AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-08-20, 21:24   Link #13501
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Yeah, the SP are better material to make the OVAs out of than SS2.
I think SS2 would work well as a collection of short 5 min segments... have you seen clone wars from cartoon network? something like that...

Of course, the probability of the producers deciding to do it that way is approximately 0%.
Old 2011-08-20, 23:46   Link #13502
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
I think SS2 would work well as a collection of short 5 min segments... have you seen clone wars from cartoon network? something like that...

Of course, the probability of the producers deciding to do it that way is approximately 0%.
Haruhi-chan.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-08-20, 23:58   Link #13503
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Haruhi-chan.
JC Staff isn't Kyoto Animation.
Old 2011-08-21, 00:09   Link #13504
ellifeedn
Thinker

Chapter 1 of Kanzaki SS is done.
Old 2011-08-21, 00:27   Link #13505
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

The reason why I said the SP would work better as OVA side stories than the SS (both of them) is because they've already done something like that for the Shana S OVAs, this also makes it more likely to happen because they've done it before.

But that said, I don't know if there's even material to last the whole 20-30 minutes per episodes.
Old 2011-08-21, 00:29   Link #13506
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Quote:
Haruhi-chan.
Ah, but that does remind me that JC Staff has done some short length specials for Shana, Toradora and Index... of course, those weren't serious episodes but instead self parodies completely unrelated to the original stories...

So I'm upgrading my approximate estimate from 0% to 1% ... There's a slight chance that the idea of doing a serious mini series could cross their minds.

Quote:
The reason why I said the SP would work better as OVA side stories than the SS (both of them) is because they've already done something like that for the Shana S OVAs, this also makes it more likely to happen because they've done it before.

But that said, I don't know if there's even material to last the whole 20-30 minutes per episodes.
Well, there are OVAs as short as 15 min... I think...
Old 2011-08-21, 01:46   Link #13507
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
T-that wasn't really the point...

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-08-21, 02:25   Link #13508
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
T-that wasn't really the point...
Then you should have made your point more clear.
Old 2011-08-21, 11:40   Link #13509
zaeraal

Teh Ping updated Fanfare again, though he probably forgot to update the % status on the front page.

Toaru_Jihanki_no_Fanfare 28%

(28% if you count text + images like he does, 20% if you count only text)
Old 2011-08-21, 14:39   Link #13510
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

K so ZnT4 confirmed for 2012. How would this affect index?
Old 2011-08-21, 14:44   Link #13511
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
K so ZnT4 confirmed for 2012. How would this affect index?
Assuming that ZnT4 is 13 episodes like the other seasons, I doubt it will affect index at all.
Old 2011-08-21, 15:23   Link #13512
Miraluka
Banned

Kanzaki SS2 Chapter 2 part 1 updated.

Quote:
“You fool!! You’re the sexy onee-san type!! How could I put a cute and frilly one piece like that on your plump body that’s large in all the right places!? That kind of thing is only seen when you make a hot housewife wear buruma in a punishment ga-…bghah!?”

There were so many different things that had pissed Kanzaki off in that statement that she had knocked the jeans shop owner away harder than usual.

A Saint was someone who had bodily characteristics similar to the Son of God and could therefore use a portion of his power, but if the Son of God knew that power was being used for something like that, he may have cried out in sorrow.
Calling a Saint "plump" is a very bad idea, I wonder how fatal would be with Acqua

Quote:
"Uu. My neck's still aching. Those injuries during the 'Level Upper' incident, and the pain when the dorm supervisor twisted my neck still remains."

Twisting her neck lightly, Mikoto grumbled to herself.
Plothole, Mikoto never gets injured .

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_Fanatic View Post
Assuming that ZnT4 is 13 episodes like the other seasons, I doubt it will affect index at all.

Its the final season, so is going to be 24 episodes.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2011-08-21 at 16:56. Reason: typo
Old 2011-08-21, 15:51   Link #13513
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Mikoto and Index have both been injured only once, IIRC.
Old 2011-08-21, 15:58   Link #13514
leukrota

Something is bothering me...

When did Aleister get the ability to remotely chop off heads (assuming the limit isn't a couple of hairs) ?

He didn't use it against Vento and it sure would have been useful against Hamazura, back when Aleister wanted him dead.

... does it mean that at the end of NT2 he really wanted to kill Bardway and his tech simply wasn't good enough? Or is there something else hidden behind that seemingly futile act of giving her a haircut?
Old 2011-08-21, 16:08   Link #13515
Miraluka
Banned

@Mr. Kyon: This SS happens before Therestina.

Quote:
Mikoto and Index have both been injured only once, IIRC.
So far I recall Index being cut by Kanzaki and strangled by a french terrorist, others aside them were stomped by Styl, blown away by Ellis and punched by Knight Leader .

Quote:

When did Aleister get the ability to remotely chop off heads (assuming the limit isn't a couple of hairs) ?

He didn't use it against Vento and it sure would have been useful against Hamazura, back when Aleister wanted him dead.

... does it mean that at the end of NT2 he really wanted to kill Bardway and his tech simply wasn't good enough? Or is there something else hidden behind that seemingly futile act of giving her a haircut?
He didn't because that would end allowing his energy life to be detected like it happened when he went to Russia to hunt down Fiamma (only to get detected by the Anglicans).

Last edited by Miraluka; 2011-08-21 at 16:34.
Old 2011-08-21, 16:14   Link #13516
ovum
...Is a lightning bolt

Quote:

I would guess it as an acknowledgement that he heard her little speech and it also a warning. And I wouldn't think he has to power to cut trough more than a few straws of hair, else he would as you said killed hamazura and vento way before they became a treat.
sól valtiva.
-Surtr, fiery giant of Múspell
Old 2011-08-21, 17:03   Link #13517
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Plothole, Mikoto never gets injured .
A couple of bruises from getting blown up left to right, and being thrown around like a rag doll still counts even if she didn't end up in the hospital bed with a cast or bandage, quit being anal about it.

Quote:

Two things, one- we don't know what was that technique he used against Birdway- could be magic could be nanotech... If it's the latter, it might be something he implemented only recently. If it's magic, maybe it works only on blond girls... >.>

Secondly, if Aleister had use it on Vento, that means he was directly targeting her for his hostilities- At least with the Fuse=Kazakiri plan, there's some leeway is accepting that Divine Punishment didn't affect him.
Old 2011-08-21, 17:21   Link #13518
leukrota

Quote:
If it's magic, maybe it works only on blond girls... >.>
Blonde hairs... it's the terrible, pope level blonde hair slasher spell.

But yeah, if it's magic, it could be like Wilfri said and he doesn't use it to prevent detection.... hmmm...

Or maybe it's newly acquired, it's the ability Fiamma's right hand gave him... telecrinotomy (cutting hair at a distance.)
Old 2011-08-21, 17:32   Link #13519
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Two things, one- we don't know what was that technique he used against Birdway- could be magic could be nanotech... If it's the latter, it might be something he implemented only recently. If it's magic, maybe it works only on blond girls... >.>
Birdway couldn't understand the process behind the attack, so it was probably nanotech like the Mimosa or the Under_Line; for what we know Aleister has been using things like those from before volume 15, so it's "kinda weird" that he didn't choose such an invisible method to get rid of Hamazura. Then again, Hamazura himself was just a "minor" chaotic factor to Aleister plan, so maybe in reality he just gave the job to the lowly people and forgot about it? There is really nothing that points out that Aleister himself regards Hamazura as a great danger; who knows, maybe he even just wants to rub him off because he is an anomaly, even though he is not really important to the greater scheme of things (artificial heaven, Aiwass and whatever little we know of what he is After).

Aiwass itself stated that Aleister view of the "3 heroes" might have to do more with sentimentality (envy) than his usual usefulness talk.
Old 2011-08-21, 17:36   Link #13520
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
A couple of bruises from getting blown up left to right, and being thrown around like a rag doll still counts even if she didn't end up in the hospital bed with a cast or bandage, quit being anal about it.
Don't be an ass, you know I mean bloody ones in comparison to others characters. To the post quoting the Fanfare is JK because th Dorm Manager seems to inflict more damage than any other character.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2011-08-21 at 17:51.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen