AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2011-11-12, 23:48   Link #41
JokerD

Been controlling myself but already spent 100+ those figures sure are tempting. I'll get some nearer to the end when they slash prices, if its still around.

Sigh, I still got work tomorrow, maybe I will call in sick.

Yea, that 1 part of aniki's segment was a let down. The rest was ok. I definitely need ear plugs tonight, my ears haven't recovered yet.
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-13, 11:23   Link #42
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

Hiring kids as ushers, technical breakdown, concert rushing, where is the goddamn service?

For the first day, the technics crew did not buffer Aniki's songs, and today, they played the music before May'n finished her fan address! And the kids running the show have absolutely no idea what they are doing - 2 sets of wrong instructions in 2 days costed me concert time to redeem my tickets, and a kid who has absolutely no idea why he is enforcing an instruction from his manager?

Nonetheless, the first day concert with Flow is great, so I'll forgive them for not bringing in JAM Project. There are no collaborations this year, so the performance is a little dry. Though I have no idea why they brought in the NCACs, last year was AKB48, this year was SEA*A and Milky Holmes.

And somebody has the ingenuity to cable-tie the chairs......what if the person sitting next to me is physically endowed? I bought a VIP ticket so why should I be entitled to only half a chair? Thank goodness I can use my door key to cut the cable, or I'll have to sit on the floor.

I made a random comment to a stranger about the people managing the show must not be very bright while queuing to redeem my tickets on day 1, apparently I was right......I think I have to stop applying market forecasting skills I learned from trading into real life, otherwise I'll get more nightmares.

I think I'll postphone lootsharing till tomorrow morning or so.....I need my beauty sleep.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-13, 11:41   Link #43
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

LACRIMOSA....GODLY KALAFINA AND HIKARI NO SENRITSU AS WELL

Scarlet Ballet by May'n is awsm shit as well....

Angela was also win

But why only 4 songs from Itou Kanako? Pressed for time or what? It's a damn shame when all she sings are Steins;Gate stuff and that's like a tiny fragment of her discography....

This does confirm that I'll try my hardest to strike for Animelo next year though
Old 2011-11-13, 11:51   Link #44
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
But why only 4 songs from Itou Kanako? Pressed for time or what? It's a damn shame when all she sings are Steins;Gate stuff and that's like a tiny fragment of her discography....
I think they got whacked by SISTIC for the non-stop encore on Saturday, using the excuse of time.

Hiring kids for ushers and idiots for technicians, surely SISTIC can pay us back with that OT encore?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-11-13, 11:55   Link #45
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I think they got whacked by SISTIC for the non-stop encore on Saturday, using the excuse of time.

Hiring kids for ushers and idiots for technicians, surely SISTIC can pay us back with that OT encore?
SOBs those bastards are, man if it's true....I suspected something related to the Saturday extra and the organizers being dicks too but seriously, if the performers want to perform and the fans want it....why stop them when they'll go and spread the word....idiots
Old 2011-11-13, 21:33   Link #46
Azuma Denton
~AD~

I only go for Day 2 concert..
And yes... Time management from the staff is so poor...
The concert ended at 11.30, and i still have to wait for FLOW autograph...
By the end of the autograph session, it already 12... No MRT, no bus directly to my hostel, and long taxi queue... Man, i'm beat...

As for my loot, i only get cospa t-shirt... Planning to get figure, but Y THEY NO SELL ALTER HITAGI ???!!!!

And for the last, what is the increasing numbers of cross dresser? Are they trending right now in SG??
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-13, 22:46   Link #47
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Personally, I didn't mind the long concert....it's expected of such things basically.

Forcing performers to sing less is worse IMO since people paid good money for it.

Loot:

Spoiler:

Also got an Iwasawa shirt and a Yui shirt from Cospa

Cross dressers are everywhere man....it's common. I just turn a blind eye
Old 2011-11-14, 05:52   Link #48
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Traps lol.

Old 2011-11-14, 07:11   Link #49
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I wonder.....after this.....anyone on this forum intending to strike for Animelo next year? It will be....war for those holy tickets...

