Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-12, 04:25   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Chapter 283

♦ You Don't Hurt Anymore ♦
Quote:

* The mask breaks GJ questions is the time limit over ?

* GJ laughs .Inoue says Don’t Die

* When Ichi saw Inoue upset it put him off. Ichi cant do more damage

* It ends with Nell, Grimm is cut.
Quote:
Elaborate Summary

Spoiler for Elaborate Summary:

Translation / Pics : SpaceCat

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-07-12 at 17:56.
Old 2007-07-12, 05:18   Link #2
lommm
l'homme de lommm

i wonder if it's supposed to be blast or brast. is brast a word?

anyway, i bet this is right. remember when all that black stuff came out when ichigo was bested by ulqui? now we'll see what that was exactly. if the tl is right and the last thing ichigo says is, "no, don't come out yet" then it's either the horse riding the king or perhaps the green bastard hollow form from the vaizard training sessions. either way, this chapter sounds like nothing moore than setup for something awesome next week. i can't wait!!!
Old 2007-07-12, 05:31   Link #3
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Lommm I so wuvers your icon < steals > Can you pm me the icons minus tags < please >

<deleted> < Old spoiler was Fake ? > <deleted>

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-07-12 at 06:42.
Old 2007-07-12, 06:50   Link #4
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Edit: Looks like the real chp summary has been posted. *Gasp* Nell gets cut? You know that will push Ichigo over the edge...

Last edited by Sabaku Kyu; 2007-07-12 at 08:02.
Old 2007-07-12, 12:55   Link #5
Vicious108

It wasnt Nell, that was a translation error, Grimmjow was the one who actually got cut.
Old 2007-07-12, 14:24   Link #6
kagato3

Ok, if that was a translation error I'm wondering how on earth it happend, unless Nell cut Grim then I'm realy wondering how that happened.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-07-12, 16:39   Link #7
Flora20709
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Flora20709 Send a message via Yahoo to Flora20709
Yea Nell Cut Grim
Old 2007-07-12, 17:05   Link #8
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
wow who got cut grim of nell?? guess well have to wait for the raw
Old 2007-07-12, 17:37   Link #9
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Pics are up Also Error Corrected

Quote:
* It ends with Nell, Grimm is cut.
As the script is out and Himajin is vague I will make a summary of that ^^

EDIT : Eloberate Summary up

Most likely Ichi cut GJ with the determing Blow ? Nell cheers " hurrah "

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-07-12 at 18:01.
Old 2007-07-12, 18:06   Link #10
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
judging from the image above its looks like the dark/red lines in the mask is already covering the mask(guess its like devouring the mask itself)
Spoiler for Image:
Old 2007-07-12, 18:14   Link #11
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I am going to draw parallels with SS Arc Renji Vs Ichi . Even that too had two cheerleaders Ganju and Hana. Also this chapter sounds interesting . It actually feels like one of those fights from SS arc Ichi being the underdog but winning

Mist2123 you are correct contraire to Zangetsu world black is the color of hollow powers in the real world
Old 2007-07-13, 02:05   Link #12
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm View Post
anyway, i bet this is right. remember when all that black stuff came out when ichigo was bested by ulqui? now we'll see what that was exactly. if the tl is right and the last thing ichigo says is, "no, don't come out yet" then it's either the horse riding the king or perhaps the green bastard hollow form from the vaizard training sessions. either way, this chapter sounds like nothing moore than setup for something awesome next week. i can't wait!!!
It wasn't anything like a power-up, on the contrary it was his bankai which was dissolving after he got badly owned by Ulquiorra.
Old 2007-07-13, 04:54   Link #13
Deathwing
what do i know

man ichigo better win please i hate seeing the main character lose all the time
Old 2007-07-13, 15:02   Link #14
lommm
l'homme de lommm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
It wasn't anything like a power-up, on the contrary it was his bankai which was dissolving after he got badly owned by Ulquiorra.
i didn't say power up anywhere there. and i was saying, if that spoiler were real (which it wasn't) then the black stuff was the same as when he was badly owned by Ulquiorra, only this time instead of bankai, it was going to be something new. i wasn't talking about the black stuff when ulqui pawned ichi. you should read more carefully and not react as if i'm yet another one of those people questioning what the black was way back when ulqui beat ichi with his hand.

but again, that spoiler was false, so this point is moot.

i read the jojohot raw... it didn't look like nell did anything other than scream and complain. it ended on inoue. i'm guessing she's going to use her power somehow to augment ichigo's powers. maybe replace his hollow mask.
Old 2007-07-13, 18:21   Link #15
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
so does Orihime just won the "heroine" battle? lol
Maiden shout to the hero power him up by 1000x. Is it time for Rukia x Ichigo fan to bite the dust?

translation on manga reader is not accurate. I am not a bleach fan, so I won't wiii about it too much. I will just translate the end :\
Grim: "Somehow, you seems to have truely reach your limit."
Grim: "Its over. Korosaki."
Inue: "Don't die!! Kurosaki-kun"
Inue: "..you don't have to win... you don't have to try.. that's why... don't get hurt anymore T_T"
*IG catch grim jaw sword
Ichigo: That's too bad, Grimjaw.
Ichigo: However it seems like I can't go on getting beat up like this.
*super slash.
Old 2007-07-13, 18:27   Link #16
UPR

ehhh i don't know just yet about that but it is looking more and more that. Gonna have to wait and see to what happens before anything definite comes
Old 2007-07-13, 18:40   Link #17
Naive
Tabloid Journalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
ehhh i don't know just yet about that but it is looking more and more that. Gonna have to wait and see to what happens before anything definite comes
How does it show that Inoue Orihime won the heroine battle? Inoue needed Nell's help to even shout words of encouragement. She didn't find strength of resolve by herself, she needed a little child to help her even give Ichigo support.

Furthermore, it was Inoue's fault that Ichigo was hurt in the first place with her double reaction of fear to Ichigo, so shouldn't it make sense that she rectifies the problem she created in the first place.

In my opinion, heroines shouldn't be cheerleaders but rather actively fight. Orihime didn't grow from this fight, she still stood there and watched Kurosaki-kun's back. I found Rukia's battle far more emotional, touching, and worthy of heroine status.
Old 2007-07-13, 19:37   Link #18
UPR

apparently you don't read because if you read the first couple of words carefully i say i don't know just yet which means i don't think so at least for now because we don't know how this is going to go
Old 2007-07-13, 19:44   Link #19
kagato3

Intresting no one has commented on her flash back to her brother. It seems to me that a lot of Orihime's doubts seem to have come from her fear that Ichigo would end up like her brother
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-07-13, 19:58   Link #20
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by quina
Grim: "Somehow, you seems to have truely reach your limit."
Grim: "Its over. Korosaki."
Inue: "Don't die!! Kurosaki-kun"
Inue: "..you don't have to win... you don't have to try.. that's why... don't get hurt anymore T_T"
*IG catch grim jaw sword
Ichigo: That's too bad, Grimjaw.
Ichigo: However it seems like I can't go on getting beat up like this.
*super slash.
This is indeed accurate. There was no cutting of Grim by Nell or anything. Ichigo was starting to get the crap beaten out of him and Inoue cheered him on, thus giving him the strength to catch Grim's sword and make that attack on the last page.