Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-23, 02:30   Link #201
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
are you talking about why Shunsui shouldn't have fought Halibel or the fact that there is no early chapter this week?

Early Chapter ..
I want to see lisa and Nanao talkkkk
Old 2009-07-23, 05:34   Link #202
DarkHollowIchigo

Now we finally can see what the Vizards can do. I espect them to be stronger than the average SS captain, since the hollow part/mask adds power.

But ofcourse, it also depends on the type of zanpaktou and circumstances, but the combination of Shinigami/Hollow powers should make them more powerfull then the average SS captain.
Old 2009-07-23, 05:41   Link #203
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
It doesn't matter who he adopted them from, they are still his ideals
True. But it does make a difference.
Adopting ideals from someone because you like that person, isn't the same as following ideals come from your own belief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
ehhh No early release either -_-'
Nope.
Read it on Onemanga.
Old 2009-07-23, 05:43   Link #204
Gin
*Artist

I think that the vizards are all at captain level, not above it. Thwey are all teaming up on their opponents, which is what the Gote 13 should have done. Now that we know they don't all have infinite mask time I suspect they will be like Ichigo but without plot armor. (they are strong and get instant power ups for a short time)
Old 2009-07-23, 05:52   Link #205
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
Now we finally can see what the Vizards can do. I espect them to be stronger than the average SS captain, since the hollow part/mask adds power.
Naw doubt it.
Vizards, Shunsui, Ukitake, Retsu Unohana and Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto are all overrated.
And its not even their fault, I really believe Kubo created them made them appear to be strong as hell, but had absolutely no idea what their powers were gonna be.
I doubt if we see more than just a few releases let alone bankai's from any of them.
Old 2009-07-23, 09:52   Link #206
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Your Enemy Is My Enemy

Quote:

* Hirako makes an attempt to cut Aizen, let's end this . Having said this he swings his sword downward trying to cut Aizen and in this moment he's cut by someone in the area below his left eye. Tousen: 'Did I miss?' . The one who materialized from behind Aizen and cut Hirako was Tousen.Hirako tells Tousen not to say stupid things he cut him . Tousen says he intended to Shinji from the left to the eye down and this little cut cant be judged as a hit Hirako interrupts and says aint Tosen talking big for an underlings . Tosen responds by saying if Shinji got cut by this underling he is sure to die . After saying this Tousen lunges forward towards Hirako but his sword is repelled by Komamura.

* Tosen is shocked at the presence of Komamura . Komamura glances at the surprised Tousen and addresses Hirako, that he will assist the masked guest. Shinji asks Komamura is it really okay to help him . A group of people whose nature Komamura doesn't know . Komamura replies Vizards aided them first . And it will not do justice to judge someone by their appearance. Koma further addresses Shinji telling him they will fight together and he doesn't want to take a no from Shinji . Hirako upon hearing these Komamura's words has defeated expression on his face and quietly mutters "Such zealous things he's saying... I'm no good at this".

* Scene changes to Hitsugaya: 'What he's being so loud for with this declaration... But indeed [he's right]'. It was what Hitsugaya said hearing Komamura's words. And at the same timeHitsugaya feels someone aproaching from behind and he immediately puts his hand on his sword . Hitsugaya gets attacked by Hallibel but first Lisa strikes once then Hiyori repels her sword . Hitsusgaya asks their allegiance and motive . Hiyori is not bemused and says Vizards don't usually help shinigami, but now it's different . The chapter title is announced with Lisa saying Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend and they have reason enough to join forces .

* Hacchi says to Soifon and Omaeda that even if it's strange they need to fight together for now. . Soifon is not particularly happy about this. Meanwhile Rose is trying to start lecture on good and evil but gets shut up (and slapped a little) by Love who's saying he should start paying attention to the enemy in front of him which is Stark of course.

