AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-04-15, 20:03   Link #1461
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

He is what many of us are.

A bad singer.

Thus HE IS ONE OF US!
Old 2010-04-16, 02:16   Link #1462
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Yeah, but none of them have Minorin's talent. That girl's got one hell of a voice on her... ^_^
Too bad the theme song from the Haruhi movie is sung at least an octave too high...at least.
Old 2010-06-11, 06:07   Link #1463
Jill-Jênn
Music-mad Haruhiist

*doing some archeaology*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
The Background music is available in the limited edition special disc of every Japanese DVD release. With the DVDs released in 2006-2007, they were tracks combined with part of the radio broadcasts from the online radio. With the current DVDs being released, they are in a video format with still pictures from the episodes as well as some background information about the music being displayed. They are also coupled with a couple of pieces involving Taniguchi's seijuu on the current DVDs. So far the only chance to purchase any BGM that is not coupled with the limited edition DVDs is coming next month when the Vanishment OST is released on January 27th for 3300 yen on a two disc set. Hope this answers your question.
Do you mean the re-run OST is on the Vanishment OST? I suppose you don't.
Old 2010-06-11, 06:51   Link #1464
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill-Jênn View Post
*doing some archeaology*

Do you mean the re-run OST is on the Vanishment OST? I suppose you don't.
No. The BGM for each set of episodes (2006 and 2009) are only included on the "limited edition" discs in the R2 releases (and maybe the R3, but I'm not 100% sure). The Shoushitsu CD only has the music used in the movie.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT
Old 2010-06-11, 06:54   Link #1465
Jill-Jênn
Music-mad Haruhiist

… which is logical.

Thanks!
Old 2010-06-12, 23:24   Link #1466
AmyElizzabeth
Moo

Send a message via MSN to AmyElizzabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khu View Post
He is what many of us are.

A bad singer.

Thus HE IS ONE OF US!
I find myself laughing at about most of what you say...
But I love his voice. It sounds like he didn't try (which is probably true)
Old 2010-06-15, 01:04   Link #1467
s07195
However,

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyElizzabeth View Post
I find myself laughing at about most of what you say...
But I love his voice. It sounds like he didn't try (which is probably true)
I'd say that he really just wants to shout.
Old 2010-08-25, 19:06   Link #1468
SinanDira

Greetings! So, is this the place where I am supposed to ask questions about the OST's?

First of all, I want to know how to find the musical OST of the series. The only OST's that I find people talking about are Character Volumes. Then there may be a name to the musical OST. I also want to know the name of an exact track in the OST, I know the place where it is played in the series. It's the BGM that plays at the last 5 minutes of the 3rd episode when the second male guy in the SOS gang is talking to Kyon (forgot the name because I watched 3 episodes only). That BGM sounds like jazz and is slow. Does anyone know the track's name within the OST?
Old 2010-08-25, 19:22   Link #1469
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinanDira View Post
Greetings! So, is this the place where I am supposed to ask questions about the OST's?

First of all, I want to know how to find the musical OST of the series. The only OST's that I find people talking about are Character Volumes. Then there may be a name to the musical OST. I also want to know the name of an exact track in the OST, I know the place where it is played in the series. It's the BGM that plays at the last 5 minutes of the 3rd episode when the second male guy in the SOS gang is talking to Kyon (forgot the name because I watched 3 episodes only). That BGM sounds like jazz and is slow. Does anyone know the track's name within the OST?
Jill-Jênn answered your question (edited just to say it)

Last edited by Hooves; 2010-08-25 at 19:35.
Old 2010-08-25, 19:24   Link #1470
Jill-Jênn
Music-mad Haruhiist

Mystery Time.

(didn't remember the name, had to look for it xD)
Old 2010-08-25, 20:42   Link #1471
SinanDira

Thank you guys (and gals)! The answer came so fast. Fantastic, I've looked for this theme for a long time, downloaded half of the OST via a dead torrent (the only that I found), and watched the complete uploaded OST tracks for many YouTube pirates, but never found it.
Old 2010-08-27, 21:31   Link #1472
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinanDira View Post
Thank you guys (and gals)! The answer came so fast. Fantastic, I've looked for this theme for a long time, downloaded half of the OST via a dead torrent (the only that I found), and watched the complete uploaded OST tracks for many YouTube pirates, but never found it.
I'm not sure what the licensing status of the OST is, but music torrents are a dangerous discussion on this forum. Let me just say that the Wikipedia entry for the franchise has a subentry with the title of at least one of the first season OST CDs, if you wish to try to find them legitimately. I believe the second season OST is available only as additional tracks on the DVDs. The movie OST and Gensou (the orchestral remix) are easily found on Amazon.co.jp.
Old 2010-09-01, 08:50   Link #1473
SinanDira

Music CD's aren't affordable in my country. None of those stuff are imported into my country because of the nomadic national culture. While purchasing and shipping those things is extremely expensive for a person in my situation. First of all the income level is a lot lower in my country comparing to the US, at least halved. The shipping price in the second place is insane, there's a minimum price for every order that makes the shipping of a single CD double its price.
Old 2010-09-03, 05:26   Link #1474
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

I'm not saying don't get them in whatever way is necessary for you. That's between you and your conscience (and copyright laws). You'd hardly be the first, last, or only person in this thread that has MP3s of questionable origin. I'm just suggesting that you not be surprised if your post is deleted, if you're discussing torrents. AnimeSuki has to watch their own butts when it comes to copyright.
Old 2010-12-25, 22:38   Link #1475
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

Sorry to be reviving an old thread, but I was wondering if anybody here could be so kind as to direct me to an official score for God Knows (preferably on Guitar Pro/Power Tab).

Thank you!
Old 2010-12-28, 11:39   Link #1476
kssael
Don't say "Crabcore"!

Search for it in 911tabs or Ultimate Guitar.

Nothing much.
Old 2014-03-09, 11:08   Link #1477
seagaia

First, sorry to bump a 3 year+ old thread (seems okay though since this is the most relevant one to post in?) but I was watching through this episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbAI...ailpage#t=1038

And at that time - 17:18 - (and a few other times in the episode) I really liked the BGM, reminds me of early capsule a bit. I assume other episodes in the series might have nice music as well.

I'm not really familiar with anime so the sorts of releases/soundtracks discussed in this thread are confusing to me (not to mention maybe something's changed in the past 3 years, so I decided against digging through the 1400+ posts) : does anyone know where (if at all) I could find that song on some sort of soundtrack release, and where I would find out who the composer is?

Thanks!
Old 2014-03-09, 22:29   Link #1478
sky black swordman

^ The name of that track is Kouchou Kouchou. The composer was Satoru KOUSAKI.
Old 2014-03-09, 22:38   Link #1479
seagaia

Ah, okay, thanks for the help!
For anyone who wants to listen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4io...64F745CA2A7637
Old 2015-05-28, 13:53   Link #1480
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Good fuckin lord, Ryoko's character song album is pretty cool. I miss Natsuko Kuwatani's singing voice soooooooooooooo much.

I was kinda disappointed that LOVE EDITION doesn't have the hard and aggressiveness that COOL EDITION has, but it's okay. :P
Closed Thread