Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-16, 17:09   Link #61
~D~The only one left

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Nemo View Post
How is it DBZ, just because of the big fight scene? You can find those in any number of manga...

And I don't get why it's so strange for Ichigo to be capable of defeating Grimmjow. It seems to me it's been implied for a long time now that he'd be able to if he could just get his act together. It's kind of refreshing to see him finally able to fight this way again, he hasn't really been able to do so since Byakuya.

Someone sees the light amongst all of the complaining and whining and moaning and groaning. Ulquiorra himself said that with Ichigo's fluctuation of his powers his reiatsu ranged from not being a threat to being higher than his own its not far fetched to assume that Ichigo is gaining a measure of control over his insane amount of spirit energy and becoming stronger because of it. I mean if you don't like the direction the manga is going in then stop reading it. DBZ has a gimongous fanbase despite people like the ones whining and complaining...its annoying.
Old 2007-07-16, 23:04   Link #62
Ichigo_Strife728

I think Orihime haters should give her time to shine, for all we know she might be the one to stop the fight.....
Old 2007-07-17, 00:07   Link #63
Jays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Strife728 View Post
I think Orihime haters should give her time to shine, for all we know she might be the one to stop the fight.....
Stop the fight? Oh God no. This fight isn't all that superb, but even still it's plot essential for there to be a clear winner and loser.

As for time to shine, like shit, what do you call the last ohh... four or so chapters?
She's been reduced to helpless fool, and then she says "Don't die". Simply amazing, followed up by a "I don't care if you win".

Coming sense dictates that in fight with someone like Grim, there is only one option, and that is to kill him or beat him down to the point where he can't fight back.

I don't dislike her, I just find that she's really stupid.
Old 2007-07-17, 01:22   Link #64
majin_vegeta

Well, this has nothing to do with this chapter, but I am pissed that there have been twenty chapters without anyone mentioning Chad. We might as well say he is done for. Him and Rukia are pretty much dead.
Old 2007-07-17, 01:42   Link #65
evenex

Just wonderin, that Hollow thingy (that was with Renji) said something is going to happen to Nell unless he is with her? Do you think it would affect this plot?
Old 2007-07-17, 01:48   Link #66
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenex View Post
Just wonderin, that Hollow thingy (that was with Renji) said something is going to happen to Nell unless he is with her? Do you think it would affect this plot?
What do you except to happen? Nell is a pet, no more no less. IF she turns out to be a vastrode I'll drop this manga because it would be too cheap for my tastes.
Old 2007-07-17, 07:42   Link #67
Hir0

i doubt it since Kubo had nell say he was a bug compared to the numeros. If it was, its bloody pathetic story telling lol

Its BS how they let Ichigo get random powerups like this lol
Old 2007-07-18, 17:54   Link #68
Scarlett_Rain55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post
Stop the fight? Oh God no. This fight isn't all that superb, but even still it's plot essential for there to be a clear winner and loser.

As for time to shine, like shit, what do you call the last ohh... four or so chapters?
She's been reduced to helpless fool, and then she says "Don't die". Simply amazing, followed up by a "I don't care if you win".

Coming sense dictates that in fight with someone like Grim, there is only one option, and that is to kill him or beat him down to the point where he can't fight back.

I don't dislike her, I just find that she's really stupid.
Rukia was exactly like this in S.S........>_>
Old 2007-07-19, 03:03   Link #69
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Rukia was stuck in seireitei. She had hardly any sense of spiritual pressure, while orihime could see the fight with her own eyes ( and spent a few chapters wondering if that was ichigo ).
Old 2007-07-20, 14:14   Link #70
JiggleJiggle
Master of the Universe

if rukia is dead, doesn't that mean she'll get reborn into the human world or something? i don't think kubo would kill off one of the main characters. she'll probably make a comeback.
Closed Thread