AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-11-06, 16:50   Link #1561
ShinkuSeishin

Send a message via AIM to ShinkuSeishin
These questions were not completely answered, so I will answer them myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura-san
question.

Is it me, or does naruto/sakura/sasuke turning out to be jiraiya/tsunade/oro.
A picture quickly explained that. It showed the three Sannin on their summons, only that they were Team 7 and the gang seemed a little older...probably a hint for what's to come in the Manga.

Quote:
and is it true sharingan is from byuukugan?
Answered before, but in short, the Sharingan is kinda like an evolution of the Byakugan, losing some properties for others.

Quote:
some1 told me mizui is 30% of the powerd of kage
Incorrect. Mizu Bunshin are 1/10th of the user's strength, Kage Bunshin is the exact strength of the user, not to mention that Kage Bunshin can use chakra and perform jutsu.

Quote:
also. what is the exploding bunshin technique called?(itachi's sexy move)
In the RPing forum I'm a mod at, it is described as a Bakuretsu Kage Bunshin (Exploding Kage Bunshin), but in the 2nd Naruto PS2 game, the Kage Bunshin explodes into water, which throws the entire theory off. Bakuhatsu means Explosion, so the Bakuretsu ties in nicely.

I believe myself to be somewhat of a philosopher (not guru, I don't know EVERYTHING) of Naruto, so I guess I can answer some questions. I'm not trying to be cocky here, but I believe that I could answer most of them, if not all.
Old 2004-11-07, 19:48   Link #1562
Bloodrage256
Naruto Otaku

Send a message via AIM to Bloodrage256 Send a message via MSN to Bloodrage256
I need to know the last few episode titles for a Episode Guide i'm doing at the site I work at.

Episode 102-107 please.
Old 2004-11-07, 20:48   Link #1563
Silqthashakka
Riff

The deal behind the seal

Would Sasuke be stronger right now if he wasn't hindered by Orochimaru's Seal?

Edit:
Does that Seal hinder Sasuke's own power limit? I'm confused behind how it works.
Old 2004-11-07, 21:22   Link #1564
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silqthashakka

Edit:
Does that Seal hinder Sasuke's own power limit? I'm confused behind how it works.
• No.

• The Seal does not exactly hinder his limit. What will happen is that he will come to rely on the Seal rather than spend time training.

Arbitrary numbers:

The Seal will...I dunno...5x your power level.

Sasuke (Genin) = 20 power.
Sasuke (with Seal) = 100 power.

Now, this will most likely lead Sasuke to believe that he doesn't need to train. After all, he can climb up to 100 power without any real effort.

He can learn summoning jutsus (I dunno. 30-80 power sound good?)...um...some other superjutsus requiring at least 40 power each...

And, if he doesn't train (which he generally won't) then he MUST use the Seal if he wants to fight.

Now, there is absolutely nothing preventing Sasuke from training until he can release 50 power through his own efforts (which might lead to 250 power).

But again, if you're going to take that shortcut in the first place...
Old 2004-11-07, 22:00   Link #1565
Bloodrage256
Naruto Otaku

Send a message via AIM to Bloodrage256 Send a message via MSN to Bloodrage256
Can someone please help me out with my question! I need to get the episode guide online by tonight. =X
Old 2004-11-07, 22:01   Link #1566
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodrage256
Can someone please help me out with my question! I need to get the episode guide online by tonight. =X
What? Go to TVTome.com thye have tons of episode guides including ones for anime.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
• No.

• The Seal does not exactly hinder his limit. What will happen is that he will come to rely on the Seal rather than spend time training.

Arbitrary numbers:

The Seal will...I dunno...5x your power level.

Sasuke (Genin) = 20 power.
Sasuke (with Seal) = 100 power.

Now, this will most likely lead Sasuke to believe that he doesn't need to train. After all, he can climb up to 100 power without any real effort.

He can learn summoning jutsus (I dunno. 30-80 power sound good?)...um...some other superjutsus requiring at least 40 power each...

And, if he doesn't train (which he generally won't) then he MUST use the Seal if he wants to fight.

Now, there is absolutely nothing preventing Sasuke from training until he can release 50 power through his own efforts (which might lead to 250 power).

Not to mention that the curse seal wastes his maximum amonut of chakra by amplyfying his power to make him stronger, possibly making him tire easily. The curse seal also corrupts his body turning him into a willing slave of Orochimaru which is why he tried to end the fight quickly with Naruto. So it has its weaknesses if used to much, but if he wants more power he can always call on it.
Old 2004-11-08, 10:12   Link #1567
ShinkuSeishin

Send a message via AIM to ShinkuSeishin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silqthashakka
Edit:
Does that Seal hinder Sasuke's own power limit? I'm confused behind how it works.[/QUOTE]

Sasuke is not hindered. The seal simply gives him the power of Orochimaru, something like a sample. It's kinda like what we've seen in other shows. Someone gets a taste of power, and they like it, but when they lose it, they want more. Sasuke's growth is hindered because he relies on the seal, so basically, he will not grow until Orochimaru wants him to. In a sense, Orochimaru is controlling what he learns and how he gains power through the seal, but at the cost of giving him the power to make him want more.

