AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2010-03-21, 13:34   Link #661
justavisitor

Diend will probably get a card named "All sidekicks" in the movie to summon all sidekicks at once

About W, I just hope to see all of his finishers before switching to his final form...still waiting for LunaMetal and LunaJoker's finishers
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-22, 07:04   Link #662
BanishingBook

Eh? Aren't you even excited/anxious at the latest episode justa-san?

( º 3 º)
BanishingBook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-22, 15:37   Link #663
justavisitor

waiting for the translation lol, that's why I haven't seen it yet XD

Edit:
just saw the episode, and wow, it's just amazing!!! The emotion in this episode is really intense!!!
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet

Last edited by justavisitor; 2010-03-23 at 18:20.
Old 2010-03-24, 06:41   Link #664
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

More images of W's Upgrade form, Extreme Cyclone Joker:

Spoiler for W-B-X:

It honestly doesn't look as bad as when it was first revealed, though I prefer the plain forms more.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 21:36   Link #665
justavisitor

I also prefer the CJ form much more, and for now, I hope the final form will get the treatment of Fang Joker (it won't be used often XD...and talking about Fang Joker, I actually hope that Fang Joker will be used more..oh well)
Old 2010-03-26, 11:39   Link #666
BanishingBook

I don't like the "Ultimate"... he looks so "ZERONOS VEGA"

and bulky too. And also! He now feels like a cat fish.

If there's a more decent Ultimate form, call me... *snoozes*
BanishingBook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-26, 12:28   Link #667
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

For me, I'll reserve my opinions until after I see this form in action at least once or twice. I used to think Decade's ultimate form looked ridiculous, but after a few episodes it began to grow on me =3

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-27, 16:24   Link #668
justavisitor

@Estavali
That's very very true...especially Decade's complete form has also grown on me....

What have you done to me, toei!!! XD
Old 2010-03-29, 18:25   Link #669
Cherudim Arche

Diend with summoned riders

Spoiler for [IMG:

Last edited by Cherudim Arche; 2010-03-29 at 19:10. Reason: I was trying to get to the image to appear inside the spoiler.
Cherudim Arche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-30, 11:18   Link #670
Crimson Reaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherudim Arche View Post
Diend with summoned riders

Spoiler for [IMG:
Wow that actually looks great! I wonder what card name makes this happen.
Maybe, "Final Kamen Form Ride: All M-M-M-Movie Riders!!"

Sweet.
Crimson Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-30, 15:34   Link #671
justavisitor

@Crimson Reaper
As i said earlier, the name of the card will be named "All sidekicks"

And the episode 28 of the W is really really great!!! I give it 12/10 for this episode!!
Old 2010-04-11, 13:48   Link #672
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Just finished W #30 and only one thing to say.

Never knew LunaMetal's Maximum Drive could be so freaking awesome @_@!

Signature by liro
Old 2010-04-11, 15:35   Link #673
justavisitor

@Estavali...you spoiled it lol..(just kidding XD)
I still have to wait for the sub in order to watch it...so now we only have luna joker's finisher left
Old 2010-04-11, 20:09   Link #674
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
The G4 Rider suit as a summon? XD

That looks bloody awesome, but I believe it's in the movie yes?

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-25, 13:09   Link #675
justavisitor

Once again, Toei's has successfully messed up my taste again as now I feel that the extreme form is super cool...and I hated that form with a passion just one week ago

Well, "Nobody's perfect"!!! XD

The story of this series so far is really good
Old 2010-04-25, 14:38   Link #676
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Well, for my PoV, it's not bad (W -> X = upgrade? So if the next levels will be Y and perhaps ultimately Z? ).

The finishers, however, really lack impact

Signature by liro
Old 2010-04-25, 15:07   Link #677
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Extreme's finishers may not have as much oopmh as previous riders... but then again

MAXIMUM MAXIMUM MAXIMUM MAXIMUM DRIVE

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-25, 15:57   Link #678
justavisitor

I don't know if this is accurate, but when extreme unleashes his finisher on the beast dopant, there is a writing on the back of the wall (maybe the action takes place on a dam or something) and the sub translates it as "Don't get too close, it's dangerous!!"
Old 2010-04-26, 10:03   Link #679
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Extreme memory review

Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 21:04   Link #680
Crimson Reaper

Hmm? What's that sound? Why I do believe it's the sound of multiple MAXIMUM DRIVE!!
Yeah when I first saw pics of Xtreme form I was like WTF but like Decade's complete form it grew on me and I like it. Looking foward to seeing it again.
Crimson Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu