AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-04-04, 00:03   Link #13161
Ungas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Mayumi has a nice sizable lead over the others after Miyuki.
Well cause a few popular choice wasn't there like Fujibayashi.

Other possible choices are Haruka, Kanon, Sayaka, Ayako, Fumiya, Maya, Miya, Eimi, Koharu, Chiaki, Kobayakawa, Pixie, Izumi, Kasumi, Honami, Minami, Jennifer Smith, Akane, Midori, Ruri and Mio.
Old 2014-04-04, 00:10   Link #13162
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
agreed. The only person who could end up with Tatsuya is Miyuki (though mostly in the sense of what they are like right now and she will never let herself be married to anyone. Or the author goes the non-blood related route). Or someone who would benefit Tatsuya through marriage (Mayumi as a Saegusa, Lina as a fellow strategic class magician) but even then Miyuki will always take first priority in Tatsuya's heart. He will never marry for love with his emotions as they are.
I'm still of the opinion that Miyuki will indeed win Tatsuya over. Not because of her beauty, not because of her charm--he will fall in love with her through the sheer strength of her devotion for him.

That's part of the reason I feel the author needs to stress how beautiful Miyuki is. To show just how in control Tatsuya is of his own self. He's constantly accompanied by a godlike beauty, but he remains self-possessed, serene, in-control--tempted, but not bought. People would kill to have her, but Tatsuya, who she's perfectly willing to get in bed with, wants nothing of the sort.

But all Miyuki needs is more perseverance...and maybe a little more effort. And when they do get together...

Everyone will start shitting their pants in fear.
Old 2014-04-04, 00:15   Link #13163
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
I'm still of the opinion that Miyuki will indeed win Tatsuya over. Not because of her beauty, not because of her charm--he will fall in love with her through the sheer strength of her devotion for him.

That's part of the reason I feel the author needs to stress how beautiful Miyuki is. To show just how in control Tatsuya is of his own self. He's constantly accompanied by a godlike beauty, but he remains self-possessed, serene, in-control--tempted, but not bought. People would kill to have her, but Tatsuya, who she's perfectly willing to get in bed with, wants nothing of the sort.

But all Miyuki needs is more perseverance...and a little more effort.
There will always be the blood issue though. I still feel that eventually the author is going to pull a non-blood related by making one of them (likely Tatsuya) actually be the genetically engineered child of Maya.
Old 2014-04-04, 00:15   Link #13164
Ungas123

Quote:

But all Miyuki needs is more perseverance...and a little more effort.
Doubt it, Miyuki always tries to seduce Tatsuya at home and Tatsuya doesn't even bat and eye before Minami came to invade their "love nest".

Quote:
There will always be the blood issue though. I still feel that eventually the author is going to pull a non-blood related by making one of them (likely Tatsuya) actually be the genetically engineered child of Maya.
I hope not cause there's a chance his father will be Saegusa Koichi and that'll make Mayumi his real half older sister. And I'm riding the TatsuyaXMayumi ship.
Old 2014-04-04, 00:21   Link #13165
fujin of shadows

Quote:
If Tatsuya and Miyuki ever have children, their will be 8% increase chance of birth defects and 1.2% chance of increase in mortality rate...

If Tatsuya and anybody else, there's a 2% chance of birth defects..

If Tatsuya and Ayako (First Cousins), there's a 4% chance of birth defects......

8% is not much considering how well groomed their genes are.
Old 2014-04-04, 00:23   Link #13166
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
If Tatsuya and Miyuki ever have children, their will be 8% increase chance of birth defects and 1.2% chance of increase in mortality rate...

If Tatsuya and anybody else, there's a 2% chance of birth defects..

If Tatsuya and Ayako (First Cousins), there's a 4% chance of birth defects......

8% is not much considering how well groomed their genes are.
I also likely see one of them dying in the end for the other. Tatsuya is too powerful to ever live a normal life especially when his abilities are leaked to the other nations. I either see him dying in a last ditch effort to protect Miyuki. Or Miyuki possibly using her mental interference magic to it's fullest extent to completely seal Tatsuya's abilities and maybe to restore his emotions to allow him to try and live a normal life and dying by doing so.
Old 2014-04-04, 00:26   Link #13167
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ungas123 View Post
Doubt it, Miyuki always tries to seduce Tatsuya at home and Tatsuya doesn't even bat and eye before Minami came to invade their "love nest".

I'm saying it's possible because what's happening with their relationship now, is also what happened with Shiva and his wife Parvati before they got married. She was a godlike beauty who dearly loved Shiva and did everything she could to win him over: she attended to him, helped him in his meditations, and kept him company, and while Shiva was tempted by just how beautiful she was--he wouldn't give in. But then she started doing more and more stuff that finally made him realize the depths of her love for him and made him realize how much he loves her too. Which made him want to take her as his bride.

So I believe the same thing will happen here. Miyuki, just needs to keep loving Tatsuya, and after some time...I believe Tatsuya will respond back.
Old 2014-04-04, 00:28   Link #13168
fujin of shadows

Quote:
I also likely see one of them dying in the end for the other. Tatsuya is too powerful to ever live a normal life especially when his abilities are leaked to the other nations. I either see him dying in a last ditch effort to protect Miyuki. Or Miyuki possibly using her mental interference magic to it's fullest extent to completely seal Tatsuya's abilities and maybe to restore his emotions to allow him to try and live a normal life and dying by doing so.
Miyuki needs to be alive to maintain the seal.....Also, if they are going to die, I hope they would die like Romeo and Juliet, together in each other's arms with a smile on their face...

Because let's face it, do you think Tatsuya and Miyuki would be able to live their lives without the person that they consider their world......
Old 2014-04-04, 00:29   Link #13169
fujin of shadows

Quote:
I'm saying it's possible because what's happening with their relationship now, is also what happened with Shiva and his wife Parvati before they got married. She was a godlike beauty who dearly loved Shiva and did everything she could to win him over: she attended to him, helped him in his meditations, and kept him company, and while Shiva was tempted by just how beautiful she was--he wouldn't give in. But then she started doing more and more stuff that finally made him realize the depths of her love for him and made him realize how much he loves her too. Which made him want to take her as his bride.

So I believe the same thing will happen here. Miyuki, just needs to keep loving Tatsuya, and after some time...I believe Tatsuya will respond back.
Just curious, Are you a social studies major or something?
Old 2014-04-04, 00:30   Link #13170
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Just curious, Are you a social studies major or something?
I'm a political scientist.
Old 2014-04-04, 00:37   Link #13171
Galacticichi

I'm so interested in seeing how sensei will make TatsuyaxMiyuki happen. When Miyuki becomes the head, the Yotsuba(Maya) will want her to marry and we all know Miyuki detests a future like that with a strong passion.

Will they be non-blood related? (possibly the worst way)

Will Miyuki completely reform the clan?

Or will they elope because all they need is each other <3 ?
Old 2014-04-04, 00:41   Link #13172
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galacticichi View Post
I'm so interested in seeing how sensei will make TatsuyaxMiyuki happen. When Miyuki becomes the head, the Yotsuba(Maya) will want her to marry and we all know Miyuki detests a future like that with a strong passion.

The author would probably pull the non-blood related card sometime in the future

I mean, it has been noted by some of the characters that Tatsuya and Miyuki does not resemble each other physically....They just happen to have the same Aura...

I still think that Maya is Tatsuya's biological mother while Miya is Miyuki's mother........
Old 2014-04-04, 00:43   Link #13173
Ultraviolet X

Quote:

We probly wont see any of that unless its a short summary of what happens, since Maya doesn't plan to make Miyuki head untill after she graduates from what we know.
Old 2014-04-04, 00:44   Link #13174
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:

You're not the only one. ^_^

And just a hunch, but I think Miyuki will indeed take over the Yotsuba. And marry Tatsuya. He will take her on a long-ass honeymoon(possibly in the Yotsuba HQ), and together they will reform the clan, and maybe even turn it into a positive force on the world. Tatsuya will now be master of the house, but the house will still technically belong to Miyuki. Then they will have children.

And I hope the Yotsuba sees it. A TatsuyaXMiyuki wedding will do nothing but good for their future.
Old 2014-04-04, 00:44   Link #13175
IceHism

If the series is about furthering the position of magicians in the social structure so that they are treated as humans instead of being tools/weapons(at least according to tatsuya's goals)... then Tatsuya/Miyuki would probably be able to marry each other cause of their love instead of for the sake of better children.

8% is like nothing.
Old 2014-04-04, 00:47   Link #13176
fujin of shadows

Quote:
You're not the only one. ^_^

And just a hunch, but I think Miyuki will indeed take over the Yotsuba. And marry Tatsuya. He will take her on a long-ass honeymoon(possibly in the Yotsuba HQ), and together they will reform the clan, and maybe even turn it into a positive force on the world. Tatsuya will now be master of the house, but the house will still technically belong to Miyuki. Then they will have children.

And I hope the Yotsuba sees it. A TatsuyaXMiyuki wedding will no nothing but good for their future.
Miyuki has no choice but to take over the Yotsuba. The Yotsuba clan is necessary for the Japanese Magic Community and let's face it, Miyuki and Tatsuya have been raised and influence by the doctrine of the Yotsuba for practically their entire lives.
Old 2014-04-04, 00:50   Link #13177
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:

I still think that Maya is Tatsuya's biological mother while Miya is Miyuki's mother........
If that is the case, then I have the opposite opinion: Tatsuya is definitely Miya's son, and Miyuki is Maya's.
Old 2014-04-04, 00:50   Link #13178
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
If the series is about furthering the position of magicians in the social structure so that they are treated as humans instead of being tools/weapons(at least according to tatsuya's goals)... then Tatsuya/Miyuki would probably be able to marry each other cause of their love instead of for the sake of better children.

8% is like nothing.
I agree with you....8% risk is nothing considering how meticulous method that the Yotsuba went through just to acquire that guy's genes.....

I mean, if their genes are top notch already, any health risk of their offspring should only be an afterthought....
Old 2014-04-04, 01:12   Link #13179
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Just look at the pool, the asean region ans usa are the place that mahouka is the most popular.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2014-04-04, 01:40   Link #13180
Jamjam

Even though everybody's disregarding this but society would likely condemn them if they were to end up together. Too many people won't likely be able to accept that. There will always be crisis. Though it looks like Tatsuya and Miyuki don't care about what other people think, Tatsuya don't care about himself but can't accept his sister being ostracized by society and well, Miyuki won't probably care both ways but still Tatsuya won't be able to accept that.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings