AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Clannad

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-17, 07:11   Link #61
X207
Gamyūsa

same here, i really would like to see wat made her decided to deal with delinguents. its really quite intruiging to see her in ep 1 standing amid defeated delinguents. i do like kotomi's silent character but i feel that might be a tiny bit more interesting than kotomi.
Old 2007-12-17, 08:26   Link #62
Chi-no
Light & Dark User

Seems like something happened to her that makes her desire to change herself... But I can sense that she is a kind soul even before the showing of her accepting the star from Fuko....
Old 2007-12-17, 22:51   Link #63
Nerroth
NePoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripperazn View Post
Spoiler for ...more Tomoyo:
Spoiler for Tomoyo:
Old 2007-12-17, 23:51   Link #64
tripperazn
Toyosaki Aki
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
Spoiler for Tomoyo:
Spoiler for Tomoyo Story:
Old 2007-12-19, 23:32   Link #65
X207
Gamyūsa

would looking up/reading tomoyo after spoiler her arc in the anime??
Old 2007-12-19, 23:35   Link #66
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
would looking up/reading tomoyo after spoiler her arc in the anime??
What?

I didn't understand.
Old 2007-12-19, 23:55   Link #67
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
What?

I didn't understand.
will TA refer to any events that will occur in tomoyo's story during the anime clannad?
Old 2007-12-19, 23:57   Link #68
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
will TA refer to any events that will occur in tomoyo's story during the anime clannad?
Can't say because we don't know how much of Tomoyo's arc will be shown in the anime.
Old 2007-12-20, 06:59   Link #69
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Can't say because we don't know how much of Tomoyo's arc will be shown in the anime.
fair enuff, ty kang
Old 2007-12-29, 01:15   Link #70
Akito

Woow, in the first eps, they showed a little of Tomoyo's past... totally a Sukeban, i.e. Madoka Ayukawa from KOR.

It's interesting how her character would develop... let's see the entire anime
Old 2008-01-29, 09:27   Link #71
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Just to leave a useful information in case of:
All the spoilers and information related to Tomoyo After ~It's a Wonderful Life~ have been moved to an appropriate thread.

Please use the linked thread for anything related to Tomoyo After, and keeping the scope of this one solely on Tomoyo in CLANNAD.
Old 2008-01-29, 12:02   Link #72
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Thanks for the reminder Klashikari.

I get the feeling that some people/Clannad detractors would start pointing out the "sudden" change in attitude Tomoyo displayed in the latest episode when she was speaking with Tomoya, considering some viewers I know stuck the particularly unfair "Ice Queen" tag on her. Was she always like that in the first place?
Old 2008-01-29, 12:04   Link #73
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owaranai Destiny View Post
Thanks for the reminder Klashikari.

I get the feeling that some people/Clannad detractors would start pointing out the "sudden" change in attitude Tomoyo displayed in the latest episode when she was speaking with Tomoya, considering some viewers I know stuck the particularly unfair "Ice Queen" tag on her. Was she always like that in the first place?
No, in fact, she was even more easy going in the game actually.

To be fair, I don't see how she could be labeled as Ice Queen (I even saw "potential tsundere" sometimes *cough*). Being overly serious doesn't mean you are cold, but heh.
Old 2008-01-29, 18:36   Link #74
Itadakimasu!
tsun tsun lover

Send a message via MSN to Itadakimasu!
I've only played through her Clannad route, haven't played tomoyo after yet, but I love Tomoyo's simple good naturedness and her lack of pretence. The way she acts may at times be blunt and awkward, but you can sense her strength as a character.

I'm not sure the ice queen or tsundere tags fit her... its just that the anime adaptation has had to cut down everything to just the basics... in the game she's pretty easy going and sometimes a bit childlike in her lack of care for social norms (e.g. coming to have lunch in a senpai's class despite the connotations of her being a junior and sitting with Okazaki)
Old 2008-01-29, 21:01   Link #75
mandarb916

She's basically the polar opposite of Nagisa...Teredere would probably describe her best...not tsundere.

She's pretty straight with her emotions, but once she fesses up, she turns rather shy :P
Old 2008-01-29, 21:12   Link #76
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarb916 View Post
She's basically the polar opposite of Nagisa...Teredere would probably describe her best...not tsundere.

She's pretty straight with her emotions, but once she fesses up, she turns rather shy :P
isnt tomoyo a sukeban also even if she doesnt fight too much anymore? btw wat is teredere? i havent heard that term b4.
Old 2008-01-29, 21:37   Link #77
mandarb916

teredere is a mix between Tereru and deredere
Tereru itself is to become embarassed, however in this case, it refers to the actions taken by someone who's embarassed (whether it be punching someone in the arm, joking around about romance, etc)
Old 2008-01-29, 21:45   Link #78
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
teredere is a mix between Tereru and deredere
Tereru itself is to become embarassed, however in this case, it refers to the actions taken by someone who's embarassed (whether it be punching someone in the arm, joking around about romance, etc)
wow, thats confusing. so many words to describe the character's behaviour. so let me get this straight. take the ep16 preview at the end of ep 15. tomoyo asks tomoya if he's going out with anyone (->being direct), then she could become embarassed because she asked him that. is that a good example? if deredere is exhausted, lovestruck then terureu would hav to go along the lines of them being direct when talking to ppl?
Old 2008-01-30, 01:08   Link #79
mandarb916

Quote:
wow, thats confusing. so many words to describe the character's behaviour. so let me get this straight. take the ep16 preview at the end of ep 15. tomoyo asks tomoya if he's going out with anyone (->being direct), then she could become embarassed because she asked him that. is that a good example? if deredere is exhausted, lovestruck then terureu would hav to go along the lines of them being direct when talking to ppl?
the actual being direct part isn't a prerequisite, but if she becomes embarassed in things pertaining to a relationship while around others, but becomes loveydovey in private, she would fall under the Teredere category.

Teredere is a mild form of tsundere, I suppose
Kiredere is an excessive form of tsundere (taking the "tsun" aspect too far and becoming excessively violent/angry)
Old 2008-01-30, 16:16   Link #80
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
the actual being direct part isn't a prerequisite, but if she becomes embarassed in things pertaining to a relationship while around others, but becomes loveydovey in private, she would fall under the Teredere category.

Teredere is a mild form of tsundere, I suppose
Kiredere is an excessive form of tsundere (taking the "tsun" aspect too far and becoming excessively violent/angry)

ty for the further clarification, now the tern teredere makes more sense.
Closed Thread