AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-18, 05:11   Link #1
daedalus6

History of anime and history of manga.

Im writing a research about Japanise pop culture coliding with western people. Well anyhow ... If you know any links that have information about the history etc of these phenomen please submit here.

I will be mainly concentrating on anime and Manga mayby something about japanise computer games (bishoujo games etc). Im not going to go too deep. For instance im not going to write about japanise music or idols etc. Just how anime and manga differ from, your usual hollywood movie (or series) or for exsample Donald duck cartoons differ from some manga. One really important thing here would be to tell people why others are intrested in anime or manga and what does it have to offer to western people!?

Anyway if you have links about this area ... or you like to disscuss about the subject.

Feel free to do that! And im not going to copy anything out of the web. we have strict rules about using references etc.. only thing here is that its really hard to find any information about this subject. Its not mentioned in any history/culture books I know?!
so please submit
Old 2003-11-18, 06:25   Link #2
Sesshoumaru
Demon of the west

If you know Swedish (I've heard most finish do) you can check out http://hem.bredband.net/hameli/
There's some information there
Old 2003-11-18, 06:43   Link #3
daedalus6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesshoumaru
If you know Swedish (I've heard most finish do) you can check out http://hem.bredband.net/hameli/
There's some information there
Wow thanks!

Unfortunately I have no idea what they are saying. But I will ask around im sure I know someone who can translate that thing to Finish (or English)
Closed Thread