AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-08-29, 17:25   Link #1161
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuro
I'm a bitch, not a bastard. =p

And if Shizuma does end up w/Nagisa (which I'm vying for not to happen), then I'll just shrug this off as yet another pretentiously written anime. I mean, throughout the course of the series, there really wasn't that much standing in the way between the two. No competition. No obstacles. The only thing that really did interfere was this Kaori mess, but anybody who's watched an anime KNOWS that's just a cheap plot device for one character to wake the **** up and smell the green tea. Ultimately to strengthen the resolve between a relationship. For me, I've been down that road too many times, and when something is as unoriginal as SP (though still fun), it serves little to actually keep me interested in said pair.

Speaking of, did anybody ever wander what happened to the ribbon that Tamao-chan gave to Nagisa (on her wrist) that fell into the pool when Tamao-chan had to return home for the break? Did Nagisa retrieve it and is she wearing it now? I forget. Or how about the bento boxes that she prepared for Nagisa when she stood her up to go to the cottage w/Shizuma? HELLO WRITERS. THESE ARE ALL PLOT DEVICES YOU CAN USE~*echos*

*sigh* I wish I was writing this one. I could make a scenario for Tamao-chan and Nagisa that would surely please even the Shizuma fans. And it'd be even easier, considering Nagisa is "on the rebound" so to speak. I'm so romantic like that.
I agree with you in many aspects about the poor writing for the show, and there have been things that have pissed me off beyound all reason. One being that Tamao charcter did not get a strong start which has doomed her to be a side charcter. I think the reason im pulling for NagisaXShizuma is there is no charcter development for Tamao. I think Shizuma needs Nagisa more than Tamao needs Nagisa, but i could be wrong but well never know because they FUCKING didnt spend the right amount of time developing her charcter . If you ever write something let me know ill read or watch it for sure. Gots to support my fellow otakus
Old 2006-08-29, 18:22   Link #1162
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Ok than, if is MY script I'd write as Nagisa x Tamao x Shizuma. Happy? no? than how about a mix in of Shion, Amane , Hikari , Yaya =_=". Even up until now, im not really fond of how the story developed, if it sucks they need to do Ovas, or second season ( which i doubt). The problem with Strawberry Panic is ....well....is out of focus in the middle, like...the umbrella scouting team. The story involves too many characters, for example like I mentioned, the Spica's president...HOW often do we see her on the screen? and Chikaru as well. If they take off some of the useless characters Im very sure this wont end up as it is .

As for Nagisa, I think shes giving back the key to want to give up Shizuma or have Shizuma give up on her. This is perhaps a test for Shizuma's love for Nagisa, to see if she is willingly to take a step towards Nagisa, to start a new love relationship. Like Miyuki says, "your heart is ready to welcome spring and I believe that girl will bring you that spring". I mean if anyone wants a Tamao x Nagisa, think about that Shizuma hasnt received SPRING (love) YET from Nagisa. Do you really think it willl be Tamao x Nagisa or Nagisa x Shizuma. In addition, since Strawberry Panic is a Straight-forward anime, i dont really know if there can be anything so...deceiving
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 19:06   Link #1163
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Good point on the useless charcters there are just too many. Its like they focus on the main story line for a while then go. OH shit we have two other schools weve forgotten about. Then they do a BS episode and its goes back to the story line again. If i had my way i would get rid of some of the weaker charcters and pay more attention to some of the strong charcters who dont get screen time example (Chikaru ) i would have given her way more screen time than shes gotten. espcially after her Carmen epsiode everyone loved her.

Last edited by Sinestra; 2006-08-29 at 22:11.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 21:31   Link #1164
Cyz
"Show it to me"

It's a shame Chikaru isn't made to be a competitive person or the whole Lilim school. I think they're pretty laid back on this Etoile thing....unlike Miator and Spica.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 22:16   Link #1165
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
It's a shame Chikaru isn't made to be a competitive person or the whole Lilim school. I think they're pretty laid back on this Etoile thing....unlike Miator and Spica.

Cyz Kick ass SIG the colors are amazing
Old 2006-08-29, 22:46   Link #1166
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
Cyz Kick ass SIG the colors are amazing
All thanx to K. Yamato. He always make cool sigs

--> Btw, I read short summary of ep. 22....

Spoiler:
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-08-29, 22:56   Link #1167
guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-08-29, 23:01   Link #1168
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
Spoiler:
maybe shizuma will accept that. after all, she will be leaving miator for good soon.
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-08-30, 00:07   Link #1169
Kuro

Quote:
I agree with you in many aspects about the poor writing for the show, and there have been things that have pissed me off beyound all reason. One being that Tamao charcter did not get a strong start which has doomed her to be a side charcter. I think the reason im pulling for NagisaXShizuma is there is no charcter development for Tamao. I think Shizuma needs Nagisa more than Tamao needs Nagisa, but i could be wrong but well never know because they FUCKING didnt spend the right amount of time developing her charcter . If you ever write something let me know ill read or watch it for sure. Gots to support my fellow otakus
Really? If I wrote a fanfic, would you take the time to read it then?
Kuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-30, 02:03   Link #1170
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Location: Norway, thats why Im bad in English, but I try my best
Send a message via MSN to nilsen

To all the ppl's and spoilers:

Strange things is going to happend in the next Ep.
I think the only thing we can do is to wait for the next one and contiue the discussion after that.
Now its alot of things thats unclear for everyone, and we start to think behind the truth.

Thnx

Last edited by nilsen; 2006-08-30 at 15:59.
nilsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-30, 02:33   Link #1171
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
I feel bad for Momomi...after all the schemes and 'stuff' they do together, she was shafted just like that?
kct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-30, 08:41   Link #1172
guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by kct
I feel bad for Momomi...after all the schemes and 'stuff' they do together, she was shafted just like that?
Yeah, I now have new respect for those two, whose name I just can't remember. I thought they were just using each other to get what they want. They would split at the first sight of crisis. But the brown hair girl actually loves that black hair girl and she really feels sorry after what she did to her. I guess there is no real villian here.
Old 2006-08-30, 11:25   Link #1173
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kct
Well, I guess even Kaname is no match for Amane's charm. Oh! and it looks like Yaya is the one playing hard-to-get this time
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-08-30, 15:40   Link #1174
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
Yaya is being quite awesome (and hence the reason why people like 4channers said Yaya should have her own show >_>).
kct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-30, 17:16   Link #1175
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kct
Yaya is being quite awesome (and hence the reason why people like 4channers said Yaya should have her own show >_>).
like a strawberry panic expansion pack feat. yaya's side stories. now that would be something to satisfy many yaya fans out there no?
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-08-30, 18:58   Link #1176
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
All thanx to K. Yamato. He always make cool sigs

--> Btw, I read short summary of ep. 22....

Spoiler:

Thats pretty heavy i cant wait to watch it, with so many things going on i really get the feeling that creators are setting us up for something. Im getting the same feeling i did when Canvas 2 was getting ready to end. I think Nagisa and Tamao would make suitable Etoile's
Old 2006-08-30, 19:00   Link #1177
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuro
Really? If I wrote a fanfic, would you take the time to read it then?

Sure why the hell not? Some of the best stories and movies were created by fans. amatures tend to think outside the box more than professionals, plus i just like cool shit
Old 2006-08-30, 19:54   Link #1178
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Thats pretty heavy i cant wait to watch it, with so many things going on i really get the feeling that creators are setting us up for something. Im getting the same feeling i did when Canvas 2 was getting ready to end. I think Nagisa and Tamao would make suitable Etoile's
Ah yes, the Canvas 2 incident. It completely blew me away at the ending. I hope SP doesn't do the same. In any case, I don't mind as long as the ending was good.
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-08-30, 20:31   Link #1179
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

hmm? Canvas 2 and SP are made by diff studios, how would u compare it to SP? btw i would read scripts made by fans, depending on the how SP's ending will go . I might wanna keep it to my heart's desire.

As for the Etoile pairs, of course Tamao x Nagisa, one is smart and nice and another is beautiful and cute. Which ends with = Smart and cute pairing .

ahhh i wish in future they will have SP figures, i'd be the first one to rush to pre-order/buy/steal (hehe, jk's) to get one
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-31, 06:10   Link #1180
htsuji

Quote:
Originally Posted by kct
Yaya hasn't left the stage of Strawberry Panic yet. I'm sure that a certain important event related to Yaya, which has been already hinted at, will happen sometime in a future episode.
htsuji is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, romance, seinen, yuri