AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-12-06, 15:01   Link #141
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
So I heard that Narutaru got licenced! is it for real? oh well, lets just hope the dvds do well...

Now that I finally have the time Ill do my best to make it to the next party (for real, Im finally on vacations!).
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 03:03   Link #142
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Back to the drawing board. Someone suggested School Rumble as another anime to watch but with the latest developments it's not available here anymore. As we only want to watch what AS has, that's off the list.
Cz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 12:15   Link #143
Gravi-T
Rockin' Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephon
I'll try to be on again, I participated in a few parties several months ago, but since it's midnight time in Sweden I usually sleep or am downtown drinking strange liquids.
Hey, I'm from Sweden too!

Well, actually the party starts at 23.30 CET, so it's not midnight then :P
What I usually do, is to move the liquid-drinking to Fridays and do the animesuki-party on Saturdays. That works... but you might have a headache on Saturday morning though. :P

Next episodes:
[Lunaranime]Bleach 08+09
[Animeforever]Tweeny Witches 18

And as previously stated, Narutaru is licensed and School Rumble (what we then planned to watch) has been removed (read www.animesuki.com and this).

I suggest we watch some fun show, like... Cutie Honey!

What do you guys think about that?
Gravi-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 02:37   Link #144
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Gravi-T: First off, sorry about last Saturday. I attended my friend's graduation and then we went for dinner and I completely forgot about the party until halfway through my food. Hope to be there this weekend if my friends don't decide to have dinner together early.

Cutie Honey was released in 1973? o.O that's some old anime... anyway release dates seem very slow, so how do we finish the series if we start it?
Old 2004-12-15, 16:20   Link #145
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
I suggest we watch Naruto, seeing the trend that shows have when picked up for the party, is probably the only way to make this show go licenced

Ill dl what you decide, although Im interested in watching Violininist of Hamelin since we make it an option not to long ago.

I hope I can get al lthe Bleach episodes on time, Im still downloading ep 4
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-28, 23:55   Link #146
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Active participants know this already: the anime party is postponed until Saturday 8 Jan 2005 same time (in UTC) since last week was Christmas and this week is New Year's Day where people may have plans. I saw some non-regulars in the channel last week when we weren't expecting any, so this is to ward off newcomers until Jan 8. Happy holidays and Happy New Year!