Also, the seal is practically Orochimaru's homing signal.
Spoiler:

Spoiler for Manga Readers:

Last edited by ShinkuSeishin; 2004-11-08 at 11:11.
Old 2004-11-08, 10:36   Link #1568
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage

I don't see where you get that, training is basically the only thing we saw Sasuke doing when he doesn't fight (with waiting for Kakashi and resting in a hospital).
The flashback of his "youth" showed all without exception that he already trained all the time to surpass is brother.
Spoiler:

The only difference is that now he has to surpass his brother in order to kill him and that he also wants to surpass Naruto.
That's like saying that because Naruto uses the Kyubi to gain incredible boost of strength he will then stop to train.
No, they will train and use their power boost.

ShinkuSeishin put a spoiler tag in your last paragraph.
And the seal doesn't give the power of Orochimaru (Sasuke would be 1000x stronger than he is), it extracts and eats forcefully the chakra out of the body to boost the strength of the user.

Quote:
Cursed Seal Technique | Orochimaru.
[Cursed Seal Technique] [Support] [Close-Range] [A-rank]
The demonic seal that draws out evil power!
Anyone whom Orochimaru deems possessing "evil" and "talent" will be marked with the "seal" by him, but not many of those can tolerate the tremendous pain the cursed seal brings. The cursed seal will create reactions to the chakra within the victim's body, and in addition to drawing out chakra non-stop, it releases the victim's evil thoughts.
Old 2004-11-08, 10:41   Link #1569
shugundamfreak

Ramen girl?

I've been coming here for a while now but one thing i dont understand is why do people love ramen girl?
Old 2004-11-08, 15:20   Link #1570
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shugundamfreak
I've been coming here for a while now but one thing i dont understand is why do people love ramen girl?
Ask yourself that question and the first answer you come up with is probably correct.

Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-11-08, 20:45   Link #1571
BuGGY!!

Q: What's the name of the song for Narutos latest OP?

It's prolly been answered many times but this thread is too big for me to look, and the words "op" is too short to search.
Old 2004-11-08, 20:55   Link #1572
Jack Frost
Hi-Ho!

The 5th Naruto Opening is "Seishun Kyosokyoku" by Sambomaster
Old 2004-11-08, 23:02   Link #1573
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Spoiler for my answer is a little inappropriate and pretty tactless.:
Old 2004-11-08, 23:18   Link #1574
me=D
mister smillie

?

Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta
Spoiler for my answer is a little inappropriate and pretty tactless.:
err did she actually say that or are u just making things up. because i dont reamber hearing that in the anime
Old 2004-11-08, 23:25   Link #1575
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me=D
err did she actually say that or are u just making things up. because i dont reamber hearing that in the anime
Yes, a female character in a cartoon aimed at kids said
Spoiler:
Old 2004-11-09, 03:41   Link #1576
t34

Hey all.

I am a rookie when it comes to Naruto (just started watching the anime this week heh) and I am about a few episodes short of the current one. Here are my questions:

What is the difference in progress between the anime and manga (in lengths of times, arcs, what have you)?

What happened to the sand trio after the end of the Konoha invasion? All I see really now is training in the anime. I just read posts on the manga topics about come backs and such.

Many thanks from a rookie (if the answers are too obvious, please send me a PM).
Old 2004-11-09, 04:07   Link #1577
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by t34
Hey all.

I am a rookie when it comes to Naruto (just started watching the anime this week heh) and I am about a few episodes short of the current one. Here are my questions:

What is the difference in progress between the anime and manga (in lengths of times, arcs, what have you)?

What happened to the sand trio after the end of the Konoha invasion? All I see really now is training in the anime. I just read posts on the manga topics about come backs and such.

Many thanks from a rookie (if the answers are too obvious, please send me a PM).
Currently the manga is one full arc ahead of the latest anime episode. The sand trio probably went back to Sand village, where they belong. For more you'll have to watch the manga or keep watching the anime. As far as when the anime will catch up to the latest manga chapter, that will probably take the rest of the year. So you can just keep watching the anime or you can skip ahead and read the manga if you are impatient. The manga is on a break right now so we won't see any chapters this week. If you don't won't to know everything at one time and want to be kept wandering what happens next for a short time I suggest watching sticking to the anime. You may also want to read the manga behind the anime so you don't get confused by filler when you enter a discussion.

Quote:
I suppose noone else wants to tell you its because she's one sexy mama! I never picked up on this cult Ramen girl craze but now that I think about it she does have an exceptionally cute face. Moreso than most Naruto girls.
Old 2004-11-09, 08:42   Link #1578
gunners2787
Lok-ke Hokage

Send a message via ICQ to gunners2787 Send a message via AIM to gunners2787 Send a message via MSN to gunners2787 Send a message via Yahoo to gunners2787
Naruto's Real Identity![Spoiler]

I heard from my friends that read the manga and they told me Naruto is actually the 4th Hokage's son.. is that true?
Old 2004-11-09, 08:46   Link #1579
fzz

Send a message via ICQ to fzz Send a message via MSN to fzz
Spoiler:
Old 2004-11-09, 08:59   Link #1580
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

as of now Gunners, we don't know yet.

On another note, your not very new here, you should know how to use the search option.
It doesn't take a rocket scientis to know that this subject has been discussed a gazilion times before..