AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-02-02, 16:32   Link #1
Yellow Flash
Banned

[Manga] Danzou

This is the offical discussion thread about the Root Anbu and their leader, Danzou-sama.

What is his objective? Does he still want to become Hokage?
Does he want to hurt Tsunade? What are his plans concerning Naruto?
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 16:36   Link #2
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Sai's secret mission is to capture Naruto to use the Kyuubi for Root ambitions. Danzou hopes to destroy everyone with it, maybe.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 23:03   Link #3
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash
This is the offical discussion thread about the Root Anbu and their leader, Danzou-sama.

What is his objective? Does he still want to become Hokage?
Does he want to hurt Tsunade? What are his plans concerning Naruto?
I am pretty sure he wants to be Hokage. I am sure he despises Tsunade too as she represents the very thing that he feels make Konoha weak. As for Naruto, I believe he wants to use him as a weapon; similiar to how the other villages do it.

I don't see Root as 'bad' per say; but a group of individuals who believe in missions and goals; and not individuals.
Old 2006-02-02, 23:19   Link #4
MobiuS

More interestng question: How did Yellow Flash make a topic that has NOTHING to do with Yondaime?
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 23:30   Link #5
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS
More interestng question: How did Yellow Flash make a topic that has NOTHING to do with Yondaime?
someone else must of log on to his account or something.. maybe his brother or his cat
NaOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-03, 11:03   Link #6
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Even his signature isnt Yondaime anymore...he probably has other ambitions now..
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-04, 12:13   Link #7
Syaoran
Inactive Member

I think Danzou wants to be Hokage and maybe he needs the Kyuubi to get rid of Tsunade-sama first.

He makes me think about someone that once in charge, is gonna start a war just for the sake of conquering and oppress the other countries. A Jinchuuriki comes in handy for his ambitions here, isn't it ?
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-04, 12:24   Link #8
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Danzou is just another akatsuki wanna-be .. if you ask me he'll been seen talking with them.

Sai will fail his mission, and Zetsu and Tobi will visit Danzou .. Tobi will use the sharingan and Zetsu will eat him.

End of Danzou.

Last edited by Rachy; 2006-02-04 at 12:46.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-04, 12:45   Link #9
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Anyway it is a fact that Kishi has made Tobi look unhandy..

(he was playing with a rock and he let if fall) must've ment something...since Obito was clumpsy too they might be 1 and the same person but i dont count on it..
Old 2006-02-04, 12:50   Link #10
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Anyway it is a fact that Kishi has made Tobi look unhandy..

(he was playing with a rock and he let if fall) must've ment something...since Obito was clumpsy too they might be 1 and the same person but i dont count on it..
Isnt that what everyone said about the Kabuto thing? its to obvious to be him and what not ... but look how that turned out.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-04, 13:12   Link #11
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by astayanax
I am pretty sure he wants to be Hokage. I am sure he despises Tsunade too as she represents the very thing that he feels make Konoha weak. As for Naruto, I believe he wants to use him as a weapon; similiar to how the other villages do it.

I don't see Root as 'bad' per say; but a group of individuals who believe in missions and goals; and not individuals.
I think he does not want the hokage title any more, or at least that possibility is much less probable than others.
Just think about his position after the 3rd hokage died. There was no sannin who wanted the title. That would have been the best moment for him to take the title either peacefully or with force. And he did not do it.

Also he lived his entire life not being hokage, i don't think he wants to spend his last few days as hokage of weakend village. He has also suffered some incurable injuries in the past as we see his body now, he seems weaker than the former 3rd hokage was when he faced Oro.

Some possibilities:
- he accepted not to be hokage and that the village is led by another type of logic. Yet he works for the village with his own methods, was probably given some sort of authority by the 3rd so that he can work his own way. The 3rd was always good with his subordinates.
- he is another akatsuki spy, he was contacted by Itachi when Itachi was in ANBU.
- he wants to regain his full power of when he was young. After the Oro vs Sandaime he understood that his only way to become hokage is to somehow learn the secret of Oro's eternal youth, now he sent Sai to retrieve Sasuke, so that he will trade Sasuke for Oro's jutsu.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-04, 16:17   Link #12
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

I suspect YF has also been a big fan of Anko's since the day she said "if only yondaime was still there". Hence the new avatar.
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-05, 07:27   Link #13
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Or that Anko secretly is Naruto's mother...
- they knew eachother pretty well...(were like naruto/yondaime (cheerfull,happy & carefree) --> ino (just a girl)
-were about the same age.
-were both students of sannin
Old 2006-02-20, 16:25   Link #14
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
Even his signature isnt Yondaime anymore...he probably has other ambitions now..
Actually, I'm a girl. And I like both Yondaime and Anko.
Old 2006-02-20, 16:41   Link #15
ri0

Quote:
Actually, I'm a girl.
I knew it! Your way of debating is so similar to the way my ex used.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-20, 23:27   Link #16
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Actually, I'm a girl. And I like both Yondaime and Anko.
No you are not a girl, you are a compulsive Liar.

And I doubt Danzou still wants the Hokage title, maybe he has a disciple (sai maybe) so he can become the Hokage, (a puppett Hokage) and do what Danzou wants, and I bet is has to do with War against other villages.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-21, 02:41   Link #17
Yellow Flash
Banned

These are the facts:

- Danzou is about the same level as Sarutobi.

- Sai is the most talented ninja in the village, a potential sannin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
No you are not a girl, you are a compulsive Liar.
Sorry to disappoint your dreams, but I am a girl, and I would know better than you.
Old 2006-02-24, 14:17   Link #18
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
These are the facts:

- Danzou is about the same level as Sarutobi..
That’s is an Assumption that has not been proven, and either way, Danzou WAS maybe at the same level of Sarutobi, by the moment he was appointed as Sandaime, there is no indication that after this, their growth where similar.

Quote:
- Sai is the most talented ninja in the village, a potential sannin. ..
Another assumption, not a fact.

Quote:
Sorry to disappoint your dreams, but I am a girl, and I would know better than you.
Yeah, right, Your manner of directing yourself at people is very male –like, this lie only discredits you more as a poster, either way I wont continue to bother you about your gender.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-24, 14:40   Link #19
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
These are the facts:

- Danzou is about the same level as Sarutobi.

- Sai is the most talented ninja in the village, a potential sannin.
Now that's more like the YF we know.
So about your so-called facts, we don't know about the level of Danzou right now and we don't even know about his level way back then when he wanted to be Hokage as well.
The funny thing is that Danzou being a competitor for the Hokage title make you think that he had to have about the same level as Sandaime whereas in the same situation you think that Yondaime was at a whole different level than Orochimaru.
Then we only know that Danzou think that Sai is the most talented and/or stronger ninja of this generation in the village, that's it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-24, 15:28   Link #20
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Now that's more like the YF we know.
So about your so-called facts, we don't know about the level of Danzou right now and we don't even know about his level way back then when he wanted to be Hokage as well.
The funny thing is that Danzou being a competitor for the Hokage title make you think that he had to have about the same level as Sandaime whereas in the same situation you think that Yondaime was at a whole different level than Orochimaru.
Then we only know that Danzou think that Sai is the most talented and/or stronger ninja of this generation in the village, that's it.
- Danzou was known as Sandaime's rival. It is a rule that rivalry means equal strength.

Kakashi-Gai, Sasuke-Naruto, Jiraiya-Orochimaru are roughly equal ninjas.

- Yondaime was about 20 years younger than Orochimaru.
There was never a statement that would even remotely hint at a rivalry.

- Sai defeated Yamato while Naruto looked like a complete moron.
This is the Naruto whose "growth surpasses all imagination", after three years sannin training.
So, yes, Sai's talent has to be acknowledged, and he certainly has potential similar to Naruto and Sasuke.
After all, Danzou-sama praised his ninja art skills.