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2011-11-14 at 07:22.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-14, 07:45   Link #50
JokerD

My loot from the 2 days:

Spoiler:

I'll post the pictures I took once I sorted them out (500+ pictures) I didn't know I was so trigger happy

Part 1:
Spoiler:

More to follow...

Last edited by JokerD; 2011-11-14 at 10:00. Reason: More photos
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-14, 09:52   Link #51
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Personally, I didn't mind the long concert....it's expected of such things basically.

Forcing performers to sing less is worse IMO since people paid good money for it.

Loot:

Spoiler:

Also got an Iwasawa shirt and a Yui shirt from Cospa

I am not saying that the performers to sing less...
But if they want to invite more artist, it is better if they make it like animelo format. One day dedicated to concert...

Animelo??
I'll pass for now... Not enough savings to go to Animelo...
Old 2011-11-14, 11:58   Link #52
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I was aiming for Fuji Rock Festival, assuming that I get my job as a financial consultant AND I can apply for leave in mid year. If not, it is AFA2012 and Comiket Winter.

I am still too tired to show off my loot, I had a ton, including 3 wall scrolls from Touhou, a Dog Days cushion, and a whole lot of stuff. Maybe Wednesday and Thursday, I have night classes today and tomorrow so I am bloody damned exhausted.

Photos will have to wait until end of this week, sorry guys for the hold up. Working 14 days straight THEN going straight for the concert, then going back to work with the next off day being 12 days ahead, I am practically on a ranger course.

I.....am.......way.......too......tired........zzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 2011-11-17, 13:47   Link #53
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
I am not saying that the performers to sing less...
But if they want to invite more artist, it is better if they make it like animelo format. One day dedicated to concert...

Animelo??
I'll pass for now... Not enough savings to go to Animelo...
True enough....full-day concert would certainly be more than welcome. But the income from the convention is needed to sustain the thing....

I'm more worried about being able to get a ticket than cash for Animelo....Thought of making it Comi....but everyone else in my group are put off by the inevitable War Against the Hordes
Old 2011-11-18, 08:10   Link #54
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
True enough....full-day concert would certainly be more than welcome. But the income from the convention is needed to sustain the thing....

I'm more worried about being able to get a ticket than cash for Animelo....Thought of making it Comi....but everyone else in my group are put off by the inevitable War Against the Hordes
I am set to go FuyuComi in 2012 and staying past Christmas and Boxing Day to watch Kohaku Uta Gassen, though I am thinking of going NatsuComi in 2012 along with Fuji Rock Festival if I save 15k. Anything less I am not going.

JokerD, I know you have more pictures. Share them pls...you are the only one with a DSLR!

Old 2011-11-18, 09:39   Link #55
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

You intend to dump 15k on one Comi....? That's way, way overkill considering some people I know more than managed to get everything they wanted and sightsee within 1k.....
Old 2011-11-18, 10:19   Link #56
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
You intend to dump 15k on one Comi....? That's way, way overkill considering some people I know more than managed to get everything they wanted and sightsee within 1k.....
I plan to buy stuff outside of Comi too. If I get to a hobby store, I would probably look for the 1998 release of White Album. And probably a whole chunk of VNs and LNs that I would end up looking like a terrorist on my way back.

Old 2011-11-18, 21:35   Link #57
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

With 1k you can already look like a terrorist....15k.....I think vehicle shipping fees would be in order too....
Old 2011-11-19, 08:11   Link #58
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
With 1k you can already look like a terrorist....15k.....I think vehicle shipping fees would be in order too....
By then I should be able to get a Class 5 to drive myself to the airport. If all else fails, I can always use my PPCDL.

Spoiler for As promised, Lootshare!:

JokerD : Please post those pedobear photos! The very last few you took near the end of the event were gold!

Old 2011-11-19, 08:25   Link #59
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I got that Marisa shirt from ACME...Dammit....they should have sold the Remi one then too....

But I love my Yui GirlDeMo one the most

Yeah...post the pedobear pics....then run em through a de-motivator creation site
Old 2011-11-19, 22:18   Link #60
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Hmm you guys do get a lot of loot...
I myself only managed to get some shirts from Aniplex Booth...

Btw there is someone who uploaded LiSA singing Oath Sign during Fate/Zero Stage at AFA11