keima has "conquered" thus far).

Yui is a possibility, but to me it is still an outside possibility - I still feel that both Keima's reactions and Yui's actions are still "semi-default physiological/emotional settings" left over from the time when they swapped bodies.

Another outside possibility, though, and one that has not really been mentioned a whole lot afaik is Kurakawa Akari ... I still feel there is a distant, outside possibility that she may have one of the goddesses in her (she was the midget girl who was trying to make a "perfect human") and who is the spirit hunter partner of Keima's Japanese language teacher Nikaido Yuri.

Of course, the mangaka has totally stumped me time and time again (although not to the extent that the Puella Magi Modoka series did!), so all of these could be wrong for all I know!
Old 2011-05-01, 23:30   Link #3935
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
So who do you think which of the remaining 4 girls don't have a Goddess?

Get your Sherlock Holmes-on!
Ayumi. I am more inclined to think that Mercury is in Miyako.

And hopefully not Yui AND Shiori having goddesses at the same time.

Old 2011-05-02, 02:10   Link #3936
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

We will find out soon enough, the final showdown will be at the festival
Old 2011-05-02, 05:31   Link #3937
tsunade666

now that the festival was mention. How many days before the festival starts? I'm kinda confused on it's timeline on when it will start with the whole test and the sports fest.
Old 2011-05-02, 07:13   Link #3938
AlaAlba

Quote:
Ayumi. I am more inclined to think that Mercury is in Miyako.

And hopefully not Yui AND Shiori having goddesses at the same time.
bullshit Ayumi is one of the girl with the goddess.

and totally AGREE with Mycanid, Yui is not the one. How can you even think Ayumi is a normal girl? does normal girl run fast like a rocket?

@Mycanid:
Akari is a devil so she won't have a goddess inside her.
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 10:08   Link #3939
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
bullshit Ayumi is one of the girl with the goddess.

and totally AGREE with Mycanid, Yui is not the one. How can you even think Ayumi is a normal girl? does normal girl run fast like a rocket?
Maybe yes. She has got nice legs after all.

But I still think that it would be better for Shiori not to have a goddess rather than Yui. Then again, it would be best if neither of them has a goddess, given the streak of the other 3 abusing their powers in the past or present. The worst thing that could happen is that Minerva/Shiori has the power to project their thoughts holographically (including the disgusting ones that Shiori perceives) or that Yui/Mars has Herculean strength.

Old 2011-05-02, 10:23   Link #3940
AlaAlba

^ speaking of nice legs, Kusunoki has even a better looking ones! ahh, whenever I think of Kusunoki I can't stop hoping she has a goddess, INSTEAD of Yui (as if she has it) or everyone else.

also ^; no Yui no Shiori, then the other left are; Kusunoki, Chihiro, and Ayumi!! now that's nice.
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen