AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-10-10, 08:34   Link #17641
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I just read that R+V CH35 (translated version), should be out soon
Now that's good new.

Also that blogspot has a great summary of the chapter.

Now awaiting scanlations.
Old 2010-10-10, 11:05   Link #17642
G.R.J

talking of confessions.

Please forgive me as im new here, so i dont know whats what yet.

there is one thing that im really looking forward to and thats a
inner moka confession! ooof, that would be something, to
actually hear inner moka admit that she does indeed love tsukene
would be one of the highlights of r v. Could i be bold and say,if it happend,
it would be one of the best moments in the manga world!
G.R.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 11:43   Link #17643
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.R.J View Post

Something like this will be seen perhaps in the current Arc or near the end, because of Ura-Moka's vampire pride and also that Tsukune was once human, this will be difficult for her to admit, but since year 1 at the Youkai Academy, Ura-Moka has grown closer to Tsukune on a personal level to the point where she gained romantic feelings for him, but she has not admitted her feelings for him as of yet.

However, its already confirmed that its gonna be a Moka and Tsukune ending, as a result of Tsukune's confession, Ura-Moka will admit her feelings later on in the story, Omote-Moka will admit her feelings also, but the reason its taking her so long is because Omote-Moka would be very embarrassed, but by this time Ura and Omote would have already merged allowing them to confess to Tsukune about there love for him, together.
Old 2010-10-10, 11:48   Link #17644
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.R.J View Post

I agree that it would be something nice to see, but since Inner Moka is a tsundere, I don't think that she will confess her feelings foreword Tsukune on her own .

So, to get Inner Moka to confess her feelings foreword Tsukune, he would have to make a move on her first ... and I don't think, that at this point, Tsukune is ready to do something like that ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 12:27   Link #17645
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I agree that it would be something nice to see, but since Inner Moka is a tsundere, I don't think that she will confess her feelings foreword Tsukune on her own .

So, to get Inner Moka to confess her feelings foreword Tsukune, he would have to make a move on her first ... and I don't think, that at this point, Tsukune is ready to do something like that ...
I think Tsukune already made his move this chapter.

Question is, did Moka hear it? If she did, the ball's in her court now.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 12:43   Link #17646
Tachibana
タチバナ

Moka and Tsukune and little Shinso kiddies, i can see a future like that
Old 2010-10-10, 12:56   Link #17647
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
I think Tsukune already made his move this chapter.

Question is, did Moka hear it? If she did, the ball's in her court now.
Well, you're right FiredRice ... though the answer to that is probably going to be revealed after the situation with Akua is over ...

Personally I don't think that Moka and Tsukune are going to get into a relationship with each other ... after the current arc ends ... since, chapter 27 revealed that Inner Moka still has some issues between her vampire pride and her fellings foreword Tsukune ... that so far ... haven't been resolved yet ....

Not to mention the fact, that I don't think that both Inner and Outer Moka are going to merge with each other in the current arc ... or soon after it ends, since Ikeda is probably still going to continue the R+V manga, for some time ... so he probably shouldn't resolve everything that the current arc brought into the story ... after all, at this point, further developing the relationship between Moka and Tsukune is going to be similar to Tsukune's harem, being broken up ... which would make the future arcs a little boring ...

So despite me wanting Moka and Tsukune to get together, at this point in the story ... I think that it's too early for something like that .. which probably means that when Moka is going to wake up ... she probably won't remember Tsukune's "confession" ...
Old 2010-10-10, 13:13   Link #17648
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well, the important thing is that its gonna be Moka X Tsukune in the end and like all vampires Tsukune will be immortal, so its gonna be an eternity of Moka, i hope Tsukune will have the "stamina" for her
Old 2010-10-10, 13:47   Link #17649
Chris38

Quote:
Well, the important thing is that its gonna be Moka X Tsukune in the end and like all vampires Tsukune will be immortal, so its gonna be an eternity of Moka, i hope Tsukune will have the "stamina" for her
Well, we still don't know what Tsukune is going to actually become, after his transformation ends ... not to mention that, so far there hasn't been anything being mentioned about how long the R+V vampires actually live.

Of course, if we take Alucard into consideration ...then you could say that some "vampires" are able to live eternally, but you can't say that Alucard is an "ordinary" example of his race ... right ?

Well, considering that Tsukune's "transformation" is probably going to be at a much more advanced stage ... then it currently is ... not to mention that at the current point within the manga ... Tsukune's physical capabilities are already starting to be similar to what a vampire is capable of ... so I don't think that, Tsukune is going to have "problems" when it comes to "satisfying" Moka, though I think that, Tsukune is definitely going to learn, what his place is ... when it comes to the bedroom as well
Old 2010-10-10, 13:54   Link #17650
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well, we know Tsukune isnt going to be a ghoul, so were all right when we assumed that, yes, Tsukune will be a Human/Shinso Hybrid in the end.

When some of us brought up the Human/Shinso Hybrid idea, we were correct to assume this, Tsukune becoming something else in the end isnt gonna happen, Moka already said after Tsukune became a ghoul the he had become a complete vampire/Shinso during the Ghoul incident.

So yeah its gonna happen, the question is when?
Old 2010-10-10, 14:31   Link #17651
Chris38

Quote:
Well, we know Tsukune isnt going to be a ghoul, so were all right when we assumed that, yes, Tsukune will be a Human/Shinso Hybrid in the end.

When some of us brought up the Human/Shinso Hybrid idea, we were correct to assume this, Tsukune becoming something else in the end isnt gonna happen, Moka already said after Tsukune became a ghoul the he had become a complete vampire/Shinso during the Ghoul incident.

So yeah its gonna happen, the question is when?
No what Moka said ( I believe that you meant chapter 24 of the first Season) that vampires where originally behaving as Tsukune was ... in his Berserk state ... the literal quote, from the manga, looked like this:

Quote:
Tsukune, who had turned into a Ghoul, and I, who tried to kill him ... If you guys continue to be together, these events are bound to happen again. That's because us vampires are originally like that.
Which means, that so far, it hasn't been explicitly mentioned what Tsukune has became ... and that means that the author still has some freedom on deciding what Tsukune is going to become ... so while I agree that, so far the most likely option is that Tsukune is going to become a human / Shinso hybrid ... the author still has freedom to change what Tsukune is going to become, after his "transformation" ends.

So, I wouldn't be so sure that Tsukune is going to become a human / Shinso vampire hybrid ... since Ikeda is still able to change the outcome of Tsukune's "transformation" ... similarly, to what he did in the current arc, when he revealed that Moka is a Shinso vampire ...
Old 2010-10-10, 15:37   Link #17652
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
No what Moka said ( I believe that you meant chapter 24 of the first Season) that vampires where originally behaving as Tsukune was ... in his Berserk state ... the literal quote, from the manga, looked like this
What Moka was referring to was that primitive vampires, behaved the way Tsukune did, and modern day vampires like Moka are able to think for themselves and have no need to be so reckless via killing and hunting.

Tsukune at the time was a vampire(Shinso) phsyically but not mentally as his humanity degenerated into a ghoul.

Book Translation Below
"His body was so weakened that the blood i infused him with has turned him into a Complete Vampire, and not just physically, ferocity is in our blood, its in our nature to be hunters, killers and now, thats Tsukune's nature Too!"

All the vampires weve seen in this series, and yes Tsukune falls into this catagory as well, have incredible power and strength to kill with ease, but they have the mind and conscious to think for themselves, instead of following there Blood's primitive instinct.

Tsukune, however, was unable to do this because of the Ghoul, and the time will come when Tsukune overcomes and destroys his inner Ghoul and when that happens he will gain control over his Shinso blood, body and this yet to be fully seen "vampire form" of his.

Everytime Tsukune had become a Ghoul, his body like Moka said, physically changed into a vampires, but his mind was that of a Ghoul and Tsukune wasnt in control, we have caught a full glimpse of his vampire form during the Ghoul Arc and doppelganger Arc, but he wasnt in control though.

Quote:
Which means, that so far, it hasn't been explicitly mentioned what Tsukune has became ... and that means that the author still has some freedom on deciding what Tsukune is going to become ... so while I agree that, so far the most likely option is that Tsukune is going to become a human / Shinso hybrid ... the author still has freedom to change what Tsukune is going to become, after his "transformation" ends.
The Human/Shinso idea is correct though, we already know that Moka is of the Shinso and that the blood she gave Tsukune was Shinso blood, i do agree with you that Ikeda has the freedom to Make Tsukune into what ever he wants, but he has to make Tsukune into a vampire(Shinso) though, since Tsukune had already become a vampire during the Ghoul incident, that would make a whole lot of sense after all the evidence up to this point we have seen, it wouldn't make sense for Ikeda to make Tsukune something else, it wouldn't fit the storyline either.

But we will have to wait and see, but im still gonna go with the whole Human/Shinso Hybrid idea, since its the only theory that makes a lot of sense at this point.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-10 at 15:53.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 18:20   Link #17653
Chris38

The translated chapter is out ...
Old 2010-10-10, 18:22   Link #17654
GrimJack

and very good!!!
Old 2010-10-10, 19:24   Link #17655
Tachibana
タチバナ

Spoiler for 35:

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-10 at 19:47.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 19:49   Link #17656
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Spoiler for 35:
Just let it go it's ok to agree with the rest of us. Akuha is completely off her rocker and a bloodthirsty killer. End of story! Not even Naruto could convert her and that's saying alot...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 19:55   Link #17657
Tachibana
タチバナ

I know, but she was 1 of the sexiest vampire sisters in Moka's family, i was hoping to prove her innocence, but its very difficult to now
Old 2010-10-10, 20:00   Link #17658
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Best part was little Moka saying "Tsukune" sooo cute.
Old 2010-10-10, 20:09   Link #17659
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

I thought it was interesting how Mikogami mentioned omote-Moka was like Akasha reborn and the amount of effort she put into the rosary seal.
cors8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 20:48   Link #17660
Manic
real men love pink

i have been so annoyed with tsu, its like get over it. He keeps emoing for outer and sheesh not like inner had a good ol fun time either she prolly had it worse. How can you be so selfish to deny a person their identity back. If i was inner and saw him acting like this id be pissed and saddened that hed rather seal me away so he could be with outer.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire