AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-06-09, 05:24   Link #121
M!rage
~Queen of evil~

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyChan View Post
That is very true, I hope that there's an upcoming reunion of some kind in a future chapter
me too btw did anyone read that chapter which talks about Haruhi's parents ?!

M!rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 09:36   Link #122
KimmyChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by M!rage View Post
me too btw did anyone read that chapter which talks about Haruhi's parents ?!

I haven't gotten that far in the manga yet to realise, so no
KimmyChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 14:56   Link #123
dpryciak

Send a message via MSN to dpryciak Send a message via Yahoo to dpryciak
Yeah, read that parents one. What nut-jobs her parents were...where did Haruhi get her rare personality?
dpryciak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 07:02   Link #124
M!rage
~Queen of evil~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpryciak View Post
Yeah, read that parents one. What nut-jobs her parents were...where did Haruhi get her rare personality?
they r kinda crazy .... i think that her personalty is like that bec her mom died when she was too young
Old 2009-06-10, 07:47   Link #125
KimmyChan

All parents are crazy to an extent though I think, even if it is of their son/daughter's best interests
Old 2009-06-14, 14:10   Link #126
dpryciak

Slowly reading through the back issues. Maybe I'll buy this series after all...it gets better the deeper you get into it.

Just read issue 58...So, Haruhi DOES realize that she loves Tamaki? It was really sweet, and with all that imagery, it reminded me of all the deeper aspects of their relationship (just as it did with her).

HOWever, I vote for Kyoya <G>
Old 2009-06-15, 06:46   Link #127
KimmyChan

I've not long bought & recieved the latest Volume 12 of Ouran which has not long been released
Old 2009-06-15, 11:15   Link #128
dpryciak

I do hope this series has a conclusion soonish, although I'm enjoying the ride, so, I won't be impatient.
Old 2009-06-16, 06:49   Link #129
KimmyChan

Same here, although I'm not too sure jst how many volumes this will have in total as of yet
Old 2009-06-16, 23:40   Link #130
M!rage
~Queen of evil~

i hope that it is n't gonna end soon ... i mean this the best manga ever
Old 2009-06-17, 15:26   Link #131
KimmyChan

I agree...I'd be happy if it has at least 20 volumes before it decides to come to an end
Old 2009-06-17, 17:28   Link #132
dpryciak

Sometimes writers have to be careful, because there are times like (cough cough InuYasha cough cough) where things have gone too far...
Old 2009-06-18, 03:29   Link #133
KimmyChan

You're right there dpryciak, sometimes a series such as that can go on for far too long with no end in sight

Let's hope that Ouran doesn't end up going down almost the exact same path
Old 2009-06-18, 10:46   Link #134
M!rage
~Queen of evil~

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyChan View Post
You're right there dpryciak, sometimes a series such as that can go on for far too long with no end in sight

Let's hope that Ouran doesn't end up going down almost the exact same path
i agree with u ^^ .. but i have got a feeling that it is gonna have a tragic end ><
Old 2009-06-19, 03:17   Link #135
KimmyChan

That would really surprise me if it does as most comical shojo series like this almost never do
Old 2009-06-19, 08:37   Link #136
blue skies
noch einmal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpryciak View Post
1) I have only read 65-70, and 1-33...what DOES Chairman Suoh do, anyway? I know he runs the school...but I don't think I understand why he is so powerful otherwise. Fill an idiot in?
Now that you mention it, I don't really know where the Suoh's wealth comes from. And you can't make that much money just from being a superintendent... can you? If it's ever mentioned, I missed it. I just know that they're fabulously wealthy. And that Tamaki's grandmother is super uncool.

Now I'm going to wonder what kind of horrible things the Suoh family has done to obtain their vast fortune.

Quote:
2) what is your favorite moment(s) of the manga?

Mine: Well, one of them is when Kyoya presses Haruhi against the bed, and she shows no fear, in fact, says "there's no profit in it for you..." So funny. And, well, all of chapter 33. I think Kyoya is becoming one of my favorite characters. Hmm, fanfict him....
lol, I've always loved that moment you mentioned. Personally, I have very fond memories of when the host club met Haruhi's father for the first time. Priceless. I usually love everything involving Kyoya too, though -- he's probably my favorite club member after Tamaki. And speaking of Tamaki, his Inner Mind Theater is also right up there in my favorite moments. It gets me every time. :>

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Lest we forget, going separate ways doesn't mean that they won't see each other ever again.
Of course not; I doubt they can go for too long without at least hanging out once in a while. Or maybe they'll end up working right next door to each other. I still can't picture Honey as some sort of serious business scientist or something without giggling a little. It's a funny mental image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M!rage View Post
i agree with u ^^ .. but i have got a feeling that it is gonna have a tragic end ><
Naaaaaah, don't worry about that. If Ouran has a downer ending, I'll... well, I don't know what I'll do, but it'll be memorable. Eat both my shoes, maybe? At most, I think the manga might end on a slightly ambiguous note similar to the anime. It appears that things are finally beginning to wrap up, and since it's keeping the same tone the rest of the manga has had, there's no need to worry about a tragedy. I can't wait to see how everything is going to play out in the end. ;>
blue skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-19, 08:43   Link #137
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

^
Well, they could take part in stock market or something like that. And having many company under you = money. Right ? ^^;

The part when both Haruhi and Tamaki realized their feelings amaze me ;_; Hoping for some cool confession scene rite now xD;;

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-19, 14:19   Link #138
KimmyChan

Haruhi & Tamaki totally belong together! They always have done ever since the first volume!
Old 2009-06-23, 22:49   Link #139
dpryciak

Y'know, I did read where the Chairman got his money, or has his money. Lots of fingers in investment banks, etc. The Suoh family is of royal lineage. That sort of thing.

I just read the entire series in the last week, so, I picked up a lot, and missed a lot, too <G>
Old 2009-06-24, 06:09   Link #140
KimmyChan

I wonder if the rest of the Ouran boys would ever end up falling in love themselves in future