AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-11, 19:10   Link #1
K1ngHeatz

Arrow Ecchi and harem anime please.

Right now im searching for animes that have harem mostly in it, but ecchi following along or not......I watched most of the things mentioned mostly.I watched..............

agent aika, da capo, Dears, Eiken, futakoi and alternative, Girls bravo s1 & s2, Hanaukyou Maid & tai, IsPure, ichigo 100%, Inukami, Kage Kara mamoru, Kanon, Maburaho, Psychic Achedemy, Ranma 1/2, Strawberry panic, Wind-a breath of heart-, Onegai sensei & twins, chobits, Golden Boy, Futari ecchi, green green, love love, i forget, i forget, and o i forget....... TAKES ME ALL NIGHT I THINK I FORGOT SOMTIN .........

Most are harems but now im lookin for harem AND ECCHI. I dun want mechas tho.
please help me this is my 1st post plz and ty(i guess).
Old 2006-10-11, 19:22   Link #2
Matt Soulblade
1000 times better

Mahou Sensei Negima!
and probably Shuffle!
Old 2006-10-11, 22:45   Link #3

How about Kyou Kara Maoh? Hey, you didn't specify the gender of the harem. For more of this flavor, try Fushigi Yuugi, Ouran Host Club, Fruits Basket, Saiunkoku Monogatari, ...

Harem is one of the more common, if not the most common anime genre. Just go through any list, and pick a random title, and I'd say you have more than even chance that whatever you picked would fall under the harem genre.

As for an actual list, let's see:
  • Love Hina
  • Mahoraba
  • Tenchi
  • El Hazard
  • DearS
  • Zero no Tsukaima
  • Comic Party
  • Negima
  • Ah! My Goddess (*)
  • Vandred (**)
  • Tenjo Tenge (***)

In addition, any game adaptation would be a good bet.

* There are some debate if AMG really belongs to the harem genre. Since the OAV is really short, you can judge yourself, and move on to the new TV series if you like what you see.
** Vandred's got fighting robots.
*** Tenjo Tenge is more of a fighting anime, but if the trend in the first few eps continues, there will be plenty of H-bits for you to ogle at.
Old 2006-10-11, 23:54   Link #4
crystar
*yawns*

Leaving out what has already been recommended, there's also Air and Utawarerumono.
Old 2006-10-12, 01:45   Link #5
DanielSong39

Magikano will provide both elements and a few laughs along the way.

It's one of the rare harem anime where the lead girl also gets her butt kicked on a regular basis.
Old 2006-10-12, 05:06   Link #6
K1ngHeatz

oh yeah srry i watched mahou sensei negima and its movies, love hina & ova, shuffle, hmmm what else?o yea thnz . I also like the harem wit comedy but i want ecchi more than comedy.TY TY again
Old 2006-10-12, 05:58   Link #7
jedinat

There's a remake of Mahou Sensei Negima that just started airing called Negima!?. Same setting, alternate story I believe.

Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na also just started airing... not sure about ecchi, but it is based on an eroge.

Umm, some that haven't been mentioned:
Hand Maid May
Ai yori Aoshi
Mahoromatic
Old 2006-10-12, 10:18   Link #8
andromeda0201

out of the top of my head:

mahoraba heartful days
midori no hibi
tactical roar
ah my goddess (i do think of it as some sort of harem since theres so many goddesses surrounding keichi)
Old 2006-10-12, 23:06   Link #9
Levski
Banned

The problem with most as in Love Hina and Girls Bravo! the main guy is a total panzy ass, douche. I mean he is so fucking retarted that his kindness and general-goodness is still not enough to out-weigh his plain retardness. I am all for the guy who isn't considered cool or just considered the O.K guy in class to come-out as the cool guy the girls are interested in, but in almost all the shows he is such a panzy-ass that it makes it a bit gay. There is also his very perverted friend who either makes or breaks the show.

See the guy in Shuffle was a perfect example of what the main "weak" character should be like. He is not a total panzy, but he is still very indecise with the girls he likes.
Old 2006-10-13, 05:00   Link #10
K1ngHeatz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levski View Post
The problem with most as in Love Hina and Girls Bravo! the main guy is a total panzy ass, douche. I mean he is so fucking retarted that his kindness and general-goodness is still not enough to out-weigh his plain retardness. I am all for the guy who isn't considered cool or just considered the O.K guy in class to come-out as the cool guy the girls are interested in, but in almost all the shows he is such a panzy-ass that it makes it a bit gay. There is also his very perverted friend who either makes or breaks the show.

See the guy in Shuffle was a perfect example of what the main "weak" character should be like. He is not a total panzy, but he is still very indecise with the girls he likes.
i guess its true but it turns out okay :cough::cough:
Old 2006-10-13, 16:34   Link #11
K1ngHeatz

anymore suggestions? im still searching for wat i like.plz help
Old 2006-10-13, 19:52   Link #12
MamoruUsagi

Absolute Boyfriend has a lot of sexy scenes. The main character gets a boyfriend delievered in the mail who looks just like a human and he really likes sex. They become a couple, and the main character is faced with a choice between her boyfriend, who is part cyborb and her childhood buddy who teases her constantly.