* Over to Mashiro and Kensei . Mashiro calls dibs on the last Gillian which is still present but Kensei finishes the Gillian before she has a chance . Kensei tells Mashiro to shut up and she can take Super Chunky out . Mashiro is delighted and says "Hurray!!! Kensei, I love you so much!!! " Kensei is not amused by her reaction . Mashiro proceeds to kick Super Chunky with words " Super Kick" .

CREDITS : C.G.
Old 2009-07-23, 09:57   Link #207
kitten320

I guess captains are not fully out from fight and that they will fight along with vizards. If so, I'm really happy about how things are going now^^
Old 2009-07-23, 11:18   Link #208
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiKtioNn-BlaCk View Post
True. But it does make a difference.
Adopting ideals from someone because you like that person, isn't the same as following ideals come from your own belief.

Nope.
Read it on Onemanga.
no names, now.
Old 2009-07-23, 12:11   Link #209
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I guess captains are not fully out from fight and that they will fight along with vizards. If so, I'm really happy about how things are going now^^
ýes yes ^^ , things are getting better and better ^^.

After this , i think SS Captains want to know who these Vizards are. Maybe that Yamamoto will explain it , so it all will make more sense.
Old 2009-07-23, 12:18   Link #210
Magnus N

Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
ýes yes ^^ , things are getting better and better ^^.

After this , i think SS Captains want to know who these Vizards are. Maybe that Yamamoto will explain it , so it all will make more sense.
Pretty much only Koma and Hitsu that doesnt know who they are among the gathered captains i think, so they arent all in the dark
Old 2009-07-23, 12:39   Link #211
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
Pretty much only Koma and Hitsu that doesnt know who they are among the gathered captains i think, so they arent all in the dark
Yes true, some know that these vizard are ex-SS Captain / Vice etc.
Old 2009-07-23, 12:39   Link #212
Vinak
Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
Soi Fong might not know them since she was busy eloping with Yoruichi at the time.
Old 2009-07-23, 12:41   Link #213
Magnus N

Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
Soi Fong might not know them since she was busy eloping with Yoruichi at the time.
Eloping with Yoruichi ?

If i remember correct Soi Fon was in SS when Shinji etc was captains so she should have a good idea on who they are.
Old 2009-07-23, 12:51   Link #214
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
No matter how fond she was of Yoruichi, she had to know current captains back then as well as VC.
Old 2009-07-23, 14:17   Link #215
kagato3

Even more so since she was the VC of the second division and VC meetings aren't uncommon so she would know about half of them fairly well unless a lot of them were new vc's. Koma may or may not know them he and Tousen go way back to when Azein was a VC and maybe when Tousen was part of the 5th divison(it is never explistly stated but it is implied)
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

Last edited by kagato3; 2009-07-23 at 14:47.
Old 2009-07-23, 14:20   Link #216
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

What about the time limit on Rose's mask? is it true?
Old 2009-07-23, 14:26   Link #217
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese no koma View Post
What about the time limit on Rose's mask? is it true?
Every vizard has time limit. Ichigo had to have it for several seconds only but it seems that Kubo forgot about it.
Old 2009-07-23, 14:52   Link #218
kagato3

Quote:
Every vizard has time limit. Ichigo had to have it for several seconds only but it seems that Kubo forgot about it.
Or he has had a breakthrough. Realy Ichigo seems to be better at doing things when he doesn't think about it. IE flying, spirit threads, flash steps.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2009-07-23, 14:54   Link #219
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Or he has had a breakthrough. Realy Ichigo seems to be better at doing things when he doesn't think about it. IE flying, spirit threads, flash steps.
Nah, he is good at it because he is main character who needs to save the world

Or his vizard state was filmed in slow motion
Old 2009-07-23, 15:52   Link #220
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Quote:
Nah, he is good at it because he is main character who needs to save the world
I think it is from his constant use of it, like his lines are getting bolder and more are appearing which might show his control or the more powerful the mask is getting either way constant use of it during battle gives Ichigo experience points which he uses to level up to get skill points which he uses on speed, strength and mask duration.

Or Kubo is retarded and counted all his fights for 11 seconds.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga