AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-31, 12:16   Link #381
manly_madonna

You really don't have much of a sense of humor do you. BTW, thanks for pointing out the obvious.
Old 2004-07-31, 13:36   Link #382
Angela Sanctisstessa
I'm a boy..K?

Send a message via ICQ to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via MSN to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via Yahoo to Angela Sanctisstessa
roan really tarnish the name of the holy chivalry-crusader..he becomes big headed after the job change...and as a cruz myself...roan really...(think about it yourself)
Old 2004-07-31, 13:40   Link #383
Angela Sanctisstessa
I'm a boy..K?

Send a message via ICQ to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via MSN to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via Yahoo to Angela Sanctisstessa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuun
Sigh~ Usually i watch the subbed ones, thats because i don't really understand them. Anyways, the archer back then is definitely a guy~

Somehow if you think that Yuufa is a disgrace to the graceful Run Midguard then how about Roan??

I personally love Crusader and that Roan deserve to get spank rather than Yuufa. The previous Roan is better in sense of his character. This new Roan seems to be over confident and always show off by saying that "Don't worry! I'm here!" and etc. Is just too disturbing for me to look at that egotistical Asshole.

About Yuufa being a bondage queen.... I think is somehow like what Keough face when he was kidnap and convert into Evil version. The only difference is that, this is a test to become a priestess.

Go to get ep17 once its out...... Shinsen!!! Ganbatte!!!

P/S: The shield that Roan carries suppose to be handy during combat right?? But somehow, i think is too troublesome to carry it all the time especially when you need flee.... besides the shield seems to cover Roan's body all the time and the screen...is there a way to keep the shield?? Like when you play the game...
i would rather take a buckler instead of that gigantic shield cause i wouldn't know where to chuck it in the first place..sling in on the shoulder? forget the luggage..
Old 2004-07-31, 20:30   Link #384
Master Ran
The Invincible Dawn

Hey, It just dawned on me that this guy's a leecher
That's why he was urging Takius for more.
If it goes well and RO anime hasn't yet fixed the party bug ,
Takius will be a wizard in no time at all (as long as its equal share).
Master Zephyrus

Roan/Rowan:INT Crusader. Tanked and botted to become one.
Yuufa:lame leecher
Maaya:Leecher and scammer all the way
Judia/Julia:Thinking she's a KS hunter
Iruga:Boring sin

ooppss...edit...thx. madonna
Damn animenfo..

Last edited by Master Ran; 2004-08-01 at 01:56.
Old 2004-07-31, 21:12   Link #385
manly_madonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Ran
Kio:Thinking she's a KS hunter
Kio? Who's Kio? If you meant Keugh, he's the dead beat knight bot who refuses to respawn at a save point. Julia/Judia is the only hunter I've seen so far. Unless you meant Rin, who, for one reason or another, some keep thinking is a girl.
Old 2004-08-01, 01:03   Link #386
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Master Zephyrus totally ROCKS! Instant Casting = Instant Win

I think Rin/Lin is obviously a girl
Old 2004-08-01, 02:18   Link #387
Rakaija

I keep getting "rejected by tracker" when ever i try to download episodes 15+...and it says i need to update. where the heck can i get an update...
Old 2004-08-01, 05:36   Link #388
Mandrake

hmmm...I have a fealing "the Truth" is reaching lvl 99, where he gets a blue glowy around him :P
Old 2004-08-01, 21:55   Link #389
Adol

I got that error to when i tried to get from BT. Then i just upgraded my client to bittorendo and everything worked fine.
Old 2004-08-02, 03:25   Link #390
manly_madonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
Master Zephyrus totally ROCKS! Instant Casting = Instant Win

