AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-02-28, 23:58   Link #221
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

What I am curious to know is if Sasuke can copy the Rasengan with Sharingan.

It is not a bloodline ability and Sharingan can copy any other ninjutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu on the fly.

There's just a limitation to how well his body withstands the stress. When he first used Lion Combo based off of Lee's Lotus movements has body was in pain because he had not done the proper training to sustain that movement.

If you can copy a person's hand writing perfectly with Sharingan you ought to be able to master the sublties of chakra manipulation on sight. It is afterall a skill move, which sharingan is able to substitute by emulating the jutsu to a tee.
Old 2007-03-01, 00:08   Link #222
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay View Post

It is not a bloodline ability and Sharingan can copy any other ninjutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu on the fly.

There's just a limitation to how well his body withstands the stress. When he first used Lion Combo based off of Lee's Lotus movements has body was in pain because he had not done the proper training to sustain that movement.

If you can copy a person's hand writing perfectly with Sharingan you ought to be able to master the sublties of chakra manipulation on sight. It is afterall a skill move, which sharingan is able to substitute by emulating the jutsu to a tee.
Ya know, I thought about that too the first time I saw Sasuke's reaction on the rooftop when he saw the rasengan. He said something along the lines of, "What is that technique?" All I could think was, "Aren't you the one with Sharingan!?! You tell me. Geez..." With the ridiculous power of the sharingan I'm sure he could copy it if he felt like it. A lil off topic though...so I'll shush now.
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 01:49   Link #223
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay View Post

The effects of a jutsu involving chakra manipulation can't be reproduced on sight unless the Sharingan user already has the required skills for it. This is why Sasuke had to be taught and trained to use Chidori by Kakashi and couldn't just copy it with Sharingan, because he hadn't learned the type of manipulation needed for it yet. If Sasuke copied the Rasengan, he'd know exactly how the jutsu works, but he'd still have to learn the chakra control needed for the jutsu, that is, learning to concentrate and condense the chakra in his hand, rotate it and then maintain the shape. He'd have to practice this just like anyone else, how quickly he'd succeed would depend on his own chakra control.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 02:19   Link #224
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin Tuar View Post
I doubt it.
1. he doesnt have enough chakura to form one.
2. He probably cant control that amount even if he did.

Rasengan isnt a fine grained control ability, it just requires a whole hell of a lot of chakura compressed into a very small space.
1.) Neji is probably one of the highest consumers of Chakra per battle than anyone else (besides demonized / drugged up characters).

2.) He has excellent chakra control. he guided his chakra through a string (?) to kill Kido. I think he has one of the best chakra control in the show.

Point?

Neji can use Sharingan if he practiced a little bit. He has the control and the chakra.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 03:20   Link #225
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS View Post
1.) Neji is probably one of the highest consumers of Chakra per battle than anyone else (besides demonized / drugged up characters).

2.) He has excellent chakra control. he guided his chakra through a string (?) to kill Kido. I think he has one of the best chakra control in the show.

Point?

Neji can use Sharingan if he practiced a little bit. He has the control and the chakra.
I'm gonna assume you meant Neji can use Rasengan if he practiced a little bit. lol. Dang those mistyped thoughts! I only mention it as to not confuse the viewers who take things like that literally. Not to make fun of you.
Old 2007-03-03, 02:19   Link #226
mattuchiha

i think neji is better sticking with poking people....

and he already can use rasengan just really big one

his spining move thing
mattuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 03:43   Link #227
MobiuS

Technically my statement is also accurate since Sharingan is just a Byakugan evolution, but I meant Rasengan in that statement.
Old 2007-03-03, 03:53   Link #228
eyoy
All's stranger

if Neji's byakugan evolved to sharingan, it wouldn't be byakugan anymore wouldn't it?it would be sharingan..it has evolved after all, it isnt that easy to evolve back i guess?
eyoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 06:03   Link #229
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS View Post
Technically my statement is also accurate since Sharingan is just a Byakugan evolution, but I meant Rasengan in that statement.
Hah! That's what I get for correcting you . I suppose technically it is an accurate statement even though I doubt Neji could evolve his Byakugan no matter how hard he tried. Way to flip it back around on me though. lol. You must have siblings.
Old 2007-03-03, 12:41   Link #230
MobiuS

2 siblings. Younger sisters. Both teens now.

Yea I know. Ild rather be in Sasuke's shoes right now ... about to get gobsmacked by Orochimaru than deal with them ganging up on me when they are mad.

T___T