AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

View Poll Results: Hayate no Gotoku - Episode 24 Rating
Perfect 10 20 33.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 19 31.67%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 21.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 11.67%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.67%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-17, 17:44   Link #41
Telliamed
sensei no pet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
i think they were making fun of Ciel from Tsukihime because of the 3 long swords he was holding in each hand.
The scene was also in the manga, which predates Tsukihime anime. So if it's a reference, it's for the game. I'm not entirely sure, though, because Ciel's eyes never glowed red.
Old 2007-09-17, 18:49   Link #42
CJL13
God of his own ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telliamed View Post
The scene was also in the manga, which predates Tsukihime anime. So if it's a reference, it's for the game. I'm not entirely sure, though, because Ciel's eyes never glowed red.
Hayate has a thing with creepy red eyes.
Old 2007-09-17, 21:45   Link #43
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by X10A_Freedom View Post
This was a good episode. Hayate's lines was just awesome - he's telling the truth but the choice of words the writers did to make it easy for Nagi to misunderstand...

Love triangles...gotta love them. A misunderstanding concerning Maria/Hinagiku x Hayate somewhere down the road would be awesome!
A winner episode for me (I would've voted for a perfect 10 but I accidentally picked 9 instead ). The amounts of references (Ciel Hayate the Executioner FTW), Tama's antics, moe-kawaii-sparkling Isumi-chan and love misunderstanding; everything just made my day. It's too bad that Hayate's words are always misunderstood by whoever he meets.

Saki's brief appearance is made of win and pure
Old 2007-09-18, 17:10   Link #44
Telliamed
sensei no pet

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Saki's brief appearance is made of win and pure
Wataru is usually so competent. When he does something wrong, in her exuberance, Saki goes overboard in correcting him. :moe:

And this has been bugging me for a while...
How does Nagi have a three year-old Haruhi DVD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telliamed View Post
Okay, this blog agrees that it's Ciel. It also mentions "フェイドイ〜ン", the statue that nearly falls on Hayate, but I can't find any info about it.
Old 2007-09-21, 00:51   Link #45
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I just recently finished the episode, and I must say, this episode really is made of win. Sure not a lot of Hinagiku, but at least from this episode it shows that Nagi and Wataru are really close friends. Combined it with them knowing each other for some time and the fact that they're still enganged IIRC, and I can't help but make this my ship of the series (I'm too undecided between Maria or Hinagiku for Hayate ^^; ). Osana-najimi and arranged marriage just puts my moe meter on Nagi way up now, though that doesn't mean I like her character now.

Yes yes, I know its like almost impossible, as Nagi is into Hayate and Wataru is into Isumi, but one can always dream, no?

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Closed Thread