AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-30, 04:31   Link #61
Skyring

No, like in previous posts theres speculation that No.4 and up are Vastolorde, but as with Bleach its hard to say. Vastolorde are the rarest type there may not even be any Vastolorde-Arrancar they may be like Vaizard, just completely seperated from Shinigami they dont even have a relation with Urahara (as far as we know).
Old 2008-04-30, 04:39   Link #62
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Ichigo = Godzilla? very interesting!
Old 2008-04-30, 06:41   Link #63
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
What next, arrancar release Ichigo as a T-rex?
Old 2008-04-30, 06:42   Link #64
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by skurai View Post
Spoiler for manga:

Spoiler:

As far as Ichigo's hollow powers go. I don't know where they'll be taken next. The lizard-like form was cool, but it didn't seem like something that will be a permanent part of his powers. Maybe there'll be a change in his mask?

Old 2008-04-30, 10:41   Link #65
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

I wonder if you go through two hollow evolutions when you are a Vaizard just like there is Shikai and Bankai, Vaizards have one phase when their mask is in a certain form but then it changes and could give you like some hollow armour on your body
Old 2008-05-01, 12:24   Link #66
Amirali
Banned

That reminds me of Chad's powers actually. He got one arm first. Then the LATG. Then the RATD. And he's almost assured further powerups, to try and restore him some credibility.
It would be plausible to see more hollow based powerups for the vaizard or Ichigo as well.

Although the implication of that, would be to merge more with the hollow form....that could lead to some interesting inner clashes.

Now, just as we could see the Vaizards/Ichigo exhibit more hollow based powers/form; I wouldn't be surprised to see the higher level espada start to demonstrate some more shinigami-like powers. Remember, the Hogyokou created espada are very new in their power; almost as much as Ichigo....so it's plausible they don't even know the full extent of their own abilities. Or even if they don't start doing Shikai/Bankai, etc.......I would still like to see some more sword based powers eventually.
Old 2008-05-03, 02:30   Link #67
pizzajincuuriki
I have it inside me :]

Can I blow your minds here for a second? Okay here goes.....Ichigo is not a vizard...or not at least by thier own terms. While Vizard are shinigami who attained hollow powers, Ichigo got a hollow. He has inner effin hollow. See what Im gettin at? Its like hes an Arrancar and a Vizard. If Hollow Ichigo is on dominant, Arrancar...If Ichigo, Vizard. Hes both, and neither, all at the same time. Amazing yes?

Last edited by pizzajincuuriki; 2008-05-03 at 03:04.
Old 2008-05-03, 04:25   Link #68
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzajincuuriki View Post
Can I blow your minds here for a second? Okay here goes.....Ichigo is not a vizard...or not at least by thier own terms. While Vizard are shinigami who attained hollow powers, Ichigo got a hollow. He has inner effin hollow. See what Im gettin at? Its like hes an Arrancar and a Vizard. If Hollow Ichigo is on dominant, Arrancar...If Ichigo, Vizard. Hes both, and neither, all at the same time. Amazing yes?
No....Ichigo is dominant when he had no control over it then that was when Hichigo was dominant. Now Ichigo is the dominant being and Hichigo is his horse so it is not at the same time, all the Vaizard all have inner hollows: Chapter 222 page 03 all Vaizard had to fight their inner hollow to gain control
Old 2008-05-03, 05:41   Link #69
Amirali
Banned

Quote:
Actually, you're plausible. The most suggestive indicator of this is if we look back at the time Hichigo made his appearance. He always appeared in the real world with a half-mask...........exactly like how all the arrancar carry only a portion of a mask. Also , recall the time Ichigo first defeated his hollow transformation and came out of Urahara's pit (way back around episode 20). At that time, he came out bearing the full hollow mask; much closer to his Vaizard form(full-mask =Ichigo top) than the Hichigo form we would see later in SS (half-mask = Hichigo top).

The vaizards on the other hand, switch to a full mask appearance when they go into their vaizard form. That's not a universal statement, of course.......I do seem to recall Shinji generating a partial mask the first time he met Ichigo over the skies of Karakura........but generally speaking. And I'm not even going to consider that beast that appeared when Ichigo was fighting in his inner world. For me, that's far closer to a hollow than any hybrid.

So , what are the practical implications of whether Ichigo is closer to Vaizard or Arrancar? Not much , story development wise. Either way, he's part-hollow and part-shinigami. The only major difference is that he might get a few arrancar based powers, like a release or such.

Another interesting point is how much would Ichigo benefit from a Hogyokou based power-up, if at all? It's already been implied (by Dordonni) that Hogyokou arrancar are more powerful than others. If Ichigo is already duelling with Hogyokou created espada successfully, how much stronger could he get if the Hogyokou was used on him? Before we rule that out as impossible, there are still two ways it could happen:

1) Aizen could use it on him, just out of curiosity and in a belief that he can manipulate him.
2) Urahara could create another one, if the emergency was so dire that he was willing to ignore SS's ban of it.

This is, of course, assuming that the Hogyokou can be used on a being who is already an arrancar or vaizard.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-05-03 at 06:44.
Old 2008-05-03, 08:21   Link #70
skurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
As far as Ichigo's hollow powers go. I don't know where they'll be taken next. The lizard-like form was cool, but it didn't seem like something that will be a permanent part of his powers. Maybe there'll be a change in his mask?
I got a feeling its gonna be him using the espada's release thing to fight in hollow form.
After all, uliqiorra/hallibel did say he was more like of an arrancar/espada than a shinigami.

Then, his powers would be bankai, mask and turn to hollow form. Maybe the vaizard can do that as well.

It would also make sense that his sword is permanently in shikai mode. Would be troublesome to have to shikai,bankai,mask and then hollow form. 3 changes is enough.

And yeah, i too think the lizard-like form is too cool that we are sure to see it again.
I mean the character design and its moves are just too cool to be something u see for less than a minute. And we did have a preview of its powers.
They probably put in too much effort to character design that lizard hollow to show it for a minute only.
Old 2008-05-03, 09:47   Link #71
pizzajincuuriki
I have it inside me :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
No....Ichigo is dominant when he had no control over it then that was when Hichigo was dominant. Now Ichigo is the dominant being and Hichigo is his horse so it is not at the same time, all the Vaizard all have inner hollows: Chapter 222 page 03 all Vaizard had to fight their inner hollow to gain control
Until we know exactly how that went, Im just gonna stick to my theory. Ichigo's hollow speaks to him in the real world as a separate conciousness. And who's to say that thier inner hollow wasnt just some generic ass hollow? Ichigo's is self aware and sort of an arrancar. Look all Im sayin is that Ichigo is a unique case in which his hollow can think,speak and sometimes even act for itself, independent of ichigo's will.
Maybe the vizard dont have this because they have already dominated thier inner hollow, but we wont know for sure until one of them says how it went. As for now, all they say is how strange and different Ichigo's situation is.
Old 2008-05-03, 10:24   Link #72
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Until we know exactly how that went, Im just gonna stick to my theory. Ichigo's hollow speaks to him in the real world as a separate conciousness. And who's to say that thier inner hollow wasnt just some generic ass hollow? Ichigo's is self aware and sort of an arrancar. Look all Im sayin is that Ichigo is a unique case in which his hollow can think,speak and sometimes even act for itself, independent of ichigo's will.
Maybe the vizard dont have this because they have already dominated thier inner hollow, but we wont know for sure until one of them says how it went. As for now, all they say is how strange and different Ichigo's situation is.
Who's to say other inner hollows don't do that anyway Ichigo dominated his inner hollow and now the inner hollow doesn't appear.
Old 2008-05-03, 13:11   Link #73
neoguyver3

I just like to throw this theory out there:

I've seen a few theories floating around that says that Hichigo is just side of ichigo's power and Zangetsu is the other. Meaning Hichigo and Zangetsu are two sides of the same coin. But if this is true, how could Ichigo obtain bankai if he only had Zangetsu submt to his will during the SS arc. At that point he had not had his inner battle with his hollow yet?

Even after Ichigo "won" the inner battle with Hichigo, Hichigo hinted that he would have to wait and stay alive to get his "full" power. Since we know that Ichigo is heading towards a very tough fight. Maybe during that fight Ichigo will gain his true bankai beacause technically he's only dominated half of it.
Old 2008-05-03, 14:41   Link #74
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoguyver3 View Post
I just like to throw this theory out there:

I've seen a few theories floating around that says that Hichigo is just side of ichigo's power and Zangetsu is the other. Meaning Hichigo and Zangetsu are two sides of the same coin. But if this is true, how could Ichigo obtain bankai if he only had Zangetsu submt to his will during the SS arc. At that point he had not had his inner battle with his hollow yet?

Even after Ichigo "won" the inner battle with Hichigo, Hichigo hinted that he would have to wait and stay alive to get his "full" power. Since we know that Ichigo is heading towards a very tough fight. Maybe during that fight Ichigo will gain his true bankai beacause technically he's only dominated half of it.
Ichigo got control of quarter of the horse (Hichigo and Zangetsu are the horse) and then another quarter now he needs to get the 3rd quarter and the 4th as I think he needs to completely control Zangetsu
Old 2008-08-20, 20:42   Link #75
BleachOD
Banned

Speculation time. Ulq's releaseI think it's a bird. You? (Because the eyeball thing.I think it's a Wise Old Owl)

There is a bird that has white facial mask with green lines
Spoiler for NOI AND NEL...ANIME WATCHERS BE FORWARNED!:

HORNED OWLS
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...ctive%26sa%3DN

Snowy owls...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowy_Owl
OWL'S THAT LOOK ULQ
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3Den%26sa%3DG
Old 2008-08-20, 21:04   Link #76
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Speculation time. Ulq's releaseI think it's a bird. You? (Because the eyeball thing.I think it's a Wise Old Owl)

HORNED OWLS

Snowy owls...
OWL'S THAT LOOK ULQ
I disagree, with that judging by Ulquiorra for some reason I see more of a humanoid release for him maybe like that of a knight due to the whole helmet thing also concerning Nell

Spoiler for manga:

Also since there is a big possibilty he is a VL then his release might be more leaning towards the human side and if anyone is going to be a bird I vote Stork I mean Stark and out of all the animals I think it might be a wolf also it would be funny cos Grimm was a cat and he didn't get along with Emospada

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs9/i/200...y_koisnake.png
http://kurenaisan.deviantart.com/art...oject-82465256
Old 2008-08-20, 21:15   Link #77
xRyn Regalia
Shush, I undercover yah!?

Quote:

HORNED OWLS

Snowy owls...
OWL'S THAT LOOK ULQ

I disagree with Ulquiorra's release being a bird. I'm not really sure why, but I just don't see it being that way either and despite it not being so, I've kind of considered Szayel's Fornicaras somewhat of a bird type mainly because of the wing like metamorphosis though i know they are really not so. It just seems that in giving it the essence of that appearance, KT won't be going so closely towards something like that...though perhaps i'm wrong. I've always imagined something more humanoid like Hiro said.
Old 2008-08-20, 21:29   Link #78
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRyn Regalia View Post
Spoiler for that's spoiler:
Use spoilers when talking about releases that are not speculative. Um...Rukia and Hitsu BOTH have a Ice-type. Hollows are creatures of instinct. There is more than one species of birds. They also gain Shinigami powers. Why can't he have two birds?
Old 2008-08-20, 21:33   Link #79
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Use spoilers when talking about releases that are not speculative. Um...Rukia and Hitsu BOTH have a Ice-type. Hollows are creatures of instinct. There is more than one species of birds. They also gain Shinigami powers. Why can't he have two birds?
Cos it will be less original to have two birds and if there is two birds it should be Stark! Also yeah both have an ice type but I see Rukia more like snow and Hitsu is like water and glaciers! I think both are original but Kubo is not thinking straight these days so I don't know what Ulqi's release will be
Old 2008-08-20, 21:38   Link #80
xRyn Regalia
Shush, I undercover yah!?

Quote:
My apologies.
Spoiler for release:
Closed Thread