I think Rin/Lin is obviously a girl
Me and my LAN buddies ( I'm comp geek, it's one of my many secret guilty pleasures) have a bet going on whether Rin is a guy or girl. We each have ten bucks in and the winners split the cash evenly. There's twenty of us, with 14 saying Rin's a girl and 6 saying Rin's a guy.
Old 2004-08-02, 03:49   Link #391
moofs
TL to the rescue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manly_madonna
Me and my LAN buddies ( I'm comp geek, it's one of my many secret guilty pleasures) have a bet going on whether Rin is a guy or girl. We each have ten bucks in and the winners split the cash evenly. There's twenty of us, with 14 saying Rin's a girl and 6 saying Rin's a guy.
I hope you're one of those who bid on Rin being a guy, cause well, that's what he is lol. First of all, the archer outfit is the male version, his chest is flat(female outfit always clearly displays that part), Rin has a guy voice even though it sounds like a girl to us but its a normal guy voice within the anime world(and the real world, to some extent...), and lastly his hairstyle only exists for the male sprites. You could say that last point is moot since this is an anime not the game, but for the jobs, items, monsters and things, they are basically the same as the game(job classes are drawn based on the character art, not sprite).

Anyways, I hope we get to see yuufa becoming a priestess next episode and use some Magnus Exorcism on those munaks and bonguns Fun fun fun...hehe. 1 ME = dead moonlight flower.
Old 2004-08-03, 01:46   Link #392
MangaBoi1989

episode 17

i dont get it.... what does Takius refer to when she said "the oath we made on that day"?(or sth like it) with the scene when she wakes up in a bed... If it is what it is im thinking, then i'd rather not imagine it -____- (maybe not so much intended for children after all....)

Last edited by MangaBoi1989; 2004-08-03 at 03:31.
Old 2004-08-03, 02:07   Link #393
dreamless

I guess now we can safely say that this show is not for children... see what they have done to little ma-chan? see those deviruchi?

I'm going to worship Master Zephyrus now
Old 2004-08-03, 02:14   Link #394
MangaBoi1989

Quote:
I guess now we can safely say that this show is not for children... see what they have done to little ma-chan? see those deviruchi?

I'm going to worship Master Zephyrus now
not as bad as having yuufa as the SM queen -____-
Old 2004-08-03, 09:23   Link #395
Angela Sanctisstessa
I'm a boy..K?

say...roan is kinda *ahem*...this geek really taught that yuufa and the girls will
Spoiler:
..this may sound late..coz i just manage to buy till episod 7~8..Malaysia...why are the animes so slow?????
Old 2004-08-03, 10:16   Link #396
roanhammer

wheee! It also suggests that you can get hacked away at by a hoard of orcs and live!

Merchant in episode 1:
http://roanhammer.freewebspace-4u.de/merchant1.JPG

Same guy in episode 2:
http://roanhammer.freewebspace-4u.de/merchant2.JPG

But, appearantly, he also lost about 6 inches off of his height.
...Let's just hope that his uh, ...arms.... were left intact.

edit:The IMG function doesn't seem to like me... don't click the links... copy/paste them.

Last edited by roanhammer; 2004-08-03 at 10:24. Reason: broken images...
Old 2004-08-03, 11:21   Link #397
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela Sanctisstessa
this may sound late..coz i just manage to buy till episod 7~8..Malaysia...why are the animes so slow?????
Dude, that's actually quite fast for an actual licenced and subbed in Malay anime title. The first 2 episodes came out within the first month RO was released :P
Old 2004-08-03, 13:32   Link #398
Marine-RX179

I'm not the only one thinking that Zephyrus is a lolicon am I? I mean look at the ways he was acting around the young Takius (Catherine) and the scene of young Takius woke up finding herself naked with Zephyrus just standing there (ep 17)......thank god he wasn't smoking as well....or at least he didn't appear to be.....
Old 2004-08-03, 14:11   Link #399
dreamless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine-RX179
I'm not the only one thinking that Zephyrus is a lolicon am I? I mean look at the ways he was acting around the young Takius (Catherine) and the scene of young Takius woke up finding herself naked with Zephyrus just standing there (ep 17)......thank god he wasn't smoking as well....or at least he didn't appear to be.....
smoking is bad for your health, get candy cane instead

lolicon? I don't know, even the young Takius looks older than 16 already...
Old 2004-08-03, 17:16   Link #400
manly_madonna

Quote:
smoking is bad for your health, get candy cane instead

lolicon? I don't know, even the young Takius looks older than 16 already...
I think seeing a girl as hot as Takius naked and not being able to do anything to her...ermm...I mean about it would drive any man to insanity.
Closed Thread