Fushigi Yuugi is a great manga series, 18 volumes where the main character gets together with her boyfriend early on, he is a great character. She has a great boyfriend, but lots of other guys fall in love with her and try to seduce her, but she stays devoted to her boyfriend. The manga is a lot longer than the anime, the anime only goes up to volume 13, while the manga is 18 volumes long. It's more of a fantasy romance, where the main character has a great boyfriend, but their are a lot of guys that are also in love with the main character. The main character gets together with her boyfriend early on and he is a great character, so you know that he owns all the other guys that try to steal his girlfriend away. The series is more romance/fantasy than harem, but since another poster mentioned it, I decided to, too.

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is a series with sex scenes.
Old 2006-10-14, 22:48   Link #13
Lotiman

How about:

Ai Yori Aoshi (no nudity but only fan service)
DNA² (a very old anime with many humor and fan service)
Gantz (some nude scene but not harem)
Ippatu Kikimusume (some nude scene also not harem)
Love Love (ecchi and harem)
Tonagura (ecchi and harem)
Old 2006-10-15, 02:14   Link #14
DanielSong39

Tonagura IS ecchi, but not sure about the harem part - Yuuji is only interested in Kazuki, and vice versa.

They obviously have a lot of issues to work out, but neither of them are really interested anyone else. And even Chihaya is more interested in bringing the two together than going after Yuuji.
Old 2006-10-15, 04:44   Link #15
LynRee
-

Well, I don't see Amaenaideyo on your list, so you could try that. Lots and lots of ecchi in that.

Zero no Tsukaima has some ecchi, as well as harem, but not as much.

Tenjo Tenge and Ikkitousen also.
Old 2006-10-17, 16:47   Link #16
K1ngHeatz

i seen Amaenaideyo only the first episode i didnt think it was very good.Should i keep wathching it?Is there any good ecchi ecchi ecchi anime that i didnt see(No i dun want to see hentai)?Most ecchi has harem i think.
Old 2006-10-17, 17:58   Link #17
Jordus

I have to strongly agree with Ikkitousen and Tenjou Tenge, however I am surprised no one mentioned Najica Blitz Tactics. I mean it has like 500 panty shots in the first episode alone.
Old 2006-10-19, 01:36   Link #18
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ngHeatz View Post
i seen Amaenaideyo only the first episode i didnt think it was very good.Should i keep wathching it?Is there any good ecchi ecchi ecchi anime that i didnt see(No i dun want to see hentai)?Most ecchi has harem i think.
Well you dont get much more ecchi than Amaenaideyo without going in to hentai so if its ecchi you are after this show definitely qualifies

People often complain about the series not having any plot to speak of (second season gets some plot) and dont like the concept. I for once found the idea of the monk going in to super mode upon seeing a naked girl simply hilarious :P I went in to this expecting four things :some romance / comedy / ecchi fest(mainly comedy and ecchi) and a harem. How did it go ?

Harem? - check
Some romance ? - check (abeit not much, gets a tad more in second season)
comedy? - check
ecchi fest? zomg tripple check of doom!
Old 2006-10-19, 05:40   Link #19
johnnybabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordus View Post
I have to strongly agree with Ikkitousen and Tenjou Tenge, however I am surprised no one mentioned Najica Blitz Tactics. I mean it has like 500 panty shots in the first episode alone.
whats ur favourite panty shot?mines when Hatsune(from Tonagura) pulled the string on Kazuki's "The Newly Wed Anytime Apron".those tiny,perfect swells of a buttocks that makes u want to reach out and cup ur monitor lovingly and those unbelivably cute green "candy club" panties
but the perverted guys in ecchi stuff like tonagura and green green are annoying like hell unlike the perverted teacher in azumanga diayoh whos quite funny and gets my sympathy for his strange personality.Maybe they are just sexually frustrated or something cause in Ebichu,the guy gets his dick sucked by girls all the time including his girlfriend and he seems to be a pretty normal guy

Last edited by johnnybabe; 2006-10-19 at 05:53.
Old 2006-10-19, 16:52   Link #20
K1ngHeatz

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybabe View Post
whats ur favourite panty shot?mines when Hatsune(from Tonagura) pulled the string on Kazuki's "The Newly Wed Anytime Apron".those tiny,perfect swells of a buttocks that makes u want to reach out and cup ur monitor lovingly and those unbelivably cute green "candy club" panties
but the perverted guys in ecchi stuff like tonagura and green green are annoying like hell unlike the perverted teacher in azumanga diayoh whos quite funny and gets my sympathy for his strange personality.Maybe they are just sexually frustrated or something cause in Ebichu,the guy gets his dick sucked by girls all the time including his girlfriend and he seems to be a pretty normal guy
lol, you know Ichigo 100% theres a real hot/cute panty shot in the first episode when "watz her name" trips down showing her strawberry pantiz
Closed Thread