AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-11-08, 11:58   Link #1521
Sinedd

Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd
Episode 385 - うちはオビト (Uchiha Obito)
More like a flashback episode. It cover just 1 chapter. Geez!
Ok, I get it! Obito and Naruto shares the same dream: Hokage.
Obito's story as kid was interesting. Always arriving late, always defeated by Kakashi. Naruto had the same fate. Always left behind, always defeated by Sasuke.
It appears that this month's episodes are more flashbacks with Obito. Damn! I want to see Madara in action...why flashbacks?
I hope that in December we'll see canon episodes, with Madara!!! If not, I'll probably drop the anime and no more reviews from me.
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 12:54   Link #1522
ranchan13

Well, looks like the animators are gonna try to milk Naruto for at least another year or 2 as an anime. So, we get unnecessary filler.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-11, 06:47   Link #1523
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

I somewhere on these forums, that there will be no more filler... I hope that is true. The only thing the anime should expand is the ending.
Old 2014-11-11, 11:54   Link #1524
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
I somewhere on these forums, that there will be no more filler... I hope that is true. The only thing the anime should expand is the ending.
Which would still be filler by definition
But apparently there is gonna be more filler starting the new year. We just don't know what kind of it.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-11, 13:38   Link #1525
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
Which would still be filler by definition
But apparently there is gonna be more filler starting the new year. We just don't know what kind of it.
I actually hope for Kishimoto written/adviced content, like the movie.
Old 2014-11-11, 14:59   Link #1526
neshru

I wouldn't get my hopes up. There has never been any TV filler content Kishimoto was involved with. In fact, Kishimoto has never been involved with the TV series in any capacity.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-12, 19:20   Link #1527
Kumagawa

Mother fucker! from episode titles it looks like filler after this weeks episode.

WHY? the manga is over and all filler does is make the TV ratings worse.

The anime is finally getting to the last good part and it's short but instead more unwanted, unnecessary filler.
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-12, 19:48   Link #1528
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

What is happening right now on the anime anyway?
Old 2014-11-13, 09:24   Link #1529
Sinedd

Episode 386 - ちゃんと見てる // "Chanto Miteru" // ENG: "I'm Always Watching"
Naruto tries once again to remember Obito see his errors. Flashbacks with Kid Obito continues. This one was very good, great animation and story. I didn't expect such a good flashback. At first I thought that this month's episodes were going to be very weak, pointless. Seems NOT!
Obito, just like Naruto never liked the Chunin Exam writing test. He was the weakest!!! Always envying Kakashi for his skills and knowledge! At that time, Obito was REALLY annoying, so was Naruto. Kakashi was right, Rin Nohara was too easy on Obito, that's why he was so late.
Moments with Guy, he lost the taijutsu match with Guy. And like many of us expected, Guy lost to Kakashi.
Rin Nohara never lost hope in Obito. She kept believing that Obito will become someday Hokage, despite his many failures.
Next week's episode seems decisive. Will Obito absolve for his sins? What will he do? Will he accept his defeat or will keep trying to include everyone in Infinite Tsukuyomi?
Old 2014-11-13, 11:29   Link #1530
Kumagawa

Wow 385 and 386 haven't even finished covering 1 chapter. Talk about a waste of time 2 weeks in a row i'm skipping through rather than watching THIS ISN'T HOW IT SHOULD BE DAMN IT!
Old 2014-11-13, 12:57   Link #1531
ookamigirl

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-20, 07:34   Link #1532
Kumagawa

Oh no Naruto and Gaara spoke to each other lets have an entire episode of flashbacks so we can drag out this train wreck.
Old 2014-11-20, 08:02   Link #1533
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

There is a much better spot for fillers, why did they pick this spot for the fillers?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-20, 09:42   Link #1534
Sinedd

Episode 387 - 守られた約束 "Mamorareta Yakusoku" // (The Promise That Was Kept)
Naruto failed to convince Obito to come by his side. Uchiha Obito changed his way of seeing the world when Rin died. Everything changed in that moment. Rin was the only hope he had in life, until Madara meet him. He took Madara's identity and ideals, and it looks like Obito failed to initiate INFINITE TSUKUYOMI.
He didn't become Hokage...he gave up because he lost Rin.
The Allied Shinobi Forces succeed in freeing the tailed beasts, but wait...like you remember after Akatsuki extracted the Tailed Beast from the Jinchuuriki, the host would eventually die, but not Obito. Looks like he's still breathing. But for how much more time?
The Shinobi Forces wants to see Obito dead and Sasuke runs to kill Obito, until Kakashi finally comes out from his dimension with Kamui and says to Sasuke to leave Obito to him. long time no see, Kakashi!
I ask you all, did Kakashi really wanted to kill Obito? He was his classmate, his friend! How can you forget all the time spent together with him, Kakashi? I don't know if Kakashi intended to kill Obito, but Minato stopped him.
After Obito's downfall, like in minute 12....the episode was boring. Why showing the missions with Rin, Kakashi and Obito? We saw this 100 times! And Kakashi Gaiden again? Geez? Useless moment! We know Obito gave his Sharingan to Kakashi when he was a kid. When Obito thought he was dying...
I liked that part, when they showed Kakashi/Obito's Sharingan. After that...talking. I thought this episode would end differently, but...just more talking.
Obito believes there's no meaning in this life. Obito's view on life: Existential nihilism and philosophical pessimism.
The episode was great, until minute 12, when they give flashbacks...
The next episode is a filler, no continuation? Nooo! We saw this already 999 times already. So, I guess we'll see more of Obito in December, but everyone is prepared to see Madara!!
Old 2014-11-20, 13:10   Link #1535
ookamigirl

It's hard to makes others see what you see.
Guess this was Obito's intervention by Naruto.
To make him remember his younger days.
Forced soul searching and questioning choices.
I was surprised that Kakashi wanted to kill him instantly.
Guess Naruto's dad felt responsible as his former teacher.
Lots of flashbacks this time too.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 07:41   Link #1536
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Another filler episode next week. Featuring the Hyuuga sisters.
Old 2014-11-27, 07:50   Link #1537
Kumagawa

Oh come on! if your going to do flashback filler at least don't contradict the canon flashbacks that you've already done!

When Yashamaru told Gaara he wasn't loved and he went berserk Suna was already evacuated as already shown in the Yondaime Kazekage's flashback that was animated ages ago!
Old 2014-11-27, 11:32   Link #1538
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Can't wait for next weeks episode!! It looks like it'll be filled with tons of feels and "dawwww!" moments!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 11:58   Link #1539
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
Oh come on! if your going to do flashback filler at least don't contradict the canon flashbacks that you've already done!

When Yashamaru told Gaara he wasn't loved and he went berserk Suna was already evacuated as already shown in the Yondaime Kazekage's flashback that was animated ages ago!
if the manga didnt give a sh*t for plotholes and contradictions we cant expect the anime-makers pay attention
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 12:35   Link #1540
sayde

Definitely looking forward to next weeks episode that was teased as tie-in to the upcoming movie. Since practically the beginning of this series, Hinata and Hanabi's relationship has remained more or less a mystery. From what few glimpses we have seen in the manga and anime, and the few emotionless expressions she's shown after beating up her sister during sparing sessions, the only thing I could ever assume about Hanabi was that she might've not given a damn about her sister as someone who was raised to believe to be the more talented sibling.

Looks like this upcoming episode will shatter any preconceived notions I may have had. Seems like they have a wonderful and loving dynamic. But personality-wise, I want to see how much the two sisters differ from one another.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly episode discussion