Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-04-03, 17:19   Link #61
mistress_kisara

Nice to see Utapri back! It's as fabulous as always! XD
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 17:21   Link #62
LKK

Ep 1 was fun. If ep 1 is indicative of the rest of the show, I expect s2 will be as enjoyable as s1 was. I may time shift my viewing to Saturday or Sunday noonish. This show has the makings of a good weekend lunchtime show.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 17:32   Link #63
kuromitsu

Btw, having just finished Hakkenden, it's hilarious to hear Terashima Takuma pitching his voice like two octaves higher than he did with Kobungo. XD;; It's like the two series showcase the two ends of his range... XDD
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 22:12   Link #64
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well its good to see every one again and now 3 to a room and Haruka gets a whole room for her self for now maybe
Old 2013-04-03, 22:26   Link #65
akire_and_atem

paraphrasing what a friend of mine said in spanish:

they looked like blutterflies fluttering their wings
who?
Syo and Ottoya
...you know, I felt like it was a Kaleido Star act

akire_and_atem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 03:27   Link #66
Kakkou
Tch.

Maji LOVE 2000% is not DOKI DOKI DE KOWARESOU enough... but the extra shameless dance makes up for it! Not to mention the OP. Oh God when Haruka jumped out of the water naked with the moon behind her, my sides were hurting from laughing too much.

Ah, it's good to have this show back even though there's no more niconico simulcast to make jokes with in the comments.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 11:30   Link #67
Miraluka
Banned

Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 14:07   Link #68
ookamigirl

Haruka is still as hopeless as ever...
I see some things never change ^^"
It's nice seeing my fav characters in an anime again.
Natsuki is an airhead, just like Haruka.
Seems like the rest of them are pretty much the same as well.
Ichinose still has a stick up his ass. That guy needs to loosen up a bit.
I like the new characters, the 4-boys group.
They look like serious pains, but I guess it's 'cause they're pros.
It was a nice first episode ^^ I will be watching this one!

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 21:00   Link #69
akire_and_atem

Plot questions I hope they answer:
1) WHERE IS MY CAMUS?!
2) Will Cecil break the curse?
3) How will they integrate Cecil into STARISH?
4) How will the others treat Cecil, I mean he didn't take the debut exam... he wasn't even taking classes... he was the school's cat!!!
(don't get me wrong I love my prince :3 <3)
5) Will a romance plot continue or an idol plot remain (I love them without Haruka because I can't stand her eyes, so I'm totally okay with that , though if there is some romance development I hope it's with Tokii)
6) Will they show us manly Ringo-sensei?

....ah so many questions (and much more I won't post to avoid spoiling someone >.<), so little episodes... I'm already hoping for a 3000% xD
akire_and_atem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 23:47   Link #70
GundamZZ
残念美人

The setting looks like another otome game setting. The female protagonist is typical dull girl. It's probably what female consumers see themselves. This pattern is similar to the indecisive male protagonist(of harem dating game).
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 00:54   Link #71
ginger02

^
I like Haruka though. She has some drive and skill. She's just clueless, but I can relate to that. She could be a bit more rounded. I liked Felicita in La storia della Arcana Famiglia, and would consider her a bit more well developed while still being in this type of setting.

However...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post

I still can't wrap my head around why these 2 want to be idols.
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 07:07   Link #72
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger02 View Post
I can't wrap my head around why no one in the cast realizes they're twins separated at birth.

I still can't tell those two characters apart.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 07:34   Link #73
Bern-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
What kind of drink did they put on them? Considering their personalities I still can't they'd do these type of moves
Old 2013-04-07, 07:39   Link #74
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post
What kind of drink did they put on them? Considering their personalities I still can't they'd do these type of moves
Tokiya has experience doing OOC things because of HAYATO☆, so I think he's learned to suck it up. Masato... probably has a lot of things pent up in that dam of the heart of his, so maybe that's his way of coping?
Old 2013-04-07, 10:00   Link #75
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamZZ View Post
It's probably what female consumers see themselves.
Uh, no? It's because the focus of the game/anime is the boys, and a strong, central main female chara would divert the attention from them.

Btw I think Haruka is really cute.

Quote:
...but why those two in particular? (Personally, I've always wondered about Natsuki. Apparently he's a classically trained musical genius, and for some reason his dream is... to be in a boyband. o_o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
I still can't tell those two characters apart.
Masa is Princely Type, Traditional Japanese flavor with a dash of Japanese Housewife
Tokiya is Princely Type, Ice Queen flavor with a dash of Tsundere
Old 2013-04-07, 19:05   Link #76
ginger02

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post

...but why those two in particular? (Personally, I've always wondered about Natsuki. Apparently he's a classically trained musical genius, and for some reason his dream is... to be in a boyband. o_o)
That one isn't surprising to me at all, being an avid music lover. There are quite a few singers who have been classically trained and decided to enter the pop world. They can reach more people that way, and probably have a more versatile offering to them. The image suits him well too.
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 19:19   Link #77
mistress_kisara

There's a fan club for Tokiya's ass

http://tokiyasass.tumblr.com/

mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-09, 09:08   Link #78
kuromitsu

Quote:
That one isn't surprising to me at all, being an avid music lover. There are quite a few singers who have been classically trained and decided to enter the pop world. They can reach more people that way, and probably have a more versatile offering to them. The image suits him well too.
Well, the pop world is one thing, but an idol? That's probably the most restricting area of pop entertainment, even going by UtaPri's sparkly fantasy take on it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress_kisara View Post
There's a fan club for Tokiya's ass

http://tokiyasass.tumblr.com/
Well, it certainly looks better than it did in S1...

Anyway, next episode will start with the songs, right? I guess Shou will come first, judging by the CD sales order. (Ha, they saved Tokiya for the last, right after Cecil. Maybe we'll get a Cecil vs Tokiya? In that case I'd feel even more sorry for Otoya... ) Apropos Otoya, I just hope this time they had mercy on poor Terashima and didn't make him sing on such a high note. He's so much better when he can sing comfortably..
Old 2013-04-09, 10:22   Link #79
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Anyway, next episode will start with the songs, right? I guess Shou will come first, judging by the CD sales order. (Ha, they saved Tokiya for the last, right after Cecil. Maybe we'll get a Cecil vs Tokiya? In that case I'd feel even more sorry for Otoya... ) Apropos Otoya, I just hope this time they had mercy on poor Terashima and didn't make him sing on such a high note. He's so much better when he can sing comfortably..
I'm guessing next episode will focus on introducing Cecil to the rest of the cast and the conflict it'll result in. I don't want the Syo episode to come so soon, otherwise that'll be one less episode I'm genuinely looking forward to . Alas, the CD lineup says otherwise but then again, the first CD comes out on the first of May, so maybe it'll be episode 3 instead.

Well whatever it is, I'm just hoping Kaoru will show up in Syo's episode. I need to see ShimoKaji twins!! ><;; Probably a low chance it'll happen though, otherwise they'd have announced Kaoru's CV and his design already to draw in more fans.
Old 2013-04-09, 12:18   Link #80
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
I'm guessing next episode will focus on introducing Cecil to the rest of the cast and the conflict it'll result in.
Yeah, you're probably right... Perhaps it'll be Cecil & Camus' story + the other guys' adventures with their senpai, and after that's done they'll be back to Tokiya again (Tokiya has a "solo" segment in the OP so I guess he'll continue to be the official love interest. :/ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
Well whatever it is, I'm just hoping Kaoru will show up in Syo's episode. I need to see ShimoKaji twins!! ><;; Probably a low chance it'll happen though, otherwise they'd have announced Kaoru's CV and his design already to draw in more fans.
I don't think we'll get Kaji Kaoru... :/ We only saw Ren's (and Masa's maybe?) backstory in S1, and what with Cecil and the senpai, I don't think they'll have time for that sort of thing now. Boo. :/

Tags
reverse harem, shoujo